300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 9, 2007 @ 03:00 AM
phreshflesh

This show was sick! All around it was HYPEBEAST! I had the opportunity to talk w/ the mind behind TOKIDOKI, the ingenius DAVE WHITE and other artists' in Japan. I saw some up and coming work/products and I must say TOKIDOKI is going to breakout, and don't worry fellas the denim and tee's are on the way! Anybody else drop by Camelot to dig the show?
June 9, 2007 @ 12:14 PM
SAV

This thread aint worth the shit that comes outta a magical pixies ass without pics.
June 9, 2007 @ 10:39 PM
phreshflesh

Maybe you should stop the negative hating and do something useful like show the new guy how to post pics w/ threads, or would that be.........
June 9, 2007 @ 11:28 PM
philly the kid

I use photobucket.com. Just upload pics from your computer to the site (photobucket) and post them using the image link.
June 10, 2007 @ 12:57 AM
SAV

Maybe you should stop the negative hating and do something useful like show the new guy how to post pics w/ threads, or would that be.........

It was a joke lol, chill.

And you didnt ask or let it be know that you didnt know how to post pics, so with that said I assumed you knew how and just didn't provide us with pics. other wise I would have helped you

-up the pics onto your computer
-make a www.photobucket.com account(its free)
-select upload and find the location where you uped the pics to your computer.
-when you upload them to photobucket on the right side copy the code that says

and post it here.

Please login first to reply.