Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 6, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
RiFF RaFF

Are the recent APC denim materials still good quality?  I've been hearing from someone that they sourced their denim elsewhere now, and the quality isn't as good.  Anyone have any ideas on this?  I figured they were still sourcing from Kaihara.
the fades come out well, the knee bulges can be minimized if you do it properly and although the jeans do get tears, it adds character to your pair.

Be about it

August 6, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
bennyblaster

i wore them like this today

Just make one 1" cuff and let them stack. This looks way off man.
August 6, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
handonam

Are the recent APC denim materials still good quality?  I've been hearing from someone that they sourced their denim elsewhere now, and the quality isn't as good.  Anyone have any ideas on this?  I figured they were still sourcing from Kaihara.
the fades come out well, the knee bulges can be minimized if you do it properly and although the jeans do get tears, it adds character to your pair.
I don't think that answered my question as to the value of the material compared to the past, or if they changed their material at all.  But, good to know i guess
August 6, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
AMN

Interested in purchasing some APCs. What fit would be best for stacking from the knee down with a slim thigh opening ? Also, how should I size down to ensure some good stacking? 
August 11, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
RiFF RaFF

I don't think that answered my question as to the value of the material compared to the past, or if they changed their material at all.  But, good to know i guess
i've been wearing the macao batch for about 7-8 months and no problem at all. the quality is there and i doubt you'll be wearing the same jeans in 2-3 years from now.

Be about it

August 11, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
real nigga

Not sure how active this board is, but could I get a fit check on these 32 New Standards?  My ass and thighs are really big for my waist so I'm having trouble finding raws that fit.  Right now, the waist is loose on these, but I don't think I could go down a size for the butt and thighs, any advice?  

Side

those look pretty tight. def. dont dize down. if anything try one size up.

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

August 13, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
hughmyron

Not sure how active this board is, but could I get a fit check on these 32 New Standards?  My ass and thighs are really big for my waist so I'm having trouble finding raws that fit.  Right now, the waist is loose on these, but I don't think I could go down a size for the butt and thighs, any advice?  

Side
Waist looks tight to me hah, did you size down from your regular at all? also looks like you'd be able to get away with another size down, all down to preference bud.
my thighs are exactly the same so i'm not sure what to buy. are those clarks desert boot by the way? the look different
August 13, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
real nigga

Those are beeswax clarks. They don't look the same because he probably just put them on for the pic. They look brand new

August 14, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
mackness

Gumby stance on point

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 15, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
Moments

Picked up my first ever raw denim from APC in Osaka. The store clerk was very helpful and told me to size down to 30 but I settled on a 31, which I now regret. I remember him saying that I could wash them once to maybe shrink it a little if I needed to.

Here in Japan the washing machines only use cold water, would this even help to shrink?
August 15, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
origins

Picked up my first ever raw denim from APC in Osaka. The store clerk was very helpful and told me to size down to 30 but I settled on a 31, which I now regret. I remember him saying that I could wash them once to maybe shrink it a little if I needed to.

Here in Japan the washing machines only use cold water, would this even help to shrink?
You SHOULD wash your raw denim in cold water and it does shrink slightly from a wash. I'd personally hand wash them though.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

August 15, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
FreestyleFEllowship

You SHOULD wash your raw denim in cold water and it does shrink slightly from a wash. I'd personally hand wash them though.
This. the warmer the water, the more they shrink...but they usually won't shrink too much. and tbh you probably should have listened to the clerk, those people must help hundreds of people size on their APCs which seems to be a difficult enough task without experience. 

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

August 20, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
alliancewill

I just got my petite standards in size 28, they fit just perfect. Should I exchange them for a 27 because they will most likely stretch a ton
August 21, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
francodz

Hey guys need help with sizing and fit, I wear a 34 in Levi 511's and I want to get some APC's. What size and fit should i get? Im in the process of dropping weight too if thats a factor.
August 22, 2013 @ 09:11 AM
MCHVRDY

whats the skinnier one, PS or PNS ?
August 22, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
mackness

PS          

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 22, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
AMN

Quick question about inseam- if waist sizes 25-30 come with an inseam of 32-34 does this mean I can opt for either an inseam of 32 or 34 in this size range? Or is it just the smaller sizes that go down to a 32 inseam ? I'm 5'4 and worried about the 34 inseam and paranoid about getting them hemmed lol. I also want them to be long enough to stack, but not too long, around 31-32 inseam. 
August 23, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
real nigga

Dead at 5'4". Anyway, the inseam is contingent on the waist size of the jawnz. For instance according to Context, a size 25 has a 33" inseam. 

August 26, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
tomferr3

http://imgur.com/a/nGCsw

Not sure whether I should size up or not. This is pns size 31 which is sized 2 down. Have worn them as much as possible the past four days and twice to bed. Will these stretch out anymore mainly in the calves because they are real tight in the calves. Should I just exchange them and stop wasting time trying to see if they'll stretch out?
August 26, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
travish

Not sure whether I should size up or not. This is pns size 31 which is sized 2 down. Have worn them as much as possible the past four days and twice to bed. Will these stretch out anymore mainly in the calves because they are real tight in the calves. Should I just exchange them and stop wasting time trying to see if they'll stretch out?
 I know for a fact that they will stretch out to be a good fit, its just a matter of if your willing to walk around in girl jeans for 2 or more weeks

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

August 26, 2013 @ 09:12 AM
goc

i wear a 30 in all jeans, should i size down to a 28 in PS? thanks.
August 26, 2013 @ 09:55 AM
DarthVader

APC Petit Standards // 22 Months // 3 Soaks , 0 Washes //
August 27, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
Quinn123

Size up one or two sizes. Those 100% will not stretch enough to stop looking like girls jeans.
August 27, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
real nigga

This is disgusting

August 28, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
orgasmikksole

This is disgusting
If youre going from NS to PNS either TTS or size up. ALSO if you dont plan on trying on before purchasing (or purchasing online) please double check the measurements. KNEES, ANKLES, RISE, hem is typically always 34
August 28, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
tomferr3

I thought the verdict was to size down 1 or 2 for apc's. Also thought these were extremely stretchy so when I measured the jeans I own now and compared then to apc I anticipated some stretch. I exchanged the 31 for 32 and the 32 measures the same as my slimmest jean. So how much stretch can come from the knee and thigh .5 inchs?
August 28, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
FreestyleFEllowship

I wouldn't worry about stretching as much as initial fit. Just make sure that they're tight, almost uncomfortaly tight. and if you're gonna make an account for a forum to ask about denim, might as well head over to rawrdenim

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

August 30, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
thrillmatic

2 months in from first wear, need to get stench out. suggestions?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 30, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
mrh

put in freezer over night
August 30, 2013 @ 02:42 PM
falsenaga

put in freezer over night
Also spray some febreeze on it and let it air out for 2 days or so, preferably some place well-ventilated and in the sun.

Please login first to reply.