June 17, 2011 @ 12:50 PM
franjoli

durability. that's why they cost more. smh.

Nudies are gay in general anyway. Look into japanese denim.

LOL smfh 2011 member, any shit jeans can have selvedge buddy. step your denim game up big foig

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 17, 2011 @ 02:20 PM
TALIBAN

Ive spent 1 day in thailand and ive seen a shitload of these ♥♥♥♥♥s in nudies. Like wtf. Nudies are shit. But tbh i started with nudies and its a great way to start getting into denim. The quality of my apcs make my nudies feel like shit
June 17, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
Kwest_

the misinformation in this thread is gut wrenching.
Tragic
June 17, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
tonythechau

lol at all the "everyone has em = they're shit" Who cares if they're "in" or not, if you like them, get em.
better yet, this whole thread is comedy.

if you're looking into raw denim, do some research and find a cut you like the best. then, wear them however you like. wash them whenever the fuck you want and (i've seen threads made on this) put whatever the hell you want in your pockets. Dude, the whole denim "scene" is to create a piece of "work" that reflects your lifestyle. Every piece of denim is unique cause its faded and worn differently from person to person. The whole "not washing for 6 months to a year" just creates more intense contrast fades. There have been pieces that come out great being washed every few weeks or every 6 months or every year at that.
June 19, 2011 @ 10:22 AM
camplo

LOL smfh 2011 member, any shit jeans can have selvedge buddy. step your denim game up big foig

I'm talking jeans woven on shuttle looms as oppose to projectile looms. What are you talking about buddy? What the hell is "have selvedge"?
June 19, 2011 @ 02:20 PM
Diedforoursins

Here's what I don't understand, much less agree with:

Saw some Nudies at the mall near here, so I personally consider them dead.

By this rationale, a jean brand is supposedly 'dead', because it has been seen being worn by somebody at a shopping mall? What? Where is the sense in this? Maybe that 'somebody' was stylish. Why does the poster automatically assume that this 'somebody' that they saw was somehow unworthy of wearing this type of denim, and was somehow 'killing' the brand? I don't understand why there is an assumption of negativity associated with the style of other people.

Alternatively, if poster saw them in a shop, I am similarly confused. A brand of jeans being considered 'dead' due to being readily available in a shop? Maybe I am looking too far into this post, but it does appear ridiculous. Has fashion really made people this fickle?

Elsewhere, 'tonythechau', above, has posted the most sense.
June 19, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
as_Sampson

Man, just do you.
Wear what you want.
Hell, even rock Doc. Martin's and FUBU with your Nudie's if you like.
June 19, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
Diedforoursins

Man, just do you.
Wear what you want.
Hell, even rock Doc. Martin's and FUBU with your Nudie's if you like.

DM's are excellent. Let's hear a word against them, please. ;-)

Please login first to reply.