Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 27, 2010 @ 06:56 AM
Tecknicolor

Hello all,

I have a project I'm working on called GET EL SOON. This is the campaign to get Emmanuelabor hired by Nike. For those of us who have been in and around the custom game since the early 2000's, we know there is no disputing the fact that EL changed the custom game as we knew it by implementing a combination of re-construction, art, creativity, and extreme patience. I have always been completely baffled at the fact that Nike hasn't approached him at least once on a collaborative effort, especially since Nike's are his shoe of preference. I don't know the reasons behind why they have continued to pretend EL isn't influencing their designs, has contributed to their sales, or that he could have a major impact on the brand if given the opportunity; but I do know that they cannot continue to ignore him and his work. I am putting forth my best effort to see that he gets his due recognition and I (and I'm sure he) would appreciate it if you helped in my efforts by letting Nike know what they're missing. You can find the information on how to do so here.

Thanks in advance for whatever support you can offer.

-Teck

tecknicolor.com

January 28, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
johokat

ehhhhh
January 29, 2010 @ 07:12 AM
Tecknicolor

Because this campaign has raised so many questions, comments, and concerns....

tecknicolor.com/2010/01/29/get-el-sooner-the-facts/

tecknicolor.com

Please login first to reply.