August 16, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
butters

Whats up hypebeast fam! So after about 3 months of planning and talking everything out, we're starting an online denim store trying to be a little different than the rest. Better product pictures, videos showing the jeans better, and accurate sizing charts with the best customer service we can offer. We feel that buying jeans is hard enough, and buying jeans online where you can't really see the product, try it on, and see it on yourself is even harder, so we want to make it as easy as possible.

Like I mentioned earlier, we started planning for this about 3 months ago, and we've done a pretty good job of documenting the process and everything that goes into starting an online store. We've seen threads from a while back asking how you go about starting a store, like what permits and expenses go into it, and unlike people before us we're pretty open to answering questions about it, so feel free to hit us up! Everything can be seen in our blog thats updated pretty much everyday so check it out. http://blog.abcdenim.com

We wanna carry only the best jeans in certain price ranges cuz we know not everyone can drop 300 on a pair of samurai's or 500 on some diors, so we got everyone covered. Everything's gone pretty smoothly and we hope it continues that way. Our website and shop are still under construction and we're still in talks with a couple brands, but look out for it to be done really soon, and sign up for our mailing list for new info and deals (cuz we got our hypebeast community covered!)

Let us know if there's anything you guys feel that
August 16, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
hndlz

i like the enthusiasm and this seems like a well thought out plan. keep up the good work, stick with it and good luck! cool

hndlz.tumblr.com

August 16, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
hooperr

Will you be carrying exclusively denim or will you be selling other goods like say belts, wallets, bracelets, etc...
August 16, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
Max S v2

this is pretty cool man, great idea
August 16, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
laxlife1234

Wow, nice idea! I am looking forward to what you will be carrying. I hope you do well and succeed out there smile!

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

August 16, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
kurrupt

you guys know your denim so it should be coolcool
August 16, 2011 @ 11:28 PM
himynameisblank

thumbs up I'd be purchasing from here if I ever want to buy denim

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

August 16, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
BKBROWN

abcdenim has never failed me

I will check it out

a few things I'd like

-Sizing info[like size up/down from true size] so i don't have to google for hours
-leg opening measurements
-model measurements and what size the model is wearing

cool

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 16, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
CHARLIEE

cool

this.
August 17, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
lumpiasaurus rex

will definitely buy from in the future
August 17, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
butters

Hey, thanks for the kind words everyone! It's great to connect with the community situated here on the HB forums because everyone here is just as passionate about denim as we are :p

Will you be carrying exclusively denim or will you be selling other goods like say belts, wallets, bracelets, etc...

We are looking to branch out from denim and carry leather goods and various accessories.

I will check it out

a few things I'd like

-Sizing info[like size up/down from true size] so i don't have to google for hours
-leg opening measurements

cool

Thanks for your support and your opinion as it helps us and everyone else a great deal. We're definitely going to take this into consideration as I believe we have ALL had to deal with the countless hours spent digging for information on threads and websites before purchasing jeans. So we're looking at our own experiences buying denim online and are open to all your inquiries because we just want to provide a great experience and give you a knowledgable and confident purchase.

Keep shooting! Anything helps!
August 17, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
BHP

Discounts for HB members? smilesmilesmile

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

August 17, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
iBcPirate

Nice! hope to see how well these turn out!
August 17, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
butters

Thanks for all the support guys, we'll have discount codes for sure. Keep following us so you know when they're out!
August 18, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
dango

Do you guys have an estimated date for when y'all will be up and running?
August 18, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
BHP

Thanks for all the support guys, we'll have discount codes for sure. Keep following us so you know when they're out!

love you guys. :')

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.