Official Elhaus Warbonnet Thread

July 20, 2011 @ 04:28:35
Anybody heard of this brand? I've seen it on this blog and evo looks sick from what I've read it's an Indonesian brand. http://bibil218.tumblr.com/post/7076022623/my-warbonnet-3-months-seawashed-once-hot Pretty nice evo pictures for 3 months. Their official website is here
http://elha.us/
Don't really know how to be more descriptive and make this thread better, but lemme know changes I can make. I wanted to contribute this cause they seem like pretty cool jeans smokeyface DISCUSS!!
July 20, 2011 @ 13:21:03
i wouldn't want a pair of jeans that fades that much and gets so light in 3 months.. but thats just me.
July 20, 2011 @ 14:22:40
haha that's true, still a nice pair of jeans lots of details goin on em
July 21, 2011 @ 02:15:25
I've actually tried to get these jeans/elhaus clothing for a while. their prices are great and evo and products look good too. They never responded both times i sent them a message.
If you figure out how to get a pair post here.

some evo off sufu

Elhaus " local brand from Indonesia"

many wash, 7-8 month, detail

July 21, 2011 @ 02:55:54
i kept up on these via sufu, the only thing i hate about em are the zip flys. nonetheless, totally great for 93 bucks + shipping
July 21, 2011 @ 03:03:14
thanks for posting price, indeed zip fly bothers me too
July 22, 2011 @ 07:44:42
I have a shirt from them, pretty good for the price but smaller than I expected.
July 22, 2011 @ 23:57:13
that's typical with asian brands, shit runs smaller than tagged haha
how did you cop? got any pics?
July 26, 2011 @ 11:41:43
Yeah it fit perfect at first but shrunk way down after I dried it always fall for that with my SC shirts.
It was only $40 though and still wearable but I'll remember not to machine dry.
Anyway here it is real lightweight loose weave got the tab collar and cigarette pocket and all that.

This one is still stocked online.

v jlaz you send them a request and they'll respond with an invoice, they do int'l orders personally.
July 26, 2011 @ 12:07:26
the pic isnt working for me can you put a diff one up, how did u order because i wasnt able to off their site.
July 26, 2011 @ 13:23:42
That torqued hem is nice!
July 29, 2011 @ 23:10:10
Hey guys, I'm Raven, I'm one of the guy who runs elhaus, thanks for the thread here.
If you guys got any questions or inquiries, I'll be more than happy to answer you guys, you can email me at raven(at)elha.us

This is a preview of our new stuff, it's out sometime in the next two weeks. This was taken at the Bright tradeshow in Berlin last month. New stuff will be up on our website and for order about a week or two after it's release.

http:**i52.tinypic.com/s3f3fk.jpg
I can't post picture....

Cheers
July 30, 2011 @ 20:26:43
Hey guys, I'm Raven, I'm one of the guy who runs elhaus, thanks for the thread here.
If you guys got any questions or inquiries, I'll be more than happy to answer you guys, you can email me at raven(at)elha.us

This is a preview of our new stuff, it's out sometime in the next two weeks. This was taken at the Bright tradeshow in Berlin last month. New stuff will be up on our website and for order about a week or two after it's release.

http:**i52.tinypic.com/s3f3fk.jpg
I can't post picture....

Cheers

Those shirts look great, when will your webstore restock, there are a few items that you havent had in my size for a long time.
July 31, 2011 @ 02:38:26

I can't post picture....

Cheers

picture posted for you. are these shirts gonna be somewhat slim? i'm a short and skinny guy, and i can never find clothes that fit me that well
July 31, 2011 @ 03:38:27
its too hot to wear 16oz denim in indonesia. dat rainforest humidity. but i'm kinda interested in these. the price is cool if it doesn't cost a fortune to ship to the US.
August 11, 2011 @ 20:53:17
None of our shirt fits slim andy, I don't know if that suits you or not.

And shipping to the states is around 20USD give or take, and prices on the new jeans are 106 bucks, shirts could cost you up to 62 bucks.

Will post more pics here when I'm back to Indonesia
August 12, 2011 @ 19:33:42
how do yo order them?
August 24, 2011 @ 09:12:52
Need to email info(at)elha(dot)us

But the new products aren't up yet on the web and the ones that are up are all sold out.
November 04, 2011 @ 05:34:56
Any news on when restocks are happening? Really want a pair, seems promising!

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → KoFax

February 23, 2012 @ 06:10:29
Ha! I haven't opened HB in the longest time, anyways, you can check more of it on our website. I'm too busy with school now haven't had time to deal with this back in Indonesia, have been stuck in Singapore since New Years

Check http://elha.us/ for more guys
Please login first to reply.
x