Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 30, 2009 @ 04:51 PM
rx7-fc

MTL sounds nice I should check it out some day
October 1, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
splean07

Think im hitting up Montreal for New years eve.
December 10, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
splean07

BUMP!

whos doing new years in montreal? where at?
December 13, 2009 @ 05:04 PM
Mo Helio

naw, i'm reaching MTL in Feb. Family day weekend.
January 20, 2010 @ 02:35 PM
HabsFan

FOUFOUNES ELECTRIQUES : big ass punk bar, skate park, graffitis all over the bar, art exhibits all the time, cheap drinks, cheap local beer.. shows are always great from punk to hiphop like jedi mind tricks or nofx

best bar all across canada, no doubt. go there. st-catherine street

Best bar in Canada? Lol you obviously haven't been too many places.
February 2, 2010 @ 09:29 PM
bobbivie

Really
February 13, 2010 @ 12:24 PM
roadteez

letss parrtty ppl!!
February 18, 2010 @ 05:28 AM
Virungă

Cool i'm thinking of going Grand Prix Weekend.
August 22, 2010 @ 02:08 AM
Virungă

^ Didn't end up do that, but I should be there Sept 17-19 >sad
December 9, 2010 @ 03:18 AM
nevernotgully

montreal women are the greatest, jussayin'-- follow that advice and chat with every single one possible
December 11, 2010 @ 06:26 PM
yesyesyalll

just looking to bump this. going to be there in december. looking for good bars/lounges/clubs with no code, i'm more interested in hip-hop/dub/hipster spots.

tokyo and blizzarts from what i've gathered? apparently coda is closed?
December 12, 2010 @ 01:07 AM
TonyBG

just looking to bump this. going to be there in december. looking for good bars/lounges/clubs with no code, i'm more interested in hip-hop/dub/hipster spots.

tokyo and blizzarts from what i've gathered? apparently coda is closed?

You're gonna want to hit up mont-royal and sherbrooke metro plenty of bars on mont-royal, saint-denis and saint-laurent. Don't go downtown though cause it's mostly clubs with dresscodes playing the newest Akon song.
December 12, 2010 @ 04:37 AM
yesyesyalll

appreciated homie, anywhere specific you can recommend?

i really like lunice and ango and that kind of club music, any useful event blogs or anything i can check?
December 13, 2010 @ 05:12 PM
yesyesyalll

mainly looking for places with a younger crowd. uni students and 20 somethings.
December 14, 2010 @ 12:31 PM
prokart

appreciated homie, anywhere specific you can recommend?

i really like lunice and ango and that kind of club music, any useful event blogs or anything i can check?

iloveneon.ca and wanttickets.com for events

you should check out Belmont (great gigs and don't miss the bassdrive wednesday) on St. Laurent and Rue Mont-Royal or SAT for parties. I havn't been to Korova for a while but it seems like it's packed with first year McGill wannabe-hipsters.

There's lots of cool bars on Mont-Royal that plays good music also. You should check out Rue St. Denis as well. Club Passport is there and they have some really good dubstep nights (if that's your thing)

You'll want to avoid Rue Crescent and everything on Blvd. St. Laurent below Rue Prince Arthur. Crescent is just shitty (except for Brutopia), st. laurent below prince arthur are mostly supperclubs and top 40 clubs. Think about ed hardy, jersey shore kinda vibe.
December 14, 2010 @ 12:42 PM
prokart

avoid crescent like the plague. It's where all the tourists go. I know you guys are tourists and all, but it's a wack scene for real. Hit up st laurent if anything.

Tokyo - hip-hopish (now plays electro house also) night club with lots of freshman mcgill girls and a nice patio in the back. I don't think ive ever gone there and not picked up-->truth

orchid - same as above, but a bit wacker it's called ivy now, still shit

buennenotte - supper club. Expensive. Lots of fancy broads. $$$$ but always a good time

blizzarts - hipster club. Lots of coke sluts, and d-boys slangin' flaps in the washroom. Still a good time. not sure if it's still there..

coda - hipster/hip-hop club. Pretty dope spot though. Always get cool shows - dj premier, etc.
-->it's closed. Now it's called warehouse. Plays good tech-house/techno music

1234 - younger crowd, lots of locals, but the layout of the place is nice. Im not a fan though

737 - club on the top floor of an office building. In the summer, when the patio is open, it's sick cus you have a view of the entire city. More of a tourist spot though. Again, not a fan - crowd is too young-->biggest rip off ever. Especially during the winter

opera - gorgeous layout, but kinda wack in my opinion. Might be fun for you guys though.
-->it's closed

tribe - never been, but apparently it's the spot.
it never was and never will be. They got a new management and is now called bains douches. Shittier than before and still tiny. If you are in old montreal go to club u.n. Or velvet

if you guys wanna do drugs, go to an afterhours like stereo or aria or something. Sketchy as fuck but kinda dope i guess.
not really sketchy, stereo was voted #14 in djmag's 2010 top 100 club ranking

google all these places so you can make your own decisions
December 20, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
yesyesyalll

yo i'm here until the 27th and a little desperate. planning on messing with bassdrive at the belmont and "ladies night" at fourfones on thursday. anything good i should do tomorrow night?
December 21, 2010 @ 08:17 PM
myakwardlife

i heard mtl pops off definitely gotta make it there in the new year

if you're looking to eat good food check out Shwartz's you won't be dissapointed
December 22, 2010 @ 09:35 AM
yesyesyalll

thursday is not going to work out. any other good nights to go to fourfones?
February 2, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
Smilk

St Laurent is the place to be. Make sure you get a burger an Buns sometime.
May 14, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
neocrash

whats good, headin to mtl first weekend of june with a bunch of homies for a bach party, just wondering if ya'll got any updates on the club scene (what to check out) out there aside from whats been posted already. thanks in advance.

Please login first to reply.