Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 5, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
grizzzly

No branding. No washes. No embroidery. No ad campaigns. No celebrities. Just top-quality rope-dyed 14.5 oz. Japanese selvedge denim, expertly constructed with spare detailing in 3 perfect fits. The Unbranded Skinny fit is the narrowest available - a 5-pocket style with a straight tight leg and low rise, finished with copper-top donut buttons, blue selvedge stitching and a leather patch at the rear waistband. Raw denim will stretch with wear and shrink with washing, and indigo dye may transfer to lighter surfaces. For pronounced personalized fading, wear your Unbranded Denim for several months without washing. Exclusive to Urban Outfitters. Imported. Machine wash.

slimstraight:http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16918336&parentid=M_APP_WHATSNEW&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,&navCount=27&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_WHATSNEW&popId=MENS_WHATSNEW&prepushId=

tapered: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16918229&parentid=M_APP_JEANS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,product.displayName&navCount=123&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_JEANS&popId=MENS_APPAREL&prepushId=

skinny:http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16917882&parentid=M_APP_JEANS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,product.displayName&navCount=123&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_JEANS&popId=MENS_APPAREL&prepushId=

im not feelin it but for 78$ might be worth a shot to some of you dudessmile
November 5, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
BAG OF DICKS

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
November 5, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
grizzzly

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

du
November 5, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
grizzzly

also raw denims ganna go mainstream sorta now

all the hipsters will think they so elite
November 5, 2009 @ 01:01 AM
Technique

Word, Urban Outfitters is wack as fuck, they see what other designers/trends are doing/happening well at and then produce their own shitty version which ultimately exposed to everyday average unknowing consumer. I remember fixies were becoming a trend and then they pop up selling fixies, go figure with raw denim.

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

November 5, 2009 @ 01:05 AM
BAG OF DICKS

and im not gonna doubt that grizzly's cheap ass is gonna cawp a pair soon.
November 5, 2009 @ 01:09 AM
BAG OF DICKS

No branding. No washes. No embroidery. No ad campaigns. No celebrities. Just top-quality rope-dyed 14.5 oz. Japanese selvedge denim, expertly constructed with spare detailing in 3 perfect fits. The Unbranded Slim Straight fit is a new heritage classic - a 5-pocket style with a straight leg and low rise, cut fuller than the Skinny fit but still modern and slim. Finished with copper-top donut buttons, blue selvedge stitching and a leather patch at the rear waistband. Raw denim will stretch with wear and shrink with washing, and indigo dye may transfer to lighter surfaces. For pronounced personalized fading, wear your Unbranded Denim for several months without washing.

This. -_________- gonna start seeing a grip of nerdy hipsters on fixies boasting about their fades.
AT LEAST THESE NIGGGAS AINT GOT JAPENESE WRITING IN THEIR JAWNZ.
November 5, 2009 @ 01:12 AM
F/22

wearing raw denim is gonna be a hipster thing now
November 5, 2009 @ 01:16 AM
LOCKJAW

what the fuck.
November 5, 2009 @ 01:27 AM
VanKwisH

wow ...... this is one of my worst nightmares come true......
November 5, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
Joe_

^^lame fag

those leather patches are absolutely hideous
November 5, 2009 @ 01:44 AM
F/22

its a love hate thing right now

i like the price and the cuts they show id care less whether or not they claim is japanese with selvedge and what not.

i cant be spending money on jeans all the time because one pair craps out even if they are apcs so its nice to see raw denim thats below 100 and not levis 501stf

i just hate how urbanoutfitters has them and they advertise it like they just got on some new shit.

i think i would rather buy nudies then support them who knows
November 5, 2009 @ 03:08 AM
rtst102

Word, Urban Outfitters is wack as fuck, they see what other designers/trends are doing/happening well at and then produce their own shitty version which ultimately exposed to everyday average unknowing consumer. I remember fixies were becoming a trend and then they pop up selling fixies, go figure with raw denim.

this
November 5, 2009 @ 04:15 AM
AW

also raw denims ganna go mainstream sorta now
all the hipsters will think they so elite

holy shit i hate when people say this shit.

ive heard the "omg its so mainstream" quote so many times its not even funny. Do people think by doing "non-mainstream" shit, that they're better than everyone else? I mean what the fuck. And by saying "now all the hipsters will think they so elite" ...does that mean you think youre "elite" for wearing raw denim or even "streetwear" in general. I mean, buddy, if you havent noticed...this whole site is filled with people wearing the same shit, heck, now the people who normally wear mainstream mall fashions are getting into the streetwear brands/trends hype and what not.... now what are you going to do, migrate over to sufu/lookbook to be more elite aka non mainstream?

just let people wear whatever they want and you just do you. shit.

