Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
October 5, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
ImNotAHypebeast

I like slim straight jeans alot , but they all feel too baggy on me so I go with skinny .. but at the same time I don't really like skinny either. I'm looking for a good , in between fit , brand of jeans.

What about American Eagle or hollister ? what are peoples opinions.

Remember I'm also looking for the cheaper affordable brands.
October 5, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
mffns

Levi's 514
October 5, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

I'd rather get abercrombie jeans over what you listed but Levi's are good too. Just go to the store and try a bunch of cuts.

If you're skinny enough a skinny fit is pretty much a slim fit...tight/slim in the thighs and straight down. How big are your thighs? I like A&F's skinny jeans in the thighs but the hem is too big for my liking.
October 5, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
ImNotAHypebeast

My waist is 30 and i guess you can say I'm a skinny person but not too skinny .. Skinny jeans aren't skin tight and they fit great but I hate how it get slimmer going toward the bottom . I want them to be straight all the way through , but slim at the same time.
October 5, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
mackness

Bruh if you buy A&F, American Eagle or Hollister jeans you a bitch

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 6, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
ImNotAHypebeast

I only rock the jeans .. they're the best affordable fitting jeans out there .. $25 a piece. Levis are somewhat affordable but all pairs around here are $35+ .. cant hate me for saving $ lol
October 6, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
rx7-fc

the gap has some dope slim fitted denim.
October 6, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

and please explain why? I bet you shop at H&M and while their stuff might be more stylish the quality doesn't compare.

They're quality jeans, at least A&F. Being on the cheap, they're a lot better than crap at PacSun or something. I barely tugged at a pair of Bull Heads that I was throwing away to see how strong they were and they just ripped a part. On my old AF jeans I couldn't even rip the damn belt loop off. But then again, maybe I'm not strong enough!
October 6, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
mackness

Invest in a good pair of denim that will last instead of having shitty ugly denim

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 6, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
rabbitman

Invest in a good pair of denim that will last instead of having shitty ugly denim

these
I only rock the jeans .. they're the best affordable fitting jeans out there .. $25 a piece. Levis are somewhat affordable but all pairs around here are $35+ .. cant hate me for saving $ lol

watch me
...on a serious note, try levis skinny 511s(size up) or tapered 508s. from there use em as a guide to choosing a good pair of raw denim

be careful what you pretend to be

Please login first to reply.