SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 1, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
ae86

got a pair of tapered indigos BNWT size 31 and a pair of tapered black BNWOT size 31 if anyone is interested. willing to let them go for a good price. pm me pls
March 1, 2013 @ 01:35 PM
Ramzy

Got a pair of UB201 size 33, worn about 4 times, and brand new UB101 size 32 for sale. PM me.

Ordered so many to try on and forgot to return some of them.
March 2, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
abrok99

my TTS is a 30 and I got a pair of size 28 skinnys, I can get the first 2-3 buttons buttoned where I usually where the jeans and can button the top if I pull them up a bit. but will these stretch out a bit more? I dont wanna hem them just to have to sell them.
March 2, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
________

sell them. should've sized up one. i went tts on them and they stretched like half an inch and they're still too small
March 2, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
abrok99

yeh thats what im thinking, but I like the fit through the thighs/legs so I might stay at it, I put them on for like 2hrs a day and it seems to be working.
March 3, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
jupiterjupe

March 3, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
iHateDumbHoes

those are really nice how many wears and what style?
March 3, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
jupiterjupe

thanks theyre 101 and 4 month 0wash 0soak many rain soak
March 3, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
slap

Can you possible measure the actual waist? 
What size are they? I'd like to see how the waist compares to the tagged size.

Thanks!

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 3, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
iHateDumbHoes

u wore em in the rain?
im scared to wear em in the rain
i dont want the dye to come off
did you wear em when it was rainin heavy or lightly?
March 3, 2013 @ 10:08 AM
jupiterjupe

yes, the rain wet my jeans a lot. but a little rainy is more often.
i've never measure the jeans waist but if you want to know more about the sizing,rue and state or blue owl can help u to check ur match
March 4, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
mike who

nvm i'm just salty

Jeans are looking good, Joe.
March 4, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
slap

u wore em in the rain?
You're babying your jeans bruh.

Can you measure them real fast?
I know you can find measurements online. I'd like to see how much they've stretched.
Thanks

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 4, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
itZj0k3R

u wore em in the rain?
Just fucking wear them pussy, god damn i hate dumb hoes.
March 4, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
iHateDumbHoes

u wore em in the rain?
fuck you nigga
ya mamas the dumb hoe you talkin bout
March 4, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
real nigga

u wore em in the rain?
Raw denim is not your thing.

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

March 4, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
rabbitman

u wore em in the rain?
fuck you nigga
ya mamas the dumb hoe you talkin bout

be careful what you pretend to be

March 4, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
iHateDumbHoes

fuck all yal niggas i was just asking a question
and fuck all yal pinoys for wearing skinny jeans
this is how a real nigga gets stacks

March 5, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
cernio

Where to cawp 6XL tony the tiger tee plzzz
March 6, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
supder

That toe though...

The jeans actually look good. Good stuff (y)
March 6, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
cernio

I had some 29 skinnies a while back but gave up cus I thought the fit looked way too tight, esp the thighs. I dunno if my proportions are off but I can't find that dope fit yet and I've tried a few times. I also think I don't cuff my shit well. Somebody tell me what to try

5'7 130lbs, 29 waist, 20 thighs, 14 calves
March 6, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
rabbitman

I had some 29 skinnies a while back but gave up cus I thought the fit looked way too tight, esp the thighs. I dunno if my proportions are off but I can't find that dope fit yet and I've tried a few times. I also think I don't cuff my shit well. Somebody tell me what to try

skinnies youre supposed to size up one from your normal tts waist. are you normally a 28 waist? otherwise thats probably why theyre too tight.
are you able to button them all the way? if you can might be do-able.
 you could also try the tapered

March 6, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
cernio

skinnies youre supposed to size up one from your normal tts waist. are you normally a 28 waist? otherwise thats probably why theyre too tight.
Ya I should've got a 30. I sold them tho, my true waist is a 29. I might try the tapered. Should thighs like be hugging the denim when I try em on or should they be loose? I'll post some pics of my current denim, just not feelin the fit. It's not horrible but I see a ton of fits on here that look so much better.
March 6, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
upvote

Ya I should've got a 30. I sold them tho, my true waist is a 29. I might try the tapered. Should thighs like be hugging the denim when I try em on or should they be loose? I'll post some pics of my current denim, just not feelin the fit. It's not horrible but I see a ton of fits on here that look so much better.
Yeah i know you feel man sad
March 6, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
rabbitman

should be a more snug fit on the thigh when you first try on, then with the denim softening and a very minor stretch the fit improves.your 29 sounds like it'll work for now, but if u decide on tapered its tts otherwise just size up one on skinnies

March 8, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
cernio

Here are pics of what I'm wearing right now:

I think the thigh/calve areas are too tight. It's hugging my thighs and makes my hips stick out a lil which makes the fit look really gay on top. I know the stacks look fine in the pictures but they are messed up on one leg and idk if I should hem or should be cuffing different somehow for a cleaner look. When I actually wear a tee or jacket with these, the denim just doesn't look right imo. I'm a slim short dude but maybe the fit is too skinny in the wrong spots? Thoughts? 

What cut and size should I try in UB to get a different, better look?
March 8, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
real nigga

Shoulda sized up 1, those look uncomfortable. 

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

March 8, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
ToyotaGuy

what cut is that? the  stacks look good
March 8, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
________

how come my stacks look like straight shit compared to ones i've seen on this thread sad and i got leg twist on my right leg. these are wackk should've just got some n&fs
March 8, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
cernio

I got slight leg twist in on the left side of these too, idk why it happens. These pics are N&F Weird Guys. I posted here cus I wanna give UB another try and experiment since they are cheaper. So yea, I agree I probably should have sized up. I was afraid of them being too loose and I thought thighs were suppose to be tight. But I can tell they aren't gonna stretch much. They not very uncomfortable, but I'm not feelin em. I guess the stacks aren't that bad, although the pictures make them look somewhat better than in person. I'll cut my losses and probably try to sell these.. 

So what cut and fit should I try for Unbranded? I listed my measurements earlier but I just wanna finally get some jawns that look decent on me really..I usually do a 1" cuff so am I gonna wanna hem also?

Please login first to reply.