Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 8, 2006 @ 04:29 PM
freshsteez

I don't have a lot of clear pics to go by, but more so I need to know if the model exists for these jeans in the red colorway more so, because personally I have never seen them in this colorway. I'm doing a meet-up, so I get to see them in person before I buy them, so any other tips for spotting fakes on the spot would be cool too. I most likely can tell though, because I have a few pairs of selvedge denim myself, but never RMC jeans. I'm leaning on the authentic side personally, because it'd be quite a bit of trouble to be willing to do meet-up and sell fakes on the spot.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

November 8, 2006 @ 04:44 PM
hamham3001

there is this colorway... ask for pics of inside the leg opening... and the tag looks off.. seems fishy
November 8, 2006 @ 05:44 PM
freshsteez

Shit, I didn't even notice the location of the tag. The tag at the back is way off and not even close. Matching it up with a pic of the jeans in another colorway, I'm pretty sure it's a fake.

Visit Karmaloopdeal.net for deals on Karmaloop & PLNDR. Use Rep Code neogeoz11 to save on your orders. Follow me on Twitter @NeoGeoz11

Please login first to reply.