July 6, 2011 @ 10:57 AM
traCk.

Ok so this morning while brushing my teeth a small bit of toothpaste landed right on the thigh of my jeans. I immediately put water on it and when it dried there was still a mark, i used a wet wipe and still there.

so the question is, when you get tough stains like toothpaste, wing sauce, etc. is there any product or methods to clean the area as opposed to just washing them or dry cleaning the entire pair of jeans
July 6, 2011 @ 12:38 PM
trevxv3

Ok so this morning while brushing my teeth a small bit of toothpaste landed right on the thigh of my jeans. I immediately put water on it and when it dried there was still a mark, i used a wet wipe and still there.

so the question is, when you get tough stains like toothpaste, wing sauce, etc. is there any product or methods to clean the area as opposed to just washing them or dry cleaning the entire pair of jeans

AS long as the stain isnt fresh I think they give your jeans more context so I almost prefer them. I spilt some hot sauce down the side of my nudies and freaked cause I new I was fucked. But after washing them I like the way the deep red looks on the spots where it spilled. Your never going to completely get the stain out though

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 8, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
Verse

I gotta find a way to get stains out as well...that shit is not sexy!
July 15, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
Hottnuttzz

how to
July 16, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
Jbozz

Spot cleaning? Get some near boiling water with a tablespoon or so of vinegar and turkey baster. Put a folded up towel in the jeans beneath the spot you wish to clean. Being careful not to burn yourself, fill up the baster with the vinegar and hot water mixture. Put the end of the baster directly on the stain and press it into the jeans directly on the stain. Blast away. Use another towel to remove excess water and stain particulates as they're loosened by the hot water using a dabbing (not rubbing) motion. If you're worried about indigo loss or if the stain is really bad, use cold water. hot water is more likely to set the stain, so use cold water if it's really bad.

Or you could just wear them and accept the stain as part of your evo.
July 16, 2011 @ 04:30 PM
himynameisblank

rofl sandpaper em, or let em fade

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

August 3, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
tree eskimo

i hate stains
August 11, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
allisonxd

dont care about it,just let it stay

Please login first to reply.