June 26, 2007 @ 12:54 PM
freak4bespoke

check these out let me know what yah think, these are transfer straight on to the leather.smile
June 26, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
bapekiing

those look so SICK!!!!!
June 26, 2007 @ 04:22 PM
inshallah

how did you make such laces?
June 26, 2007 @ 05:09 PM
Hocus Pocus

I don't know what that word is on the print, but it would nice if you had that stitched into the buckle strap
June 26, 2007 @ 05:27 PM
Deuce Tray

Look really clean, I just think it needs that design on the strap. just my thoughts though
June 26, 2007 @ 08:26 PM
corkscrewed

fresh AND clean!
1. how'd you do the laces?
2. what do it say?
3. whatever it says, you should sew that onto the strap!
4. you ironed the transfer straight onto the leather?
5. nice colorway!
June 27, 2007 @ 03:48 AM
freak4bespoke

thankyou for you response well accepted, bascially this how my customer wanted them without anything on strap but that would of been something that I personally would of done.
these custom were developed my in studio in 2002 as i wanted to a do process that i wasnt seeing around and i wasnt seeing any matching laces on the customs
so I developed a method to do this, but the method is still UNDER WRAPS>sad the reason being that is so many dope customizers out there with there unique trademark and this one for me, so sorry about this, its like KFC telling everyone the secret spices it uses on its chicken, but in regards to the transfer straight on to leather it is a special transfer from germany but its hard and tricky to apply it, it took me a couple of months to perfect the process, i know these custom were done a long time ago is because my main business is custom clothing and custom New Era caps but now I am getting back into the sneaks so I can do matching from head to toe.
June 27, 2007 @ 03:51 AM
freak4bespoke

thankyou for you response well accepted, bascially this how my customer wanted them without anything on strap but that would of been something that I personally would of done.
these custom were developed my in studio in 2002 as i wanted to a do process that i wasnt seeing around and i wasnt seeing any matching laces on the customs
so I developed a method to do this, but the method is still UNDER WRAPS>sad the reason being that is so many dope customizers out there with there unique trademark and this one for me, so sorry about this, its like KFC telling everyone the secret spices it uses on its chicken, so now In process in developing custom sneaker packs using this method, but in regards to the transfer straight on to leather it is a special transfer from germany but its hard and tricky to apply it, it took me a couple of months to perfect the process, i know these custom were done a long time ago is because my main business is custom clothing and custom New Era caps but now I am getting back into the sneaks so I can do matching from head to toe.
June 27, 2007 @ 03:54 AM
freak4bespoke

o yeah sorry is says SYRAI which is the name of my customers company, i designed the logo and done it as muti-print.
June 27, 2007 @ 01:09 PM
Fo' Ize

Fresh.
June 27, 2007 @ 03:56 PM
Fresh Da Def

Those are nice, How did u make the laces?
June 27, 2007 @ 09:17 PM
Ga Duchess

Those look pretty good. The laces are sick.
June 28, 2007 @ 08:39 AM
Dirtybird

nice not bad

Please login first to reply.