November 29, 2011 @ 08:11 AM

Inactive

Hi. My name is Steven from Railcar Fine Goods. I have a small 1300 square foot workshop in Arcadia, California where I make jeans using old traditional and vintage sewing machines. I have a small staff of only 5 people that helps me put it all together. Anyways please check out my stuff. - Thanks!

www.railcarfinegoods.com

December 15, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
theganjalife

Good stuff man. I am about to check this out.
December 15, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
ndrew

guhjkhgfdsadfghjk

www.headhunterla.com

January 6, 2015 @ 11:11 PM
Gwyn

Thought I'd contribute, for anyone looking for denim for women, or men, I can say that Railcar makes quality denim that easily puts apc or n&f (lower tier stuff) to shame. I'd easily recommend Railcar, personally will pick up a pair for myself sometime, stuck between these and some RgTs. Anyways, we stopped by Blue Owl Workshop, my gf tried these on, got em hemmed and off we went. Here are some fit pics of her wearing them, 

these are the viperx021, japenese selvedge, as they're leaning towards that route rather than cone mills american.
Some of the key features I liked was the thick leather patch, triple stitched, selvedge inside the zipper area. (1st day wearing them)

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Please login first to reply.