Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 17, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
Sev

Yo!

I finally finished my 2nd pair of customs (been busy with school lately), and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Before my first pair I'd never really painted anything before in my life, so I'm very happy with how my painting skills have progressed over only two pairs of shoes. One thing I haven't even attempted yet is blending colours to create different shades and whatnot, so I'm hoping to be able to do that in one of my next couple projects.

Keep in mind I made them for a friend who is pretty crazy, he wanted them to be VERY busy and VERY colourful. He really wanted them to stand out, and he had some pretty crazy demands too.

Given criteria like rainbow colours, robots, rambo, zebra stripes and graffiti writing on the outsides, here's what I came up with. =P

Comments and criticisms are both welcome. Like I said before they're REALLY busy but that's how they're supposed to be, they really grab people's attention, anyone who's been anywhere near my room has seen 'em and come in and talked to me about them, so I think I did something right.

I've got 4 more pairs lined up (and tons of people who want some eventually), so expect more in the future, AF1's next time. =P

-Sev
September 17, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
Kustomkid24871

good work. not really feelin em tho
September 18, 2008 @ 08:52 PM
BARaCUDA

I dig the insides but I'm not feelin the writing on the outside.
still, nice job.
September 20, 2008 @ 06:02 PM
the god

not really my style , but nice small details. nice lines
September 21, 2008 @ 05:06 PM
MER-ONE

not really my style but RAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Please login first to reply.