FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 15, 2007 @ 04:27 AM
corkscrewed

alright rOk! i bullsh!tted all week, but i JUST finished them! i started messing around, and i added some stuff, like a stash pocket under the tag on the tongue, and i painted the stitching, and the NIKE on the midsole...now i think i might actually wear these! here's some before and after pics. i apologize for my poor photography skillz in advance ( i was trying to show off the patent leather)...and these pics are gonna be big as sh!t cuz i don't know how to shrink 'em! enjoy...

July 15, 2007 @ 10:13 AM
r0k

not bad at all man....did they come out how you wanted?
July 15, 2007 @ 03:49 PM
corkscrewed

yeah...they came out better than i expected! next time i'm gonna try the patent on some AF1s...i think the finish will come out a little better! i was in the car one night, and i had to stuff my trees in my shoe cuz we got pulled over, and that gave me the idea to make a stash pocket inside the tongue! i think i'm gonna play with that concept some more on my next shoe! how'd your patent leather experiment work out?
July 15, 2007 @ 04:46 PM
glennboy

Great Idea On The Stash, Now Drug Dealers Can Use Them.. HaHa Jk.
Excellent Work!!

Live Life // Get Mo Money

July 16, 2007 @ 06:32 PM
emmanuelabor

yes...now I know where you keep your stash...if I catch you on the streets, I can successfully rob you!

lol
July 18, 2007 @ 09:07 PM
corkscrewed

^ LOL yo...i thought about how mad i'd be if someone robbed me for my shoes, and got my stash AND some money!!!! maybe that wasn't such a good idea!

ps...so far nobody noticed that the tag says "Air Force One" and the shoes are Dunks! of course now i've pointed it out to everyone, but like i said before, i didn't plan on wearing them, i was just trying to learn new tecniques.

Please login first to reply.