Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 9, 2010 @ 08:28 PM
mEberra

What up guys decided to post these customs i did based off my "RisingSun" dunks i did. Wasn't going too but i hadn't had anything up in a minute. These were a commissioned design AF1 inspired from a previous custom I did. Though i do not duplicate any custom I've already done, i will change it up a bit. They feature the Okinawa Prefecture flag's White O letter in red disc on white field. O is the prefecture initial letter. The inner small red disc stands for progress of Okinawa and outer red circle for sea surrounding Okinawa. This is mixed with the Imperial Japanese Navy flag and accented with a Gold outline. The top toe box displays flag logo with kanji writing which reads "Okinawa". The inner panels have a female geisha undressing revealing more kanji tattooed on her breast. the client just wanted a Simple design though very clean.
-commissioned by "Jon H."

February 16, 2011 @ 05:37 AM
CGC U.K

Nice clean work, im not the greatest fan of stuff on the the front top panel but love the concept
February 16, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
slap

Dangg. Looks good dude. Everything was pretty simple, which I like, so I think to toebox is to much.To much like a bullseye too.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

February 17, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
Fraggerboi811

very nice kix but no likin the target/sun thing up front

BACON STRIPS

Please login first to reply.