300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
February 8, 2011 @ 06:25 AM
AltSolution

I like to get longer length jeans to get that stacked look. As long as I wear skinny jeans I'm fine; but if I wear wider jeans, they will drag on the floor.

One thought I had was to pinch the back part of the opening and have it sewn together, so the opening is smaller. Is that a stupid idea?

Another idea I had might actually be better-- cut off the cuff part of a sock and get it sewn onto the inside of the bottom of the jeans. since it's cuffed onto the leg, it won't fall down, and if it's only sewn onto the back of the inside, it won't effect how it looks either.

Does that sound ok? How do you do it?
February 8, 2011 @ 06:46 AM
plainview

February 8, 2011 @ 09:51 AM
xyodax

lol.
February 8, 2011 @ 10:35 AM
gabi

i don't know... you might wanna ask EMINEM.
February 8, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
TH9

Most people install a wire support on the insides of their denim. Cut a small slit at the cuffs and insert a strand of wire (a pipe cleaner should work) to give support and maintain shape. Then, whenever you want to wear the jeans, bend the wires into a smaller circle around your ankle. Hope this helps.
February 8, 2011 @ 02:32 PM
cuddlestheshee

^ lol.

tapered jeans sir tapered jeans

February 8, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
jozsef_csanyi

Most people install a wire support on the insides of their denim. Cut a small slit at the cuffs and insert a strand of wire (a pipe cleaner should work) to give support and maintain shape.

What.
February 9, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
AltSolution

i don't know... you might wanna ask EMINEM.

Hmm....sorry, i don't get the reference. It'd make more sense if you said Kanye, since he's kinda got the look i'm going for.
February 12, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
infiniteme

I like to get longer length jeans to get that stacked look. As long as I wear skinny jeans I'm fine; but if I wear wider jeans, they will drag on the floor.

One thought I had was to pinch the back part of the opening and have it sewn together, so the opening is smaller. Is that a stupid idea?

Another idea I had might actually be better-- cut off the cuff part of a sock and get it sewn onto the inside of the bottom of the jeans. since it's cuffed onto the leg, it won't fall down, and if it's only sewn onto the back of the inside, it won't effect how it looks either.

Does that sound ok? How do you do it?

Why not just get the jeans tapered by a tailor? That would make the leg opening smaller so the jeans would stack better. It would look more natural than the stuff you suggested as well.

Please login first to reply.