Urbanoutfitters - unbranded 14.5 oz japanese selvage denim

November 28, 2009 @ 20:55:49
http://theunbrandedbrand.com/

was in U.O. in mtl (n&f's home) and it stated that they were by n&f i would have taken a picture but i failed to do so check out the website. i find it funny people were quick to dismiss the denim and hate on it.
November 28, 2009 @ 21:28:53
http://theunbrandedbrand.com/

was in U.O. in mtl (n&f's home) and it stated that they were by n&f i would have taken a picture but i failed to do so check out the website. i find it funny people were quick to dismiss the denim and hate on it.

Truth man, when I tried them on I really liked how it looked, it just black friday was hectic so I'm going to cop another day.

Originally posted by Inactive User

fit pictures of mid rise tapered leg.
1st wear ever.

Also if Baho doesn't sell you guys on these then I don't know anyone else who can make denim look good.

How'd you size on them?
November 28, 2009 @ 21:57:36
awww shit, new hype. a.p.c. better watch out.

WE TRIPPY MANE

November 28, 2009 @ 22:10:04
Also if Baho doesn't sell you guys on these then I don't know anyone else who can make denim look good.

How'd you size on them?

truth, baho kills with these, i might cop since the store i've been tryna get APC from has been taking months

Melo Gang All Day

November 28, 2009 @ 22:14:08
you said these jeans suk when you never tried em on or seen em in person

i seen them on some random kid at school. i know they were the unbranded kind because his patch had nothing on it. they looked kinda thin & i hate thin denim. plus, me personally, i would just save my money and cop better quality denim but these aren't that bad for the price.

WE TRIPPY MANE

November 28, 2009 @ 22:23:27
lol thanks guys.

just to put it out there, i sized down 2, and i fit the the top button with no problem
November 29, 2009 @ 00:31:34
lol thanks guys.

just to put it out there, i sized down 2, and i fit the the top button with no problem

Damn it must be cuz of my build or something, how I couldn't even go TTS? I don't even have huge thighs
November 29, 2009 @ 00:50:12
if i had that money around i'd get myself a pair
nice fit
November 29, 2009 @ 01:17:03
Baho make a blog or something to update us and shit. I might end up cawping these instead of APC's this winter.

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

November 29, 2009 @ 01:25:28
what fit baho
November 29, 2009 @ 01:36:12
Im sorta convinced that Naked&Famous are somewhat related to these jeans because I jsut called up my local UO and they said they carry N&F jeans at their store....

lol
November 29, 2009 @ 01:40:07
looking for a new raw pair...it's coming down between these and uniqlos.
November 29, 2009 @ 01:47:36
looking for a new raw pair...it's coming down between these and uniqlos.

I think deciding factor is how you like the fit, Tapered I would go with these as for slim straight I think I would go for Uniqlo even though Unbranded also has slm straight
November 29, 2009 @ 01:58:16
can anyone who has them post measurements?
no place in chicago has these
November 29, 2009 @ 02:14:50
i still maintain that the pockets are ugly as fuck so is the the patch

i would not wear these
November 29, 2009 @ 14:28:47
Baho make a blog or something to update us and shit. I might end up cawping these instead of APC's this winter.

yo my du, im too lazy to do that shit. if you want a pair of cheap raw denim, get these. i think they are pretty nice compared to apc's. about the blank leather patch, just wear a fucking belt, nobody will see it
November 29, 2009 @ 17:43:49
they don't carry it at the one uo close to me

wtf son

Melo Gang All Day

November 29, 2009 @ 18:49:49
Saw these in person. Was ready to pull the trigger until I tried them on. The back pockets are ginormous. Major turn-off. APC's, it is.
November 29, 2009 @ 19:19:31
Do APC make taper ones?
November 29, 2009 @ 19:51:46
People don't like these just cause of the fucking patch ? come on now.

coup.headops@gmail.com

November 30, 2009 @ 00:45:44

I know right??

just depatch the damn thing
November 30, 2009 @ 00:54:36
yo my du, im too lazy to do that shit. if you want a pair of cheap raw denim, get these. i think they are pretty nice compared to apc's. about the blank leather patch, just wear a fucking belt, nobody will see it

Just curious. combs setting in yet? Any stretch? I've got no job, so dropping 78 dollars on a pair of jeans is a big deal. smh

November 30, 2009 @ 00:59:00

also the fit is whack

and the stitching...
November 30, 2009 @ 13:53:13
Im sorta convinced that Naked&Famous are somewhat related to these jeans because I jsut called up my local UO and they said they carry N&F jeans at their store....

lol

apparently (according to the NF topic here) the UO unbranded jeans are made by NF. What i dont get is how their weirdguys look so nice, whereas these look so crap. From the fit, to the leather patch :S
November 30, 2009 @ 17:49:26
these jeans are nice. you guys are trippin you gta see em in person watch when i post pics
November 30, 2009 @ 19:05:40
It's a fucking patch. Just unstitch it. Holy shit.

November 30, 2009 @ 19:07:23
Just curious. combs setting in yet? Any stretch? I've got no job, so dropping 78 dollars on a pair of jeans is a big deal. smh

i only wore them once. nothing happened yet and eventually they will get combs and will settle.
November 30, 2009 @ 19:55:27
also the fit is whack

and the stitching...

how is the fit wack? You've only seen them on the online store right?
and what is wrong with the stitching?
November 30, 2009 @ 21:40:09

yea i got a wallet fade i cant rly explain i gta post up pics but i dont have a camera. i got whiskers and combs.the combs faded.the staks settled. its been abt 3-4weeks everyday where idk havent been keepin trak
December 01, 2009 @ 00:55:31
your posts are useless without pictures
Please login first to reply.
x