Urbanoutfitters - unbranded 14.5 oz japanese selvage denim

August 12, 2013 @ 18:49:46
this is my first time buying unbranded i need some help idk what fit to buy im looking for a fit like his help please
joey badass?
Yeah like joey bada$$ jeans 
ohhhh okok. i thought that was a picture of you and you were like "how do they fit". i suck at reading. 

i have a pair of 101 cut unbrandeds and i can say that they are the closest to what joey is wearing in that pic. but if you want something exactly like what joey is wearing, youll probably have to go with apc ps or apc nc beacuse they are skinnier than the skinniest cut of ub (101). 

fag

August 12, 2013 @ 20:17:41
joey badass?
ohhhh okok. i thought that was a picture of you and you were like "how do they fit". i suck at reading. 

i have a pair of 101 cut unbrandeds and i can say that they are the closest to what joey is wearing in that pic. but if you want something exactly like what joey is wearing, youll probably have to go with apc ps or apc nc beacuse they are skinnier than the skinniest cut of ub (101). 

joey badass?

im trynna stay away from skinny jeans
do you know how the tapered fits?
August 12, 2013 @ 20:31:05
####_____####
August 12, 2013 @ 20:57:11
^ measurements are on the unbranded site. 
August 13, 2013 @ 03:13:41
anyone know how to get the wierd smell out of  a new pair of unbranded selvedge jeans?
they smell madd wierd
August 13, 2013 @ 05:29:58
anyone know how to get the wierd smell out of  a new pair of unbranded selvedge jeans?
they smell madd wierd
are they the black ones? people say those smell like sulfur
August 13, 2013 @ 06:40:44
the black ones smell weird yea, i just wore mine a lot then the smell went away
August 13, 2013 @ 07:18:48
do heavyweights fit the same as the regular 14.5oz? thinkin bout pickin up a pair this week for the fall
August 13, 2013 @ 15:48:07
anybody have fit pics on the straight fit cause I'm undecided on what to get the tapered or the straight
August 13, 2013 @ 22:03:41
Got my 301s altered to fit like a 101. Picking them up in a week, God be with em.
August 13, 2013 @ 22:22:19
they smell madd wierd
yeah,
i guess i got to wear mines alot as well,
they smell so strange, its not like bad stinky smell,
its just wierd as hell
August 13, 2013 @ 22:31:19
Got my 301s altered to fit like a 101. Picking them up in a week, God be with em.
What was wrong with the 301s were they too baggy I'm thinking of buying the straight fit but I'm not sure how they it
August 13, 2013 @ 23:02:38
they smell madd wierd
yeah,
its just wierd as hell
lol yeah i read an article about some dude who had those. he couldnt find a way to get rid of the smell so he just put em in the oven lmao. but id just do what feeks said up there instead
August 13, 2013 @ 23:02:42
they smell madd wierd
yeah,
its just wierd as hell
With my pair the smell went away with time. I actually forgot that they smelled in the first place. 

edit: Just takes time
August 14, 2013 @ 00:02:12
What was wrong with the 301s were they too baggy I'm thinking of buying the straight fit but I'm not sure how they it
For me they were too baggy go in and try them on before you buy one!
August 14, 2013 @ 01:24:30
Hey i've been trying to convince myself that my ubs fit nice, but they have weird dimensions, whatcha think hb?

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

August 14, 2013 @ 01:26:26
3 months. No soak or wash.
August 14, 2013 @ 01:35:26
Hey i've been trying to convince myself that my ubs fit nice, but they have weird dimensions, whatcha think hb?

Really dont feel em b
These are 321's correct?
August 14, 2013 @ 02:28:08
Nah, they're 101s.
August 14, 2013 @ 05:41:07
what size do you wear? These look really kind of baggy for 101s. I fucks with the fit tho
August 14, 2013 @ 15:17:51
what unbranded jeans fit has a similar fit to his jeans?
August 14, 2013 @ 21:25:15
quick question i wear a sz. 30 on UB201 
what sz. should i buy for apc's?
August 15, 2013 @ 09:52:21
quick question i wear a sz. 30 on UB201 
what sz. should i buy for apc's?
I wear a 32 in 201s too, and a 32 in apc new standard
August 15, 2013 @ 20:10:47
For me they were too baggy go in and try them on before you buy one!
did they fit like this or were they even more baggier cause im looking for a fit similar to the jeans hes wearing
August 15, 2013 @ 20:12:18
joey badass?

so do you know what fit is similar to this guys jeans?
August 15, 2013 @ 21:25:52
Stop posting faggot

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

August 18, 2013 @ 16:28:25
Just copped some 221 heavyweights. The fit is pretty good right now, was able to get the top button done easily. How much do these stretch in the waist?
August 18, 2013 @ 17:50:47
Just copped some 221 heavyweights. The fit is pretty good right now, was able to get the top button done easily. How much do these stretch in the waist?
Not much at all. Especially wearing a belt. 

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

August 19, 2013 @ 01:49:41
I just got a pair of 201's in size 34 (which is TTS with damn near every other pair of non-raw jeans I own) and tried them on for the first time an hour or 2 ago. Fit is pretty tight everywhere and I can't button the top button but I'm sitting here typing with all but the top button buttoned up. I'm a pretty athletic guy and the thighs are fairly tight, not loose at all and the calves aren't skin tight but are certainly snug. I dig the skinny/slimmer look and they fit great around my new favorite pair of Danner boots (really slim/skinny, not loose and baggy over boots at all) and as they softened up through wear I'm guessing they'd look/fit pretty damn nice, I guess I just wish they were a LITTLE bit looser. My worry is that by exchanging for the 36's they're going to be TOO loose and I'll be right back to the fits I almost always wear, which are looser, more relaxed jeans that have much larger leg openings and fit looser through the knee and calf areas.

Anyone have an opinion on whether I should just deal with them being tight and hope/expect they loosen up all around through wear...or if I should exchange for the 36's because they won't already be super loose on my first wearing. I'm looking for much slimmer jeans than I usually wear and I really feel these have potential...!
August 19, 2013 @ 02:30:08
I just got a pair of 201's in size 34 (which is TTS with damn near every other pair of non-raw jeans I own) and tried them on for the first time an hour or 2 ago. Fit is pretty tight everywhere and I can't button the top button but I'm sitting here typing with all but the top button buttoned up. I'm a pretty athletic guy and the thighs are fairly tight, not loose at all and the calves aren't skin tight but are certainly snug. I dig the skinny/slimmer look and they fit great around my new favorite pair of Danner boots (really slim/skinny, not loose and baggy over boots at all) and as they softened up through wear I'm guessing they'd look/fit pretty damn nice, I guess I just wish they were a LITTLE bit looser. My worry is that by exchanging for the 36's they're going to be TOO loose and I'll be right back to the fits I almost always wear, which are looser, more relaxed jeans that have much larger leg openings and fit looser through the knee and calf areas.

Anyone have an opinion on whether I should just deal with them being tight and hope/expect they loosen up all around through wear...or if I should exchange for the 36's because they won't already be super loose on my first wearing. I'm looking for much slimmer jeans than I usually wear and I really feel these have potential...!

damn so they are tight ? cause ive been wanting some 201s also but i don't want them too tight and i heard the straight fit ones are really loose
i also heard these don't stretch  that much
Please login first to reply.
x