March 5, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
origins

A little more than a year of wear. Retiring?
Info on jacket?

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

March 5, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
-YK

Lol at sized down three
That's not that weird. I sized down one on my PS, but easily could have sized down one or two more if I wanted it a bit tighter. 
March 5, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
markd26

I like em tight. I bought Nudies before that fit really nice at first but then sagged over the months and were too baggy. I hear that APC's stretch quite a bit and wanted to go for the smallest pair that were semi-comfortable. Even though they ar a bit small now, I'm sure in a month from now after wearing them every day that they will be looser. When I bought them last week I could barely close the top button and now I comfortably can. 
March 6, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
hellojirom

I Love both pairs of my APCs, i have an indigo pair of NS sized down 1, tag 34, 2 years worn, and i just recently bought a black pair of NS 3 weeks worn sized down 1 and they are waxed excited to see how those turn out!
March 8, 2013 @ 12:20 PM
tdnetbk

Hey guys , i wear a waist 36 in levis 510 and a 34 in levis 511...  Im not sure if i am measuring my waist right , but since i have a pretty big butt (no homo) my true waist is a 36.5'' , im not fat...but my butt makes it hard for me to find pants that fit me really good... so anyways I bought some APC new cures online through barneys and boy was that a mistake... i figured since the new cure are the tighest fit that i should only size down 1.. so i went with a size 35.... and while they fitted really good in the waist from the knee down they were extremely extremely baggy.... it caught me off guard since i have seen all your fits on here where they fit nice like skinny jeans.....so im obv. gonna return them , but since i live in the middle of no where i cant try on different pairs everytime till i get it right....... so should i just give up because my waist line is too big and the rest of my legs are too skinny???? it seems that all my jeans fit me weird.... 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
chaos387

Wondering how i should size on a pair of apc's. Im a 32 waist in levi's jeans. Should i stick with size 32 or...?
Thanks in advance
March 10, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
Major

Hey guys , i wear a waist 36 in levis 510 and a 34 in levis 511...  Im not sure if i am measuring my waist right , but since i have a pretty big butt (no homo) my true waist is a 36.5'' , im not fat...but my butt makes it hard for me to find pants that fit me really good... so anyways I bought some APC new cures online through barneys and boy was that a mistake... i figured since the new cure are the tighest fit that i should only size down 1.. so i went with a size 35.... and while they fitted really good in the waist from the knee down they were extremely extremely baggy.... it caught me off guard since i have seen all your fits on here where they fit nice like skinny jeans.....so im obv. gonna return them , but since i live in the middle of no where i cant try on different pairs everytime till i get it right....... so should i just give up because my waist line is too big and the rest of my legs are too skinny???? it seems that all my jeans fit me weird.... 
don't wear skinny jenas if you're fat
March 11, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
bobby

my true waist is 31... i wore a pair of NS sized down 2 and was happy with the fit. how will a TTS pair of NC's compare?
March 12, 2013 @ 07:18 AM
tdnetbk

don't wear skinny jenas if you're fat

thats the funny thing... im not fat... its just my waist is big because of my butt/hips... how can i attain that skinny jeans look without having to order like 36x34 pants and having a fatty leg opening....
March 12, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
YK-

A tailor..
March 13, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
ctkim

Wondering how i should size on a pair of apc's. Im a 32 waist in levi's jeans. Should i stick with size 32 or...?
Thanks in advance
depends. there's different kinds of apcs

http://crispincooler.tumblr.com

March 13, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
havok...

id go for PS. maybe get a 33 or 34. hopefully itd stretch enough in the seat and the waist and be slim enough for you from the knee down. if not, they maybe try NC and go a little closer to tts? 

or do like @YK- said and go to a tailor.
March 13, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
kristanvh

I'm pretty new to the denim scene, but I sized my APC 2 sizes and could've gone 3 since I lost a little weight. I normally wear 33-34 in chino's for example and my APC NS is size 31. 

