Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 12, 2011 @ 11:18 AM
Body Guy Swag

cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-Damier-Graphite-Wallet-/180694495949?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a123b32cd

Does this look fake to you guys? I'm really wondering why the Buy It Now price is so cheap...
July 12, 2011 @ 11:55 AM
ksj

I'm not really an expert on LVs, so I won't comment on the authenticity.

But I'm guessing the price is cheap because of
Item condition: New with defects
July 12, 2011 @ 01:19 PM
Body Guy Swag

Yeah I asked him about that and he said there's no defect on the wallet itself. The "defect" is just a tear on the inside of the box.
July 13, 2011 @ 03:39 AM
angelina_sky

I think you should check if you a fine wif the defect inside be4 paying for it..
July 16, 2011 @ 11:21 AM
DK413

Get a picture of the serial number CLEARLY, and google it.
If it's a fake, usually fakes have their own serial number..

The box also looks iffy, if you've ever felt a real LV box, they are nearly impossible to dent.. And him saying that it's new, and the box is in that condition is pretty sketchy..

To further confirm authenticity, get a close of of the heat stamp (Louis Vuitton Made in..)

For now, I'd stay away, looks waaaay sketchy.
July 16, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
jaeyoung

It looks hella legit or it's a nicely made replica. The only thing I can say about designer brands is to never buy them over re-sellers. If you're already spending that much on a product, might as well seal the real deal and get it brand new from a legit outlet/store.
July 17, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
DK413

It looks hella legit or it's a nicely made replica. The only thing I can say about designer brands is to never buy them over re-sellers. If you're already spending that much on a product, might as well seal the real deal and get it brand new from a legit outlet/store.

I'm not so sure about that..
The packaging is still really sketchy.. LV boxes don't damage easily, if at all even.. Especially if it's "new".
Plus LV is all about quality, no way a new wallet would have a "manufacturer defect" and he apparently never used it so you can't assume it's due to wear.
July 17, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
jaeyoung

I'm not so sure about that..

The packaging is still really sketchy.. LV boxes don't damage easily, if at all even.. Especially if it's "new".

Plus LV is all about quality, no way a new wallet would have a "manufacturer defect" and he apparently never used it so you can't assume it's due to wear.

What? I never said it was surely real.

Please login first to reply.