Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 3, 2009 @ 03:43 AM
Desp1

This custom is an extension of my love for martial arts, me as well as my father are both black belts in Karate and i have also been involved with Capoera for 3 years (as an extension of my B-boy days in high school) but currently and for the last 4 years have not been able to participate in anything cause of my health condition so i decided to pay homage to my old hobby.
The kicks where made using patent snake skin, stitched by hand on the toe area and then aweld on the rest using a moccasin stitch style, the stripes where painted pewter and insole had logos stitched but a lil crooked.
Enjoy

Finished Product

July 3, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
Paioe

the moccasin stitching throws me off a bit, but other than that VERY impressive man. Good work!!!
July 3, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
yonkon

like snake. terrible
it looks like snake..so terrible...i stll like jodran af12,,Michael Jordan,,I like playing NBA 2008 games. but so far,,no man can win me..no man can win me..who want to challenge me..hehe
July 5, 2009 @ 03:11 AM
quiwi

^seconded
that is some impressive work right there. they side views shots of the outsoles look a little strange, but i think it might just be the angle/picture. the work looks really solid, really creative addition. great job!
July 5, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
DragonHo

looks very uniq like a nice artwork ;-)
July 5, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
Cipher!

the material looks amazing and seems to work with the color of the soles. the insoles are the best part in my opinion but i'm not sure if the white goes with that material. maybe you could change it to a shade of brown or all black to match the stitching; would make it look like those martial arts slip ons.

Please login first to reply.