First day was tough wearing it, but stretched out pretty fast. Just go try on a pair and If you can just close the last button (so it's real tight) you got the good size 
March 14, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
justinsosharp

Do ps or ns fit more like 511 levis/ 513 slim? 
April 25, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
joshsurf1

Hi guys, 
Just bought two pairs of APC petit standards, sizes 29 and 30 and unsure which to keep and which to return..

The 30s I can do up all the way and in the few times i have tried them on I think they have stretched a little making them no longer fitted on the waist, the legs fit ok, may look a little big.

The 29s are pretty tight, i can only do the up to second from top, can do up the top button if i really try or wear them a bit higher but would still feel very tight. Also they are tight on the thighs and seat and the feel restrictive. 

Which do you guys think i should go for? I feel the 30s will might end up too big if they already feel like they are getting slightly large, but am worried the 29s just would stretch out enough...

Thanks in Advance
Josh 
April 26, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
shnoosetheboose

keep the smaller ones, APC's stretch a lot 
April 28, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
mali32

Can someone help me with the sizing on these?
http://www.barneys.com/A.P.C.-Petit-Standard/00505021148842,default,pd.html?gclid=COL1gvGB-rMCFad_Qgod7EQAMQ
Can't fit into 511s my waist size (32) for reference
April 29, 2013 @ 11:16 AM
lunapt

Bought my first raw denims <3 brand new APC new standard size 28 for 150 <3
April 29, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
Ekinsbs

I've been using my APCs for over a year now and they still look brand new. What do you guys do in terms of activities to use up your denim?

FOLLOW IG: supreme_fst to buy all your Supreme!! USA Dreamteam snap - $83, OG floral janoskis 9.5 - $325

April 30, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
feathers

are PS the same quality as NS?
I bought some PS' online, and they dont feel stiff at all. Shouldn't they be stiff? Like when I bought my NS, they were stiff as hell. Im just wondering thanks

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

May 1, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
venomous72

I've been using my APCs for over a year now and they still look brand new. What do you guys do in terms of activities to use up your denim?
I don't do specific activities just cuz I'm wearing denim.  I just wear my jeans.  This consists of going to work, playing video games, and walking.

They will fade.  Keep wearing them.
May 1, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
lunapt

s28 APC NS as my first purchase and after three days they've expanded to the point where my ass flares out and it's visible from the front... I'm size 30 and thighs 20". sizing down 2 wasn't enough for my skinny ass thighs
May 5, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
itsm3json

Hi everyone I just purchased my first pair of
APC jeans and was looking for some fit
feedback.  The waist and thighs are snug
but not terribly unfomfortable.

these are 30 NS:

May 6, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
franjoli

Hi everyone I just purchased my first pair of
APC jeans and was looking for some fit
feedback.  The waist and thighs are snug
but not terribly unfomfortable.

these are 30 NS:

leg proportion game might not make it
dem jeans gonna stretch out fat in the thigh and not enuff in the calf
enjoy da flares doe

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 6, 2013 @ 07:57 AM
Masamune

From the old thread:

Picked up some PS sz 28.
Feedback?

May 6, 2013 @ 12:52 PM
itsm3json

Thx for the feedback yung swole. Any suggestions to avoid the flare?
- go up in waist size?
- look at petit new standards?
May 6, 2013 @ 02:00 PM
Fibrelight

From the old thread:

Picked up some PS sz 28.
Feedback?

Size up one and the fit will be prefect, that's just my opinion though
May 6, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
real nigga

Fit is on point, thighs looking a little young though. If it feels fine to you, stick with it then. 

Young niggas run everything

May 6, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
schroederscat

From the old thread:

Picked up some PS sz 28.
Feedback?

Size up one and the fit will be prefect, that's just my opinion though
good fit.
May 6, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
alliancewill

I wear a 30 in my Naked and Famous, i want a pair of New Cures, what size should i get?

Please login first to reply.