/no hate, just a rant cause ive been hearing so many people mentioning mainstream shit and how "cool" they are for not wearing it. fucking christ. haha okay end rant.
November 5, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
RyanF.Baby

actually im pretty sure uniqlo selvage isnt even 14.5 oz

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

November 5, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
Glueeater

actually im pretty sure uniqlo selvage isnt even 14.5 oz

This is true.

Meh, it's going to be "trendy" then people will stop caring. Then everyone who still actually likes denim, will like denim.
November 6, 2009 @ 05:35 PM
goldengoose

this sucks
make shit raw denim and then everyone starts wearing them
November 6, 2009 @ 06:14 PM
BackLike45'

hey, i was wondering....i wear a size 29. should i go tts? (true to size)

but for real though. at least it'll keep bitches away from the good stuff.
November 6, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
stewiegriffin

those leather patches are absolutely hideous

the leather patch being really dumb

why bother?
your tops/belts will cover em somehow.
d'uh.
November 7, 2009 @ 12:44 AM
GupNasty

I bet Sufu was saying the same shit when Hypebeasts started hopping on the Samurai/APC bandwagon. It is what it is. I'm just curious how these compare to APC's. Not too bad of a price.
November 7, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
Technique

Better hop on that shit before everyone else does then, start the hype shun lolol

IG - @CONSCIOUSONE OG 2007 HB FINESSE

November 7, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
Silence

who cares.

/

November 7, 2009 @ 01:26 AM
Iceboogie

suspended

holy shit i hate when people say this shit.

ive heard the "omg its so mainstream" quote so many times its not even funny. Do people think by doing "non-mainstream" shit, that they're better than everyone else? I mean what the fuck. And by saying "now all the hipsters will think they so elite" ...does that mean you think youre "elite" for wearing raw denim or even "streetwear" in general. I mean, buddy, if you havent noticed...this whole site is filled with people wearing the same shit, heck, now the people who normally wear mainstream mall fashions are getting into the streetwear brands/trends hype and what not.... now what are you going to do, migrate over to sufu/lookbook to be more elite aka non mainstream?

just let people wear whatever they want and you just do you. shit.

/no hate, just a rant cause ive been hearing so many people mentioning mainstream shit and how "cool" they are for not wearing it. fucking christ. haha okay end rant.

yes. do you. fuck what others think.

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

November 7, 2009 @ 01:37 AM
modernART

i don't care what anyone says. i bought them right now with a 10% off code. sized down 2 on the tapered. cool
November 7, 2009 @ 01:01 PM
bulldogskoleff

tbh i don't see what's so bad about this... who cares how 'exclusive' something is... if the fit is good and the quality is decent then why do people care? look at Nudies and APC's for example... these are jeans you can find pretty commonly in many stores... as long as you like the fit and the quality, then it shouldn't matter how easily these can be acquired

but with that being said, i think that these jeans are not going to be good quality, and from the looks of them, the fit doesn't look too great... only time will tell how the public responds to these, and how they'll look when worn
November 7, 2009 @ 01:09 PM
grizzzly

i don't care what anyone says. i bought them right now with a 10% off code. sized down 2 on the tapered. cool

oh no the hype is starting
November 7, 2009 @ 01:17 PM
drifter

yo my dude, why you lie in your sig saying 40% off...you a herb so dont even talk down on anyone else.
November 7, 2009 @ 01:43 PM
shine

ooooo noessssss
November 7, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
modernART

LOL. u know i had to buy these to save money.
November 7, 2009 @ 02:19 PM
Logikal Accord

You guys are ridiculous with this hate. It's a hell of a price and the quality looks decent.

Oh yeah, and I'll post fit pics when I get mine in a couple weeks.

Please login first to reply.