Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 7, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
modernART

^How did you size and which did you get?
November 7, 2009 @ 07:10 PM
Glueeater

i want a 10% off code. lets get it.

my dude tried copping some in stores and they said online only.
November 7, 2009 @ 09:21 PM
Logikal Accord

^How did you size and which did you get?

I didn't yet. Planning on 2 weeks from now.

Best bet to see if a local store has it: call and give them the sku. If I can't go in-store and get them, I'm going to read around, prob. size down 2 and hope for the best. Post pics when yours arrive!
November 7, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
heyitscarter

Hey like others stated , if it shows good results why not. I like that they have more options than Gap
November 8, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
JAIVIES

should i size down 2 or ture to size these cheap as fuk
November 8, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
BAG OF DICKS

holy shit i hate when people say this shit.

ive heard the "omg its so mainstream" quote so many times its not even funny. Do people think by doing "non-mainstream" shit, that they're better than everyone else? I mean what the fuck. And by saying "now all the hipsters will think they so elite" ...does that mean you think youre "elite" for wearing raw denim or even "streetwear" in general. I mean, buddy, if you havent noticed...this whole site is filled with people wearing the same shit, heck, now the people who normally wear mainstream mall fashions are getting into the streetwear brands/trends hype and what not.... now what are you going to do, migrate over to sufu/lookbook to be more elite aka non mainstream?

just let people wear whatever they want and you just do you. shit.

/no hate, just a rant cause ive been hearing so many people mentioning mainstream shit and how "cool" they are for not wearing it. fucking christ. haha okay end rant.

oh no! its the "im so cool im mainstream" guy comin in to tell us how we are all hypocites for hating on something that shouldn't be. thanks for opening my eyes to seeing how hi-qual this denim is, bro!

-Aldric.
November 8, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
modernART

called my local UO, they dont have them in stock. the worker also checked other UOs and nothing either
November 8, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
sargasm

I don't get the hate, for $78 it obviously won't be on some Imperial or Samurai shit but it's a bargain. Seeing how it's Urban it might not be the highest quality but the tapered cut looks decent.
November 8, 2009 @ 03:31 PM
heyitscarter

I just called my local UO and she said "we have regular fit skinny leg" lol, thats tapered correct?
November 8, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
Logikal Accord

Did you give them the sku? That's the easiest way to find out.
November 8, 2009 @ 06:17 PM
heyitscarter

^

She knew what jeans I was talking about but she just didn't know the name of the fit. I'm going to try them out possibly next week. Hope whoever buys them can tell us if its worth it. Cuz I never owned raw denim before so I have no knowledge what I should expect
November 8, 2009 @ 09:57 PM
JAIVIES

whats the rep code?
November 9, 2009 @ 10:31 AM
Podge

personally. regardless of what urban outfitters has for what price at what quality, i refuse to purchase anything from there besed on somehow someway they aren't helping anyway, but swindling consumers someway, like the target brand of body wash in relation to the old spice high endurance body wash comparison. Case and point is that of the fixed gear bike they began catering to. This will inevitably be the same. This is the gap selvage goghs part 2.
by just buying it for 78 to try out, expect them to be sold in the marketplace based on shotty fitment or dissatisfaction. buy once or twice with quality instead of quantity and having a stack of clothes you don't wear.

~Lefty
November 9, 2009 @ 01:01 PM
Logikal Accord

personally. regardless of what urban outfitters has for what price at what quality, i refuse to purchase anything from there besed on somehow someway they aren't helping anyway, but swindling consumers someway, like the target brand of body wash in relation to the old spice high endurance body wash comparison. Case and point is that of the fixed gear bike they began catering to. This will inevitably be the same. This is the gap selvage goghs part 2.
by just buying it for 78 to try out, expect them to be sold in the marketplace based on shotty fitment or dissatisfaction. buy once or twice with quality instead of quantity and having a stack of clothes you don't wear.

