Kamikaze Attack

December 04, 2012 @ 20:39:10
i'd be fucked with my nuts. i have problems with the rise of the apc's new standards.

goodluck to everyone wearing them and don't constrict your balls too much. you'll need them later in life

Be about it

December 08, 2012 @ 01:47:54
Is there anyone else who has KA jeans that could post some fades or w/e, this is the problem with brands that are this small.
December 10, 2012 @ 08:38:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
Is there anyone else who has KA jeans that could post some fades or w/e, this is the problem with brands that are this small.
Check it out:

http://www.rawrdenim.com/2012/12/fade-friday-kamikaze-attack-x-naked-and-famous-1-month-0-washes/

(Not mine, btw. Different jeans altogether.)
December 14, 2012 @ 01:56:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
Check it out:

http://www.rawrdenim.com/2012/12/fade-friday-kamikaze-attack-x-naked-and-famous-1-month-0-washes/

(Not mine, btw. Different jeans altogether.)
Yea i saw that a little while back, seems crazy how much contrast there is for 1 month...kinda weird.
May 03, 2013 @ 05:53:36
update on these jeans? some pics if possible would be cool
May 21, 2013 @ 07:59:01
I just got a pair from OkayamaDenim.com

They ship direct and I found this 10% discount coupon on their facebook page - IRASHAII

The jeans were just as I expected and shipped direct from Japan. Just giving them a soak now, will show some fit pics soon.
May 23, 2013 @ 01:04:20
So... it's complicated, I ended up with a pair of Ele2 SkinnyGuy 34 and wore those through most of the winter instead of the Kamikaze Attack jeans. But I'm back on the Kamikazes now, been wearing 'em about a month. Not a whole lot of fading to show for it yet.

The waistband is still too tight. I can do it up, but then the jeans sit uncomfortably high, so I've been wearing these jeans a lot with a belt and the top button undone. They're pretty good like that.

Also I had some stitching come undone in the waistband too, so I had to do some quick repairs. Nothing fancy, just put some stitches in there. Crazy f'n jeans.  It's a ride.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x