Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 8, 2008 @ 02:47 AM
L-R-G-Guy-905

I cant post pics untill tomorow but I came across i nice LRG hoodie and i have never seen it anywhere. It is the thermal dynamics maple leaf camo hoodie but not the regular pull over hoodie its a zip up. I have only ever seen this in the pull over style hoodie. I took alot of pics ill post later but from what i see its allgood.

The things that i watch for are all the tags and zippers, also the inside of the hood is not usually the same.

on this hoodie at the bottom its got the LRG knits tag at the front on the back of this tag it say thank you for supporting the ones who support you no 47, on the hood the tag say the cycle of how things grow..
and its got the 147% made with love.... This has to be a very hard to find hoodie, or one of the best fakes out there!
also i noticed on most lrg hoodies there is a tag inside near the bottom that says the model # and style of hoodie/T but there is no tag like this to verify the style like there is on all my other LRG hoodies...
If anybody can post up a link or a pick or verify that the thermal dynamics camo leaf hoodie comes in zip up style that would be dope! ill post da pics tomorow

thanx
January 8, 2008 @ 03:15 AM
Medasyn

Yup post some pics. that would help.
January 9, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
FreshAddict

post pics but from the sounds of it it's legit...it was released last year
I believe it is called the Deep Cover
January 10, 2008 @ 09:00 AM
BobbySleep

It is legit. I have the red piece; picked up from Loop Clothing in Waterloo. Buy BIG, it's a tight fit.

Please login first to reply.