~Lefty

Wondering....was it the quality or quantity you were going for with the five pages of items you have f/s?
November 9, 2009 @ 06:44 PM
JAIVIES

better be worth it
if these arent japanese denim or selveged ima sue this bitch
November 10, 2009 @ 12:20 PM
Canvas8

tried these on at a local urban outfitters, fits awkward as hell. feels really thin
November 10, 2009 @ 12:26 PM
AntonyT

an urban outfitters opened up over here. might go see if they have any selvage
November 10, 2009 @ 03:53 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol thats horrible. alphanumeric just put some out too for like 50 bucks

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 10, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
metalslug

funny that hipsters have been all over raw jean ever since APC came out and saw justice wearing them. wait.... that was like 2 years ago.... so whos late to the game?
November 11, 2009 @ 12:55 PM
grizzzly

funny that hipsters have been all over raw jean ever since apc came out and saw justice wearing them. Wait.... That was like 2 years ago.... So whos late to the game?

you hipster razz
November 11, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
Brooklyn_718

I find it funny you guys are hating on a whole entire company lol some of you need to get a life for real... You like it cop if not stfu no need to hate on a company that's doing what company's in general have been doing since the beginning of time. If wearing thongs for men became a trend and sold well almost every store would sell thongs for men you guys are acting like urban outfitters invented this way of business lol...
November 11, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
IN16

ewww
November 11, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
Podge

Wondering....was it the quality or quantity you were going for with the five pages of items you have f/s?

sizing off on the shoes for the most part. quality, or else i wouldn't have copped.
as for the shirts, this was at a time when i didn't do my homework, and yes did get the things i got for cheap and willing to take the L. i've since then or this year bought only under 10 items of clothing this year. i've but worn everything over and over. things i've sold or are selling are somewhat similar, but some i got for free as well.
and it was a mixture of quality and quantity, but with my frequent moving i have been doing quality since quantity blows in transit razz
~Lefty
November 11, 2009 @ 08:38 PM
PowerCum

I find it funny you guys are hating on a whole entire company lol some of you need to get a life for real... You like it cop if not stfu no need to hate on a company that's doing what company's in general have been doing since the beginning of time. If wearing thongs for men became a trend and sold well almost every store would sell thongs for men you guys are acting like urban outfitters invented this way of business lol...

men wearing thongs is already a trend. i see dudes wearing them everywhere during summertime even when its raining.
November 11, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
RyanF.Baby

~Lefty

a) you used the word "fitment" incorrectly

b) if there was a coherent thought in this, i could not find it

c) shut the fuck up

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

November 11, 2009 @ 10:02 PM
JAIVIES

i dont believe these are 14.5 oz is it possible to sue if it isnt smile
November 12, 2009 @ 10:30 AM
Podge

a) you used the word "fitment" incorrectly

b) if there was a coherent thought in this, i could not find it

c) shut the fuck up

its the internet, i culd spl go spek yoda yes talk and the brain automaitclly reogcnzies the wrds. so if you can't decipher it slightly, then w/e.

what i was saying.
1. i refuse to believe urban outfitters is helping the consumer out in any way, except lining their pockets.
2. urban outfitters is like the target of "urban". target and walmart for that, carry body wash that is packaged nearly identical to that of old spice high endurance body wash at half the price. i am comparing it to that situation as urban is doing the same thing in my mind. the label even says this is not old spice high endurance or w/e
3. they tried to sell fixed gear bikes for 300$, shits 24lbs. they ain't right in my mind when you can do much better for the same price. again this is a reference to lining their own pockets vs. say actually for the consumer.
4. for 78 dollars, many buyers will be dissatisfied with the fit or feel and these will be in the marketplace or handed down.
5. you about to stalk me and give me a F for grammar and writing some more?
easy enough for you college kiddo?
~Lefty

patiently awaits the reviews once those who ordered receive.
November 12, 2009 @ 11:40 AM
F/22

what ever happened to the day where people just bought the jeans they like? whatever i said earlier in this thread scratch that out.

Does it really matter?
What if urbanoutfitters sold samurai would that make them the worst jeans.
Denim enthusiasts can love it or hate to them their own opinion.
Some people just want jeans.
Some just want raw denim for looks
Some just might be interested in the cut.

Ya they advertise it as Japanese denim with all the features so what? WELCOME TO AMERICA they want money.

I would fool half you fools into buying "japanese denim" to make money I'd give a fuck less, it would put money in my pocket to buy real denim.
November 12, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
Self-Konscious

They look like shit, look at that pattern, what the hell? They look like a poor attempt at Japanese denim in general.

Go to Uniqlo and cop the $80 Japanese Selvedge Denim's they have, way better.

?????
November 13, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
JAIVIES

i just gotem in the mail. im satisfied ill try to put up pics too la zy right nowcool

Please login first to reply.