Urbanoutfitters - unbranded 14.5 oz japanese selvage denim

Dec 01, 2010 @ 01:17
He's not scamming, he's overcharging somewhat but it's really his discretion to set a price and it's up to potential buyers to pay that price or not. Personally I probably wouldn't pay that much for these when you can get them on sale at times at UO sale racks, but that's far from a guarantee. The black denim is $40 and I'm considering getting that, but honestly black jeans and indigo jeans aren't the same. Yes, it's only a color but black jeans don't always work with as many things as indigo jeans work with. Seems like people in that thread were going crazy over the fact that it's only a color but honestly the color does make a big difference. But like I said, personally I'd probably get some black jeans for $40 since I need some black jeans.
Dec 01, 2010 @ 12:13
carlton, regarding the black jeans, i think the button pops off. mine did but thats because i sized down one, so be ready to get em repaired haha
Dec 01, 2010 @ 13:00
carlton, regarding the black jeans, i think the button pops off. mine did but thats because i sized down one, so be ready to get em repaired haha

At this point, its a fact that the top button pops off. I knew that before I purchased my indigo, black and grey pairs. I simply didn't button the top button for the first month... Not an issue for me since I never leave the house without a belt.

These are still a bargain at any price under the $78 US retail.
Dec 01, 2010 @ 14:26
Thanks for the info, I'd probably size down 1 too so if the top button seems to be susceptible to popping off I'll do what Dane did and just not button it for a while lol
Dec 01, 2010 @ 15:13
Agreed. He's scamming people. Not cool.

♥♥♥♥♥♥h just hating cause his gonna get bank.

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

Dec 01, 2010 @ 16:08
i wish i did what dane did haha oh well haha i just wear a belt with em now, to lazy to get them repaired
Dec 01, 2010 @ 17:19
Been had belts. Since my topped button popped off, regardless what I wear, there's a belt. lol.

Inactive User

Dec 01, 2010 @ 17:24
my 28 was kinda snug on me, but the waist stretched out a little
Dec 01, 2010 @ 18:50
♥♥♥♥♥♥h just hating cause his gonna get bank.

Yeah right. No one is going to buy those after reading the entire thread. And $60 isn't bank.
Dec 02, 2010 @ 00:50
i bought a pair of tapered fits for 20 bucks for the hell of it on black friday.
i sized down 2 like a champ, and in 5 wears the waist is already nearing comfortable after i struggled epically with the top button in the fitting room.

and for the retail price of 78 bucks i can honestly say these would be almost worth it, cept i stole them for 20 blushing
but then again if you had 78 bucks why not save a bit more till 140 and buy some heavier Naked and Famous stuff.

but anyways these fit rather well without being so ridiculously uncomfy
and these are slightly stubborn to fade. i've worn them really hard for 5 wears yet the only thing i see is some tiny back pocket fade. but if you look at it in a cheap asian way, i guess it'll last longer so i can save up for a nicer pair.

i'll think about posting some progress pics..whenever i see some..
Dec 02, 2010 @ 09:25
Read some stuff about these not being available anymore at UO? Any extra info on these? Thinkin about coppin a pair in a month or so, hope they're still around.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Dec 02, 2010 @ 11:59
FYI, last night I was at the Union Square SF location and they had the grey's and black's on one table. I copped the grey's last night and went back today to cop the black's only to find out that they removed all of them off of the shelves. Not sure if they are taking them out of all the stores for the 50% Black Friday thing or if it is permanent due to the in-store BDG brand selvedge denim as a pricier, permanent alternative.

Just a heads up.

Just as I suspected. They took them off and hid them for Black Friday. I was there last night and the Black and Grays were all dumped in the sales racks. They are ringing up at the registers for $39.99. No indigo in stores.
Dec 02, 2010 @ 17:13
there's a boatload of indigos in the local urban store here.
Dec 02, 2010 @ 18:37
fuck i really want a pair of the blacks and greys, but the closest UO to me don't carry any of them.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

Dec 02, 2010 @ 18:54
I noticed I only see these at sale racks, not on display like they used to be.
Dec 02, 2010 @ 19:35
fuck i really want a pair of the blacks and greys, but the closest UO to me don't carry any of them.

what size and style are you looking for?
Dec 02, 2010 @ 20:49

you have links, if so im looking for a pair of greys in 30
Dec 02, 2010 @ 20:51

skinny grey/black in 30

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

Dec 02, 2010 @ 21:57
I got into the raw denim scene last black friday with these jeans, and from a beginner , these are banging.

I bought the skinnys sz 31 (my true size 30) and worn em for a year straight, they fade mad nicely for $40 jeans.
I'll post pics when i get to 25 posts.

So satisfied w my last pair, i got tapered 30 for $20 this black friday blushing
Dec 03, 2010 @ 00:01

around 3 months on and off
Dec 03, 2010 @ 02:31
Hey guys.
I'm looking to buy a pair of 30 or 31 in Tapered or Skinny Indigo.
If anyone has a pair of sale for cheap, please let me know!
In either NEW condition or barely used (no fades).

Thank you!

Also, my Skinny Indigo is also my first pack of selvedge raw.
I love these jeans haha. The crotch area is kinda scaring me, because I feel theres too much stretching and pressure it might just rip...the fades there are nice though haha.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Dec 03, 2010 @ 02:35
there's a boatload of indigos in the local urban store here.
where u located?
Dec 03, 2010 @ 06:52
Still have these 32 Skinnys unworn for sale. $40 shipped.
Dec 03, 2010 @ 13:56
Fuck...if someone can get Tapered Indigo in size 34 on the sale rack PM ME!!!
Dec 03, 2010 @ 15:56
if someone can find some size 32 tapered indigos on sale holla at me
Dec 03, 2010 @ 18:34
Sup dudes. I'm pretty sure theres a 32 Black Tapered in my local store for $30.
If anyone needs it. I can help you pick it up for.. $50 paypal shipped priority mail?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Dec 04, 2010 @ 17:44
If anyone has seen 31 in Tapered Black or Grey lmk.
Dec 04, 2010 @ 23:53
i have a pair of worn once 30" tapereds that fit more like a 31. 40 shipped

Instagram: THECHADDWASGREAT

Dec 04, 2010 @ 23:56
Sup dudes. I'm pretty sure theres a 32 Black Tapered in my local store for $30.
If anyone needs it. I can help you pick it up for.. $50 paypal shipped priority mail?

I'll pay $50 shipped if you can find tapered indigo in 34.
Dec 05, 2010 @ 00:05
If anyone has seen 31 in Tapered Black or Grey lmk.

The UO online store has the Grey 31s for $50...
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0