Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 8, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
yyyy2999

Is there anyone else who has KA jeans that could post some fades or w/e, this is the problem with brands that are this small.
December 10, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
~Parappa~

Is there anyone else who has KA jeans that could post some fades or w/e, this is the problem with brands that are this small.
Check it out:

http://www.rawrdenim.com/2012/12/fade-friday-kamikaze-attack-x-naked-and-famous-1-month-0-washes/

(Not mine, btw. Different jeans altogether.)
December 14, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
yyyy2999

Check it out:

http://www.rawrdenim.com/2012/12/fade-friday-kamikaze-attack-x-naked-and-famous-1-month-0-washes/

(Not mine, btw. Different jeans altogether.)
Yea i saw that a little while back, seems crazy how much contrast there is for 1 month...kinda weird.
May 3, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
tab338

update on these jeans? some pics if possible would be cool
May 21, 2013 @ 07:59 AM
denimista

I just got a pair from OkayamaDenim.com

They ship direct and I found this 10% discount coupon on their facebook page - IRASHAII

The jeans were just as I expected and shipped direct from Japan. Just giving them a soak now, will show some fit pics soon.
May 23, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
~Parappa~

So... it's complicated, I ended up with a pair of Ele2 SkinnyGuy 34 and wore those through most of the winter instead of the Kamikaze Attack jeans. But I'm back on the Kamikazes now, been wearing 'em about a month. Not a whole lot of fading to show for it yet.

The waistband is still too tight. I can do it up, but then the jeans sit uncomfortably high, so I've been wearing these jeans a lot with a belt and the top button undone. They're pretty good like that.

Also I had some stitching come undone in the waistband too, so I had to do some quick repairs. Nothing fancy, just put some stitches in there. Crazy f'n jeans.  It's a ride.

Please login first to reply.