Urbanoutfitters - unbranded 14.5 oz japanese selvage denim

April 01, 2012 @ 16:29:05
how do you guys cuff your denim? do you close the leg opening at all?

my nf x momo have a really large leg opening, they almost flare . . .

April 02, 2012 @ 04:07:37
tapered sz 28, 11 months, this was like the 3/4th wash i think. no prewash pics though sorry

fit pics
April 02, 2012 @ 04:17:56
tapered sz 28, 11 months, this was like the 3/4th wash i think. no prewash pics though sorry

fit pics

those fades. A
April 02, 2012 @ 04:59:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
How much do these shrink after a soak/wash? I want to get mine hemmed but I'm only about four months in. I don't plan on soaking or washing them for at least a few more months and I want them hemmed now haha.

Quoting for the new page.
April 02, 2012 @ 05:11:12
They shrink about 1/2 inch lengthwise.
April 02, 2012 @ 06:46:45
Thanks!
April 03, 2012 @ 23:09:06
Been wearing my Skinny for about 3-4 days and I'm really liking the fit. But how long do the folded creases from the factory on the sides take to go away?
April 04, 2012 @ 00:10:25
7 Months / No Soak

April 04, 2012 @ 00:21:01
7 Months / No Soak

these are so awesome!
April 04, 2012 @ 00:48:32
mad decent - how much did your waist stretch after 7 months? are you able to take a measurement compared to the tag size, please?
April 04, 2012 @ 00:51:51
^i dont think it stretched at all. i fucked up on my sizing. i bought a size 29 thinking it'll stretch an inch. but it didnt so the 2nd day of wear my button launched off. so i asked for a replacement and i just put it on closer. you can see where the original button was in my pics.
April 04, 2012 @ 01:10:26
Good shit m d

www.headhunterla.com

April 04, 2012 @ 02:14:02
^i dont think it stretched at all. i fucked up on my sizing. i bought a size 29 thinking it'll stretch an inch. but it didnt so the 2nd day of wear my button launched off. so i asked for a replacement and i just put it on closer. you can see where the original button was in my pics.
oh shit! that's crazy . . . ill make sure to go tts then, thanks!
April 04, 2012 @ 04:33:43
mad decent - those are dope man. hopefully mine will look similar around that time. do you do anything in particular, like bike, etc..?

highway - i went tts and they fit me great. a little tight at first but everything is perfect after about 3-4 days of wear. i'm sure they'll stretch a little more but nothing a belt won't fix.
April 04, 2012 @ 06:31:49
does anyone have some ubs for sale sz 32? either tapered or slims

aslo which fit would you say is tighter, tapered or slim?

السلام عليكم

April 04, 2012 @ 12:29:57

unbranded doesn't have a slim, they have a skinny, and those are tighter than the tapered.
April 04, 2012 @ 17:55:00
Damn those fades are nice.
I've got this wood wood raw denim I'm wearing and after 3 months still don't have nice fades.
April 04, 2012 @ 22:05:52
mad decent - those are dope man. hopefully mine will look similar around that time. do you do anything in particular, like bike, etc..?

highway - i went tts and they fit me great. a little tight at first but everything is perfect after about 3-4 days of wear. i'm sure they'll stretch a little more but nothing a belt won't fix.

i just wear em everyday. i do alot of sitting because of long lectures. and my school is pretty hilly so i do alot of up hill walking. i should bike in them though to get more whiskerzzzzz
April 05, 2012 @ 15:29:29

i just wear em everyday. i do alot of sitting because of long lectures. and my school is pretty hilly so i do alot of up hill walking. i should bike in them though to get more whiskerzzzzz

How much did the waist stretch, if at all? Mine are still feeling tight.

LTE bands will make her dance.

April 05, 2012 @ 16:11:18

How much did the waist stretch, if at all? Mine are still feeling tight.

April 05, 2012 @ 17:38:31
Good shit m d

drew, teach me how you make grailz denim.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → KoFax

April 05, 2012 @ 19:05:39
paypal me 10 dollars and i teach you blushing

www.headhunterla.com

April 06, 2012 @ 08:21:09
damn! those things are dope! makes me wanna wear my ub101s fully.
April 06, 2012 @ 19:50:14

unbranded doesn't have a slim, they have a skinny, and those are tighter than the tapered.

There are the 301s, if those are even still out. Those are the slim-straights.
April 09, 2012 @ 06:21:34
****BOW BOW BOW*********

jus pulled the trigger on some ub201s!!!
my first pair of selvedge, im hyped!!!

السلام عليكم

April 10, 2012 @ 20:32:56
just bought a tapered pair, hopefully they're good
April 14, 2012 @ 23:21:20
geebus, akim.... post fit pics! blushing
April 15, 2012 @ 00:58:13
i jus got my 201s tapered fit in yesterday and have already been wearing them constantly! i am still mega hyphy on them and they fit great! i was sketched about the sizing from reading all kinda reviews but decided to go with 32s and they fit perfect. im not too sure of my true waist size,somewhere between 30-32 and im about 6'1 145lbs but i normally like my jeans a lil bigger with some room and these are on point, not too baggy and not too tight just how i like them. for my height the inseam on these jeans are not an issue, if anything i wouldn't mind an 1/2 inch or a whole inch.anyone thinking about getting a pair i recommend you do so as i said before this is my first pair of selvedge denim which is why i went with unbranded because i didn't want to spend too much and not like selvedge jeans but i think im hooked!!! LOL i plan on getting a pair of APC's in a few months, i hope my review has helped anyone with any questions....................and now onto the pix ******drum roll please****

السلام عليكم

April 15, 2012 @ 01:40:30
just warning u if u cuff now u will have to cuff forever cause then it creases and when u wear em uncuffed it looks weird Lol. 1st thing i wish i knew with my apcs, so i let the stacks on my 201 settle before i started cuffin. btw u mad skinny dude not dissin but if u could fill those jawns out more it would be better

In the sacred name of Dulcinea

April 15, 2012 @ 03:12:28
i jus got my 201s tapered fit in yesterday and have already been wearing them constantly! i am still mega hyphy on them and they fit great! i was sketched about the sizing from reading all kinda reviews but decided to go with 32s and they fit perfect. im not too sure of my true waist size,somewhere between 30-32 and im about 6'1 145lbs but i normally like my jeans a lil bigger with some room and these are on point, not too baggy and not too tight just how i like them. for my height the inseam on these jeans are not an issue, if anything i wouldn't mind an 1/2 inch or a whole inch.anyone thinking about getting a pair i recommend you do so as i said before this is my first pair of selvedge denim which is why i went with unbranded because i didn't want to spend too much and not like selvedge jeans but i think im hooked!!! LOL i plan on getting a pair of APC's in a few months, i hope my review has helped anyone with any questions....................and now onto the pix ******drum roll please****

dont get apcs, just wear these every day for a year and you will appreciate them a lot more . . .
Please login first to reply.
x