Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 24, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
holystitch

We are Holy Stitch! San Francisco local. We make, hem + repair jeans while doubling our factory as a classroom for youth to learn the industries and social entrepreneurship.

You might have heard of us before, we have been doing the hemming and repairs for self edge SF for a few years now

Our End Goal is to have full control of the production of our clothing from seed to retail while turning the next generation into producers rather than consumers.

Recently, we have acquired a storefront at 986 Market Street between 6th and 7th as a part of our ongoing relationship with The Luggage Store Gallery and the Streetopia SF Exhibit/Demonstration. This will serve as a larger window into our daily operations of Custom Jeans Manufacturing, our Jeans Hemming and Repairing program with Self Edge and mainly our Factory Fellowship Program. This is where the youth benefit and gain resources and access thus the paradigm of a sewing factory is broken and it can be seen as a classroom and place of opportunity for youth.

Come through and check out our space, the machines that hem and repair your jeans, and see what Holy Stitch! is all about.

Holy Stitch! Pop Up shop

986 Market Street (between 6th and 7th)

San Francisco

Well be updating this thread with events, workshops, and news from the shop.
May 24, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
malcolmilfhunt

We are Holy Stitch! San Francisco local. We make, hem + repair jeans while doubling our factory as a classroom for youth to learn the industries and social entrepreneurship.

You might have heard of us before, we have been doing the hemming and repairs for self edge SF for a few years now

Our End Goal is to have full control of the production of our clothing from seed to retail while turning the next generation into producers rather than consumers.

Recently, we have acquired a storefront at 986 Market Street between 6th and 7th as a part of our ongoing relationship with The Luggage Store Gallery and the Streetopia SF Exhibit/Demonstration. This will serve as a larger window into our daily operations of Custom Jeans Manufacturing, our Jeans Hemming and Repairing program with Self Edge and mainly our Factory Fellowship Program. This is where the youth benefit and gain resources and access thus the paradigm of a sewing factory is broken and it can be seen as a classroom and place of opportunity for youth.

Come through and check out our space, the machines that hem and repair your jeans, and see what Holy Stitch! is all about.

Holy Stitch! Pop Up shop
986 Market Street (between 6th and 7th)
San Francisco

Well be updating this thread with events, workshops, and news from the shop.

This is awesome. Reminds me of 3x1 in New York. Wish there was something like this in DC.

Yayo from the Bayo

September 21, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
holystitch

Holy Stitch commander and cheif julian dash is reporting the following news.

The school year has begun and 5 kids have williningly signed their lives away to holy stitch.

This means an increase in productivity.

Hems, repairs, and jackets will now be publicly available.

repair pictures here

Pricing as followed.

repairs/darning: 35 shipped, 30 for sf locals.
hems: 20 shipped, 15 locals

get your jeans fixed, help some kids out

email requests at holystitch@juliandash.com
September 21, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
sakirehman65

Your 1:10 video and your description for your brand is outstanding and very impressive. Best of luck for upcoming days and If you like to share you can share anything. Rather I will be very happy to meet again.

e cigarette

September 23, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
cherry_rum

perfect timing, i know my crotch is gonna blow out soon on my flat heads
November 25, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
virginwhore

hey bro you did 3 pairs of my rrl's last year around this time and I haven't been in town since. was wondering if i could drop by to get a couple pairs retouched if you will.

Please login first to reply.