first raw denim?

Apr 18, 2012 @ 01:53
yes
Apr 18, 2012 @ 02:18
why are people still posting here? the kid hasnt responded once to this thread . . .
Nov 02, 2012 @ 23:34
So let me get this straight: you guys are willing to walk around in your own filth for 6 months just to get a "sick-fade" on your jeans? Jesus Christ, ya'll need to get a grip! Or get some pussy at least!
Nov 03, 2012 @ 00:23

be careful what you pretend to be

Nov 04, 2012 @ 03:11
lawl

I bet that most guys who go 6 months or longer without washing their jeans have never even heard of raw denim. If it doesn't start to stink or isn't covered in mud, how can anyone tell?

Also the whole 6 month rule thing seems to be overrated. Lots of people get good fades washing more often than that, so long as they're washing cold, inside-out, and hang-drying.
Nov 04, 2012 @ 21:02
lawl

I bet that most guys who go 6 months or longer without washing their jeans have never even heard of raw denim. If it doesn't start to stink or isn't covered in mud, how can anyone tell?

Also the whole 6 month rule thing seems to be overrated. Lots of people get good fades washing more often than that, so long as they're washing cold, inside-out, and hang-drying.

That is true. That's why I at the very least try to sun dry it inside out. But nothing beats a good soak.
Please login first to reply.