Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 22, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
totalespionage

I am growing tired of my APC's and even though I love them, I want to start fresh with something different. Has anyone had any firsthand experience with this brand? Im looking to purchase and would like to know how much fade im expecting and how heavy their denim is.

TIA, Total
August 22, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
LckyChrmsBboy

have you checked out superfuture ? would probably be a better place
August 23, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
totalespionage

have you checked out superfuture ? would probably be a better place

Yeah your right. I just don't like how they always are saying "Size down". Did that shit with my nudies...never again.
September 14, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
ViewtifulHustla

Somets do not stretch in the waist like APCs bro. They have double chain stiching around the waist and it hardly budges. They definitely look good though, but the waist is super low. Right above your pubes, thats not even sagging.
September 17, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
totalespionage

Somets do not stretch in the waist like APCs bro. They have double chain stiching around the waist and it hardly budges. They definitely look good though, but the waist is super low. Right above your pubes, thats not even sagging.

How is the weight of their denim, Is is worth the money? I have been considering buying these since like 2010 but the're rare here in the U.S. I just wanted to try something other that A.P.C. and Nudie
September 21, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
ViewtifulHustla

Heavier than APC's and Nudies, but not by a lot. The quality of the denim itself is a lot nicer though. You can tell its tough stuff when your holding it, but it doesn't have that slubby/hairy look like most heavy-weight denim I've seen. I think its worth it, but make sure you size right. SUFU prolly help you out with that.

Please login first to reply.