Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 18, 2007 @ 10:41 PM
Ma Duce

i heard there's supposed to be some sort of white lining under the headband? is this true? any other way to tell?

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

August 18, 2007 @ 11:11 PM
CuttyBuddy

Check the button at the top of the hat. It should meet all the stitching lines together in the middle of the hat. I don't know if this one's a big deal, but fake New Eras usually have a poor quality size sticker on the visor (slightly torn, just barely hanging onto the hat, etc). Authentic ones also must have the authentication sticker at the bottom of the visor.
August 19, 2007 @ 12:35 AM
lazylilsnoop

authentication sticker is only for MLB New Era.... am i correct???
for those collab New Era, no Authentication Sticker(Shinny silver sticker) on it
August 19, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
CuttyBuddy

authentication sticker is only for MLB New Era.... am i correct???
for those collab New Era, no Authentication Sticker(Shinny silver sticker) on it

Is that it? I think so, for all MLB, NFL, NBA, sports league New Eras, but I've never worn/bought collabo New Era gear so I wouldn't know.
August 20, 2007 @ 04:00 PM
Ma Duce

well i recently purchased a supreme fitted off ISS, so that's why i was asking. anyways, i've since determined it's legit. thanks for the info all.

and yeah, my new era didn't come with the authentication sticker on the bottom of the bill. just the size sticker on top.

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

August 22, 2007 @ 07:55 PM
skorea119

made in usa china indonesia?
does it matter wer it is made from?? i bought this cap tht is made in china from realpicky store which is sports shop that available in the US but in korea..so does it has be made in the US??? i mean it is mlb cab, well stictched, the silver sticker n the original gold color sticker but its made in china..am i tight??? or not

Please login first to reply.