Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 11, 2011 @ 12:52 PM
sexualorgan

looking to drop around 300, whats good on denim, yo
May 13, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
shandrew

Yo I'm so glad u made the thread nobody has ever thought to make before
May 13, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
mason

2007? 2 posts?
#trill
May 13, 2012 @ 10:20 AM
Upscale Popeye

I myself have got N&F, but I've been stinging for some A.P.C denim for ages. I say go for A.P.C!
May 13, 2012 @ 11:25 AM
jlawrence

2007? 2 posts?
#trill

trill? try #irrelevant
May 13, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I have some N&F, they're def quality. I'm looking to cop some A.P.C. denim in the near future. I'd go w/ APC.

Neither should cost $300.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 13, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
jeremyli1212

I prefer Nudies, the accents are very appealing.
May 13, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
Zeeks

2007? 2 posts?
#trill

trill? try #irrelevant

april 2012= Irrelevant hash tag and comment.
May 13, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
Zeeks

2007? 2 posts?
#trill

trill? try #irrelevant

april 2012= Irrelevant hash tag and comment.

get APCS the quality is a bit better than NF.
May 13, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
dellzz

apc, wings + horns, dior
May 20, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
horribleadvice

suspended

Buy both the APC and Naked and Famous
May 25, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
Torch

Go with N&F, IMO better quality
May 25, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
mike3519

for 300 you can get both of them. So buy both!! but tbh buy some NF collab denim. Youll get some premium quality made in japan shit
May 25, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
mothon

I have had both. I like the way my apc's look more than my n&f but N&F are higher quality.
May 25, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
rawincanada

APC is Made in China and is highly overpriced. Buy Unbranded instead of APC.

N&F is far superior to APC in both fabric and quality construction.
May 25, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
mistahdabolina

if you have 300, you might wanna get some pbj's, real japan blues, or even some 3sixteens
just make sure you size right...cause it could be 300 down the drain.
May 25, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
A!exander

I have APC's and they've been with me for about 3 years and have faded nicely. Go APC, but you have 300.... could get something better like imperials
May 25, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
bigspence

so much this. for $300 you could easily pick up two pairs of N&F's.
May 26, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
highway

it's so easy to shop smart about raw denim . . . once you know your size you can get great deals on NF from karmaloop with a 20% code, or at blueowl with their current sale.

even with apc tres bien has 20% of for non-EU customers.

it's really all about getting the most for your money imo. and that boils down to what fit works best for you, and which type of denim you are looking for: dark, light, quick fade, etc.

or you could just blow your entire wad on a pair of samurais.
May 26, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
skrillaa

APC is Made in China

My APCs say "made in Tunisia"

according to wikipedia, this is a country in Africa
May 26, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
iAmSofaKing

Whats a skinnier fit, APC's Petit Standard or N&F's Skinny Guys?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 27, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
horribleadvice

suspended

FALSE

APC Jeans are usually made in Macau (technically under the Republic of China, but do you consider Puerto Rico the United Statesconfused and in Japan ( Source: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3430/imga1318smallyx1.jpg) .
-APC denim has a far superior reputation to Naked & Famous and has been around a lot longer.
-There has been no issues with APC denim losing buttons and bad construction (evidenced in various N&F Elephant II posts on N&F thread).
-APC does not go on sale often, and has a far higher average price point than Naked & Famous.
-APC is bound to last while N&F is not. As a reference to keynesian economics, the supply side of N&F and APC is at a constant rate. Suppose the demand is at a constant level and will eventually rise, the price point of N&F cannot go up but stays at the same and goes down. APC on the other hand is with fine opportune to increase price (as has been apparent in previous years $165 - $180). TL;DR the Naked and Famous company is going down while APC will go up.

TL;DR If you want to save around $30 get Naked and Famous, if you want good construction, prominence, and a sure fire fit get APC.
May 28, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
travish

FALSE

APC Jeans are usually made in Macau (technically under the Republic of China, but do you consider Puerto Rico the United Statesconfused and in Japan ( Source: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3430/imga1318smallyx1.jpg) .
-APC denim has a far superior reputation to Naked & Famous and has been around a lot longer.
-There has been no issues with APC denim losing buttons and bad construction (evidenced in various N&F Elephant II posts on N&F thread).
-APC does not go on sale often, and has a far higher average price point than Naked & Famous.
-APC is bound to last while N&F is not. As a reference to keynesian economics, the supply side of N&F and APC is at a constant rate. Suppose the demand is at a constant level and will eventually rise, the price point of N&F cannot go up but stays at the same and goes down. APC on the other hand is with fine opportune to increase price (as has been apparent in previous years $165 - $180). TL;DR the Naked and Famous company is going down while APC will go up.

TL;DR If you want to save around $30 get Naked and Famous, if you want good construction, prominence, and a sure fire fit get APC.

The top button of my apc`s fell off the day I got them, and I only sized down 2(NS)

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

May 28, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
Unreachable

I've had experience with both. With $300, I say go bargain hunting and get a pair from both brands. But my honest opinion on it: APC for the cut, N&F for the material. I prefer APC because it fits a lot better, and they're just more comfortable compared to my Deep Indigo's.
May 28, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
BrandoQ

Dude with 300 you can get samurais, pbj, momotaro (i would recommend the grand indigo), flat head, sugar cane... the list goes on. dont waste your money on any of those brands unless you can find them for a really cheap price

http://brandoq.tumblr.com/ http://soundcloud.com/bq92

May 28, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
danzig

I agree with APC being the better cut. I wrote off N&F because I couldn't find a perfect cut for me. the skinny guy's rise is too low while the weird guy's thigh is too big.
May 28, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
sausagemclovin

FALSE

Come on, too biased a viewpoint surely.

Both are good denim, just that the newer APCs are made in macau while the NFs are made in canada. As for denim the source for APC is kind of unknown and undisclosed, while NFs are japanese denim.

APCs fit slimmer i guess in general, but it depends on your leg size as well. Also, the fading is alot different if you ask me, most APCs fade overall (that kind of vintage blue overall fades) while you get mostly more contrasty imo.
And my NF's construction is fine, no problems with it so far.
May 28, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
mrsquintyeyes

i need new jeans 0_0
June 30, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
wicked

My new APC NS is made in Vietnam.
June 30, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
trevxv3

Ive had both N&F and APC... DEF GO N&F!!!

My lat pair of APC's actually made me miss my weird guys, the only downside to naked and famous is the comfortability. They are reallyyyy tough to break in but as far quality goes N&F is leaps and bous ahead of APC. They also have more options and collaborations if you are looking to spend 300

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Please login first to reply.