Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 19, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
nagurski

So the other day I blew out my crotch from my favorite pairs of jeans trying to climb into my coworkers jeep. I figure that this can be a great opportunity to jump in on the Selvage Denim bandwagon because I always liked the fades. My only problem is that because I have large thighs (23-24 inch across and continue growing) its kinda tough to find decent jeans that fit good and look good. Any Brands or types of jeans I should look for? If none then can someone direct me to jeans that incorporate spandex into it. Thanks.

August 19, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
RiFF RaFF

same problem as you since i'm a biker. to be honest it really doesn't matter but just dont get skinny's. i would suggest the A.P.C new standards sized down once.

Be about it

August 19, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
nagurski

same problem as you since i'm a biker. to be honest it really doesn't matter but just dont get skinny's. i would suggest the A.P.C new standards sized down once.

Im pretty impressed by some Bikers legs.
August 19, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
ilykejordans

if you are willing to spend money id suggest some iron heart 301s they have great thigh room imo
August 19, 2012 @ 09:09 PM

Inactive

Tapered denim tbh
August 19, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
nagurski

Oh btw,Can that shit be repaired?^^^^
September 5, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
den.m bar

Dang Nagurski, 24" quads are pretty beefy. If you want any selvedge jeans that can fit comfortably, give us a holler. We do made to measure, custom denim using Cone Denim, Nisshinbo, Kaihara & Kurabo. Our pricing starts at the same price points for Samurai & higher end APC jeans.
September 11, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
The Ders

Dang Nagurski, 24" quads are pretty beefy. If you want any selvedge jeans that can fit comfortably, give us a holler. We do made to measure, custom denim using Cone Denim, Nisshinbo, Kaihara & Kurabo. Our pricing starts at the same price points for Samurai & higher end APC jeans.

Any pics or a website?
September 11, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
RiFF RaFF

I am also interested in denmbar. also nagurski it can be fixed. visit www.selfedge.com

Be about it

September 11, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
adoboFosho

So the other day I blew out my crotch from my favorite pairs of jeans trying to climb into my coworkers jeep. I figure that this can be a great opportunity to jump in on the Selvage Denim bandwagon because I always liked the fades. My only problem is that because I have large thighs (23-24 inch across and continue growing) its kinda tough to find decent jeans that fit good and look good. Any Brands or types of jeans I should look for? If none then can someone direct me to jeans that incorporate spandex into it. Thanks.

i also have 24 inch quads

if u want fitted try on levis 521 at the store it fits nice i sized up tho but fit = perfect

its made for people who actually squat who wanted a fitted look

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 12, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
traggi

I've found my brothers in this thread. I have 23.5 inch quads myself. All my pants from my slimmer days have become skin tight so I'm looking for some replacements. Will take note of recommendations in this thread.
September 12, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
RiFF RaFF

I've found my brothers in this thread. I have 23.5 inch quads myself. All my pants from my slimmer days have become skin tight so I'm looking for some replacements. Will take note of recommendations in this thread.

My A.P.C's are stretching out nicely for me.

Be about it

September 12, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
nagurski

What kind of A.P.C's are they?
September 12, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
Specification

I'm not sure how big my things are, but I haven't been able to wear skinny or slim jeans since highschool. I can't fit APC's unless I go true to size so I bought a pair of 3sixteen SL, they are much roomier.
September 14, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
adoboFosho

APC NS was too much for me in the crotch area

if i were to do over again APC rescue szed down instead

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 15, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
RiFF RaFF

What kind of A.P.C's are they?

@nagurski

i got some apc's where i sized down 1-2. the fit i got was new standards and they will be tight the first week or so then they feel amazing. also you get some really nice fades.

Be about it

September 15, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
nagurski

They were nice..
September 15, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
RiFF RaFF

They were nice..

@nagurski

your best bet to just be starting is APC's unless you are willing to spend like 300-400 without trying them on haha.

if so iron heads have a lot of room.

Be about it

September 16, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
jaded

I had a nice pair of jeans that fit really well, then I started working out and now they're practically painted on. Going to have to look over some of these suggestions, can't keep rockin the nut huggers.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 18, 2012 @ 09:54 AM
jamesties10

Try out Levis and Wrangler i bet they have jeans that can fit you...
September 19, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
RiFF RaFF

I had a nice pair of jeans that fit really well, then I started working out and now they're practically painted on. Going to have to look over some of these suggestions, can't keep rockin the nut huggers.

@jaded

my apc's are pretty good. i have huge nuts and i had some pain at the start but i'm good now.

Be about it

September 19, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
jaded

lmao

what APC's?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 19, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Wash Pahpin

dawg this thread is my life lol

washpahpin.com

September 19, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
iAmSofaKing

fuck, i just started doing squats with barbells. Will mine get bigger too?

Anyway try some Levi's 520, theyre kinda loose around the bum and upper thigh area but tapers from the knee down. The leg opening is just as skinny as the 510s

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 20, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
RiFF RaFF

lmao

what APC's?

@jaded the new standard but sized down once. they were tight but they are getting looser. first week is hell though.

Be about it

September 20, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
joosy

What about trying a different cut? Straight jeans run looser in the thigh.

20% OFF Karmaloop use rep code: INDULGE

September 20, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
nagurski

So my OTHER pair of jeans started to get wreaked too. I bought some APC but I have to get that shit tailored. Heres a pic of said jeans. They were Obey Standard Issue Slim straight and were pretty decent.

Please login first to reply.