Urbanoutfitters - unbranded 14.5 oz japanese selvage denim

Dec 03, 2012 @ 23:31
Anyone know how to get stacks after you have cuffed for a while and the jeans are soft?
Dec 03, 2012 @ 23:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone know how to get stacks after you have cuffed for a while and the jeans are soft?
Soak

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

Dec 04, 2012 @ 01:25
That makes them hard and rigid again? 
Dec 04, 2012 @ 01:28
question for you guys. I got a pair of 34 tapered in today and need some advice. The legs fit fin and they look fine, but my real issue is the crotch and the seat. I know these stretch, but does that stretching happen in the crotch ( kinda ball smashiing right now) and the seat?


sorry for the crappy pics
Dec 04, 2012 @ 02:22
Soaking makes them rigid, but they'll soften back to how they were after a day.

@Blakep267, if they aren't painfully tight, they'll be fine. 

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Dec 04, 2012 @ 02:28
@blakep267 looks nice, but any more fit pics?

trying to decide between skinny or tapered..
Dec 04, 2012 @ 02:34
I really like the tapered fit, but I've never had skinnies. The crotch is pretty tight for me as well.
Dec 04, 2012 @ 03:07
@blakep267 looks nice, but any more fit pics?
Originally posted by Inactive User
trying to decide between skinny or tapered..


they are starting to feel better in the crotch after about a half hour of wear. Btw im 5'4, so excuse the cuffs. Probably 1 too many tho
Dec 04, 2012 @ 17:58
I know how you feel about the crotch.  I thought it was just me, but the crotch area is pretty tight.
Dec 05, 2012 @ 00:05
Just tried on my size 32 tapered but the waist is pretty snug (compared to my levis) should i exchange for a 33 or will it loosen up?

thanks
Dec 05, 2012 @ 00:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just tried on my size 32 tapered but the waist is pretty snug (compared to my levis) should i exchange for a 33 or will it loosen up?thanks
my pair was pretty snug at first too but after a couple of wears it loosened up to a comfortable fit. So id say stick with the 32
Dec 05, 2012 @ 03:25


I had to size up to a 32 on my tapereds cause 31  was out of stock, waist is big so I wear a belt, not sure if I should keep or exchange for a 30? (which is a size down) I was even thinking of exchanging for skinnies. Just not sure if its too baggy or not cause I sized up one

IG: @thesupersun

Dec 05, 2012 @ 06:34
just got my skinnies and its really stiff, will a hot soak make them less stiff?
Dec 05, 2012 @ 07:49
bought these size 31 skinnys. had em for a year, 4 month wear. but def need to taper. i advise to keep that in mind if looking for apc nc/ps, levis 511/510 type fit 
Dec 05, 2012 @ 09:37
Originally posted by Inactive User


I had to size up to a 32 on my tapereds cause 31  was out of stock, waist is big so I wear a belt, not sure if I should keep or exchange for a 30? (which is a size down) I was even thinking of exchanging for skinnies. Just not sure if its too baggy or not cause I sized up one
this all great man. no need to change
Dec 05, 2012 @ 10:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
my pair was pretty snug at first too but after a couple of wears it loosened up to a comfortable fit. So id say stick with the 32
thanks man
Dec 05, 2012 @ 10:24
need them 21ozers already

www.headhunterla.com

Dec 05, 2012 @ 11:02
yep in my country the jeans are also available in stock, happy to hear that but maybe i'd pick up them for the next couple month, can't wait 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 02:32
just got my tapereds. think i'm going to exchange for skinnies. are the skinnies fit identical to petit standards?
Dec 06, 2012 @ 03:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
just got my tapereds. think i'm going to exchange for skinnies. are the skinnies fit identical to petit standards?
I was going too but the skinnies arent tapered and i think they look kinda weird just soak your denim and itll fit more snug and tight, thats what I did.

IG: @thesupersun

Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
just got my skinnies and its really stiff, will a hot soak make them less stiff?
Welcome to denim.  If you want them to get soft, this might be a little far fetched but wearing them might help.  What do I know though..
Dec 07, 2012 @ 00:40
I purchased a size 32 (I wear 31 in Levis 513, 514 and 32 in Levis 511).  The Unbranded Skinny seemed much tighter than the Levis 511.  I wore it around the house for a couple hours and it seemed to loosen slightly.  But I didnt like the cut (neither did my wife).  She said it made my legs look shorter compared to the Levis I have.  I guess these are less tapered?  So it's going back to the store.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:28
so i got the black skinny's tts size 31...and the top button broke within a week tongueface
but they've stretched and the fit is on point...just dissapointed that unbranded still cant have decent buttons
Dec 07, 2012 @ 23:36
got a pair of brand new 28's skinnys I just bought they dont fit at all, wanna trade up for a pair of 29s or even 30s if anyone wants to trade. 
Dec 08, 2012 @ 01:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
I purchased a size 32 (I wear 31 in Levis 513, 514 and 32 in Levis 511).  The Unbranded Skinny seemed much tighter than the Levis 511.  I wore it around the house for a couple hours and it seemed to loosen slightly.  But I didnt like the cut (neither did my wife).  She said it made my legs look shorter compared to the Levis I have.  I guess these are less tapered?  So it's going back to the store.
Dat wife life 
Dec 08, 2012 @ 09:25
33 greys. 9 months more or less, 1 soak
Dec 09, 2012 @ 00:04
^ cool Unbrandeds.
Thumbed down for your pigsty lifestyle.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:08
Weren't you supposed to post your evo pics awhile ago @slap ?

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Dec 10, 2012 @ 00:59
Edit: Actually, I'm just going to upload them now. 
Skinnies. Sized up 1. Worn for 2 years. 2 wash. 2 soaks.
The color is semi-accurate. It's not as "blue" and has a light greyish-green to them.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:44
^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGf5wb5FLX4

im sure those are them, right? nice fade tho 
Please login first to reply.