FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
April 4, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
geebus

does anyone have some ubs for sale sz 32? either tapered or slims

aslo which fit would you say is tighter, tapered or slim?

السلام عليكم

April 4, 2012 @ 12:29 PM
highway

unbranded doesn't have a slim, they have a skinny, and those are tighter than the tapered.
April 4, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
pherkan

Damn those fades are nice.
I've got this wood wood raw denim I'm wearing and after 3 months still don't have nice fades.
April 4, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
future.

mad decent - those are dope man. hopefully mine will look similar around that time. do you do anything in particular, like bike, etc..?

highway - i went tts and they fit me great. a little tight at first but everything is perfect after about 3-4 days of wear. i'm sure they'll stretch a little more but nothing a belt won't fix.

i just wear em everyday. i do alot of sitting because of long lectures. and my school is pretty hilly so i do alot of up hill walking. i should bike in them though to get more whiskerzzzzz
April 5, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
Black Manta

mad decent - those are dope man. hopefully mine will look similar around that time. do you do anything in particular, like bike, etc..?

highway - i went tts and they fit me great. a little tight at first but everything is perfect after about 3-4 days of wear. i'm sure they'll stretch a little more but nothing a belt won't fix.

i just wear em everyday. i do alot of sitting because of long lectures. and my school is pretty hilly so i do alot of up hill walking. i should bike in them though to get more whiskerzzzzz

How much did the waist stretch, if at all? Mine are still feeling tight.

LTE bands will make her dance.

April 5, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
highway

How much did the waist stretch, if at all? Mine are still feeling tight.

^i dont think it stretched at all. i fucked up on my sizing. i bought a size 29 thinking it'll stretch an inch. but it didnt so the 2nd day of wear my button launched off. so i asked for a replacement and i just put it on closer. you can see where the original button was in my pics.
April 5, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
BHP

Good shit m d

drew, teach me how you make grailz denim.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

April 5, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
ndrew

paypal me 10 dollars and i teach you smile

www.headhunterla.com

April 6, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
caamounmane

damn! those things are dope! makes me wanna wear my ub101s fully.
April 6, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
aWizard

unbranded doesn't have a slim, they have a skinny, and those are tighter than the tapered.

There are the 301s, if those are even still out. Those are the slim-straights.
April 9, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
geebus

****BOW BOW BOW*********

jus pulled the trigger on some ub201s!!!
my first pair of selvedge, im hyped!!!

السلام عليكم

April 10, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
akim

just bought a tapered pair, hopefully they're good
April 14, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
rawincanada

geebus, akim.... post fit pics! smile
April 15, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
geebus

i jus got my 201s tapered fit in yesterday and have already been wearing them constantly! i am still mega hyphy on them and they fit great! i was sketched about the sizing from reading all kinda reviews but decided to go with 32s and they fit perfect. im not too sure of my true waist size,somewhere between 30-32 and im about 6'1 145lbs but i normally like my jeans a lil bigger with some room and these are on point, not too baggy and not too tight just how i like them. for my height the inseam on these jeans are not an issue, if anything i wouldn't mind an 1/2 inch or a whole inch.anyone thinking about getting a pair i recommend you do so as i said before this is my first pair of selvedge denim which is why i went with unbranded because i didn't want to spend too much and not like selvedge jeans but i think im hooked!!! LOL i plan on getting a pair of APC's in a few months, i hope my review has helped anyone with any questions....................and now onto the pix ******drum roll please****

السلام عليكم

April 15, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Don Quixote

just warning u if u cuff now u will have to cuff forever cause then it creases and when u wear em uncuffed it looks weird Lol. 1st thing i wish i knew with my apcs, so i let the stacks on my 201 settle before i started cuffin. btw u mad skinny dude not dissin but if u could fill those jawns out more it would be better

In the sacred name of Dulcinea

April 15, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
highway

i jus got my 201s tapered fit in yesterday and have already been wearing them constantly! i am still mega hyphy on them and they fit great! i was sketched about the sizing from reading all kinda reviews but decided to go with 32s and they fit perfect. im not too sure of my true waist size,somewhere between 30-32 and im about 6'1 145lbs but i normally like my jeans a lil bigger with some room and these are on point, not too baggy and not too tight just how i like them. for my height the inseam on these jeans are not an issue, if anything i wouldn't mind an 1/2 inch or a whole inch.anyone thinking about getting a pair i recommend you do so as i said before this is my first pair of selvedge denim which is why i went with unbranded because i didn't want to spend too much and not like selvedge jeans but i think im hooked!!! LOL i plan on getting a pair of APC's in a few months, i hope my review has helped anyone with any questions....................and now onto the pix ******drum roll please****

dont get apcs, just wear these every day for a year and you will appreciate them a lot more . . .
April 16, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
geebus

just warning u if u cuff now u will have to cuff forever cause then it creases and when u wear em uncuffed it looks weird Lol. 1st thing i wish i knew with my apcs, so i let the stacks on my 201 settle before i started cuffin. btw u mad skinny dude not dissin but if u could fill those jawns out more it would be better

good looks i didn't even think about that. although i normally cuff im gonna take your advice and wait some until i cuff.
ROFLMAO!!!!!! thank you for acknowledging the obvious, as i stated in my original post i do not like the "tight" look.although i do appreciate your opponion, everyone else thinks they look great which truly matters none as long as i personally am happy with them which i am.

highway i know i should and plan on rocking them constantly,but realistically for me i prefer to have options so i would like to get another pair of jeans for rotation. can anyone help my identify an APC fit similar to my UB201s? thx in advance!!!!!!!

may peace be upon you all!!!

السلام عليكم

April 18, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Black Manta

My tapereds (tts) are finally loosening up on the waist. I guess sagging a little bit is the key.

LTE bands will make her dance.

April 20, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Jesse Pinkman

Did they change the cut on the tapereds? I read this somewhere before and I was wondering cause I'm ordering a new pair.
April 20, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
aqueduct

Just copped a pair, is it just me or is the stitching kind of shitty on em? After like four wears I'm seein loose seams.
April 21, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
reversal

I think it's just you. Looks like you got a bad pair.
April 21, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
ndrew

some dude on sufu said he picked up a pair at Marshalls for 15 bux

www.headhunterla.com

April 21, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
denpa

SPRINGIT for 10% off

電波

April 21, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
mman200

Just copped a pair, is it just me or is the stitching kind of shitty on em? After like four wears I'm seein loose seams.
Just you.
April 22, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
mman200

http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionary_views/7100412377/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionary_views/6954344048/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionary_views/7100412005/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionary_views/7100411793/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionary_views/6954343432/in/photostream

Unbranded Skinny Selvedge 6 weeks 4 days, worn 3-5 times a week. No washes/soaks yet.
April 23, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
dior homie

Just you.
Stitching is shitty though
April 23, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
highway

Just you.
Stitching is shitty though
I mean, they are made in China . . . quality is far from perfect.
April 23, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
catch-22

You get what you pay for: cheap denim
April 23, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
highway

the denim is really nice . . . you just have to man up and not start spouting tears over some loose threads
April 23, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
catch-22

the denim is really nice . . . you just have to man up and not start spouting tears over some loose threads

I've had these jeans for two months and the top button has already popped off and one of the belt loops came off. I beg to differ.

Please login first to reply.