Urbanoutfitters - unbranded 14.5 oz japanese selvage denim

March 04, 2013 @ 18:33:03
u wore em in the rain?
im scared to wear em in the rain
i dont want the dye to come off
did you wear em when it was rainin heavy or lightly?
Raw denim is not your thing.

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

March 04, 2013 @ 21:07:57
u wore em in the rain?
im scared to wear em in the rain
i dont want the dye to come off
did you wear em when it was rainin heavy or lightly?
Just fucking wear them pussy, god damn i hate dumb hoes.
fuck you nigga
ya mamas the dumb hoe you talkin bout
(Invalid img)

be careful what you pretend to be

March 04, 2013 @ 23:22:35
fuck all yal niggas i was just asking a question
and fuck all yal pinoys for wearing skinny jeans
this is how a real nigga gets stacks

March 05, 2013 @ 03:46:35
Where to cawp 6XL tony the tiger tee plzzz
March 06, 2013 @ 01:45:50
That toe though...

The jeans actually look good. Good stuff (y)
March 06, 2013 @ 02:39:17
I had some 29 skinnies a while back but gave up cus I thought the fit looked way too tight, esp the thighs. I dunno if my proportions are off but I can't find that dope fit yet and I've tried a few times. I also think I don't cuff my shit well. Somebody tell me what to try

5'7 130lbs, 29 waist, 20 thighs, 14 calves
March 06, 2013 @ 03:49:52
I had some 29 skinnies a while back but gave up cus I thought the fit looked way too tight, esp the thighs. I dunno if my proportions are off but I can't find that dope fit yet and I've tried a few times. I also think I don't cuff my shit well. Somebody tell me what to try

skinnies youre supposed to size up one from your normal tts waist. are you normally a 28 waist? otherwise thats probably why theyre too tight.
are you able to button them all the way? if you can might be do-able.
 you could also try the tapered

March 06, 2013 @ 04:17:09

skinnies youre supposed to size up one from your normal tts waist. are you normally a 28 waist? otherwise thats probably why theyre too tight.
Ya I should've got a 30. I sold them tho, my true waist is a 29. I might try the tapered. Should thighs like be hugging the denim when I try em on or should they be loose? I'll post some pics of my current denim, just not feelin the fit. It's not horrible but I see a ton of fits on here that look so much better.
March 06, 2013 @ 06:50:30

Ya I should've got a 30. I sold them tho, my true waist is a 29. I might try the tapered. Should thighs like be hugging the denim when I try em on or should they be loose? I'll post some pics of my current denim, just not feelin the fit. It's not horrible but I see a ton of fits on here that look so much better.
Yeah i know you feel man smh
March 06, 2013 @ 18:23:14

should be a more snug fit on the thigh when you first try on, then with the denim softening and a very minor stretch the fit improves.your 29 sounds like it'll work for now, but if u decide on tapered its tts otherwise just size up one on skinnies

March 08, 2013 @ 01:20:42
Here are pics of what I'm wearing right now:

I think the thigh/calve areas are too tight. It's hugging my thighs and makes my hips stick out a lil which makes the fit look really gay on top. I know the stacks look fine in the pictures but they are messed up on one leg and idk if I should hem or should be cuffing different somehow for a cleaner look. When I actually wear a tee or jacket with these, the denim just doesn't look right imo. I'm a slim short dude but maybe the fit is too skinny in the wrong spots? Thoughts? 

What cut and size should I try in UB to get a different, better look?
March 08, 2013 @ 02:07:23
Shoulda sized up 1, those look uncomfortable. 

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

March 08, 2013 @ 02:39:12
what cut is that? the  stacks look good
March 08, 2013 @ 02:50:00
how come my stacks look like straight shit compared to ones i've seen on this thread smh and i got leg twist on my right leg. these are wackk should've just got some n&fs
March 08, 2013 @ 03:03:00
I got slight leg twist in on the left side of these too, idk why it happens. These pics are N&F Weird Guys. I posted here cus I wanna give UB another try and experiment since they are cheaper. So yea, I agree I probably should have sized up. I was afraid of them being too loose and I thought thighs were suppose to be tight. But I can tell they aren't gonna stretch much. They not very uncomfortable, but I'm not feelin em. I guess the stacks aren't that bad, although the pictures make them look somewhat better than in person. I'll cut my losses and probably try to sell these.. 

So what cut and fit should I try for Unbranded? I listed my measurements earlier but I just wanna finally get some jawns that look decent on me really..I usually do a 1" cuff so am I gonna wanna hem also?
March 08, 2013 @ 05:52:17
try tapered sized down 2 @cernio. 
its what im rocking and im not even as skinny as you.

I'll try to post a fit pic in the morning.
March 08, 2013 @ 14:37:14
not mine but, here are ub201s (14.5oz) 3 years/4washes. fades looks nice
http://www.rawrdenim.com/2013/03/fade-friday-unbranded-201-ub201-3-years-4-washes/
March 09, 2013 @ 07:39:04
quick snap from iphone, after soak
March 09, 2013 @ 20:29:39
^ that looks nice. what cut is that?
March 09, 2013 @ 23:07:08
10char10char
March 10, 2013 @ 05:33:37
skinny one
March 10, 2013 @ 06:28:41
a glimpse into the future, what my unbrandeds will probably look like

2 year old wash a million times stf's and my week old 201's

March 10, 2013 @ 06:48:59
Want to cop a pair but don't know how to size on these. The UO around here doesn't carry em so I can't try em out in store. smh
March 10, 2013 @ 07:02:20
Want to cop a pair but don't know how to size on these. The UO around here doesn't carry em so I can't try em out in store. 
TTS on tapered for a comfortable fit, -1 for a skinny fit.
+1 on skinny for a comfortable, slim fit, TTS for a skinny fit.

Whatever you do, don't size down on skinnies.
March 10, 2013 @ 07:21:35
Good lookin' out dude. 
I usually like to wear my jeans a little lose with a nice slim fit. Not too tight on legs but not too baggy. 
It's kinda hard to find a good fit since I have massive calves haha.
March 10, 2013 @ 07:30:36
the tapered fit similiar to the levi 510 and the slim straight hug a little more than the 501 imo
March 10, 2013 @ 13:32:36
tapereds fit nothing like 510s bruh... 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 10, 2013 @ 17:53:00
happy trail on max point
March 10, 2013 @ 23:37:06
my unbranded jeans. so far, i am very happy with them.

ub101 size 31
5 months 1 wash

ub221 size 32
2 weeks unwashed
Please login first to reply.
x