May 23, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
cernio

Anybody picked up a pair of any of the recent companies making their denim using kickstarter? There's one right now that looks clean: http://rpmwe.st/12weg2R

$95 and the quality is on point. I'm really thinking about buying a pair.

Besides rpmwest going on right now there was gustin and brave star. I wasn't really feelin either of them that much. You guys think this one can rival unbranded or should I stick to the stuff already out there?
May 23, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
rabbitman

rpmwest looks like it could make the biggest splash, in 24 hours i've seen threads about them pop up in here, styleforum, reddit, etc

be careful what you pretend to be

May 24, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
franjoli

fits aren't good, inseam not long enuff

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 24, 2013 @ 02:28 PM
tmwtg

This stuff could really explode, especially as many people are hesitant to spend on expensive denim.

These Kickstarters need to have the Home Try-On program. Anybody hear anything about Gustin? I hear shit about sizes being too small
May 24, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
rabbitman

i heard alot of people don't really like the straight fit they have but i have heard good things about the denim used. and yeah its providing more choices for lower-tier denim besides just unbranded

be careful what you pretend to be

June 2, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
RPMWEST

Hi, thank you for starting this thread. We are super excited and incredibly humbled by all of the support. We started RPMWEST with the believe to design the simplest and most convenient way to get the perfect jeans. If you have any questions please let us know or email me directly at manuel@rpmwest.com.

Thanks,
Manuel
June 2, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
bigshlong

anyone have some fit pics of their slim jeans
June 3, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
froang

This sounds very intriguing.
July 6, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
AndeNYC

how do you buy a pair?

I got it, dripping like water.

July 12, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
cuijes

I bought 2 pairs from a company called "Black and Denim". 2 pairs for $175. They were supposed to be sent out by the end of June but I'm guessing they are behind schedule. 
July 25, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
Matthew Lech

First time customers can save 20$ using this link to register and buy an item over 80$ Http://weargustin(dot)com/invite_from/4747 Might help those needing international shipping
November 2, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
Renat Ishmukhamedov

Hey guys, I'd like to introduce my made-to-order selvedge denim jeans startup. Our idea is to create a web-constructor that would allow you to design your jeans on your own. Each pair of our jeans will be made-to-order from the comfort of your home with a unique web-constructor. Based on your own personal measurements, the jeans are constructed with the best selvedge denim from U.S.A. and Japanese mills, but only after you’ve chosen your pocket and stitching options. You can then finish off the jeans with a distressed look adding tears, rips, and minor scuffs – which in turn makes them your very own customized jeans.

We launcher our campaign on Kickstarter yesterday and would be very happy if check it out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/orijeans/orijeans-selvedge-denim-jeans-made-to-order?ref=live

Feel free to ask any questions either here or email me directly at: renat@ori-jeans.com
Renat 
December 8, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
premedJ

I didn't get in on the kickstarted funding for this, but did get a couple pair soon after.  Was going with my Imperial (Black) Kings for the past 3 years… Decided on these (because of the PDX connection) and have been pleased… last 2 months…  

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1495316603/the-bluer-denim-project?ref=live

Please login first to reply.