Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 9, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
RiFF RaFF

Sup guys,

i have pretty big thighs and calf's from biking and lifting weights.

anybody know a brand that others a semi slim fit for people like me?

Be about it

November 10, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

APC New Standard or Rescues
Naked & Famous Slim Guy

Levis...don't know any model numbers but look on their site.

Also most sites have size charts with measurements you can look at
November 10, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
RiFF RaFF

i currently have a pair of new standards,one bad thing about it is the knee bulges i'm getting with it.

Be about it

November 11, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

With new raw denim I slowly break the knee area in by not sittin on my knees or crossed legged right away. Like if I sit in those positions it'll be like halfway so I don't put too much stress in the knees. Or I'll pull up the pant legs a little to get more fabric in the knee area.

I still have little knee bags but it's not extreme. With raw denim you're pretty much always going to get some bulging in the knee area. How long have you been wearing them?
November 11, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
RiFF RaFF

With new raw denim I slowly break the knee area in by not sittin on my knees or crossed legged right away. Like if I sit in those positions it'll be like halfway so I don't put too much stress in the knees. Or I'll pull up the pant legs a little to get more fabric in the knee area.

I still have little knee bags but it's not extreme. With raw denim you're pretty much always going to get some bulging in the knee area. How long have you been wearing them?

its my new standard for about 3-4 months i wanna say. the problem isn't the knee its the thigh muscle above the knee thats stretching it out also. but i'll do your method when the new cures come in.

Be about it

November 11, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
Jollibee.

510 Levi's size down 2
jk lol get slim straight cut jeans and size down 1 or 2 to achieve room but looking tapered.

Please login first to reply.