Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 5, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
splean07

Me and the boys are thinking about hitting up Montreal the last weekend of Feb.. Ive been there once when I was a kid. I heard crescent street is where the good nightlife is at. Is this true? Looking for some opinions as to where to stay. Any help would be appreciated. If theres a thread like this already my bad, just redirect me.

Thanks
February 5, 2009 @ 11:04 PM
nasDAQ

yeah im gonna be in downtown MTL this march break... inform me too lol
February 6, 2009 @ 10:32 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

avoid crescent like the plague. it's where all the tourists go. i know you guys are tourists and all, but it's a wack scene for real. hit up st laurent if anything.

tokyo - hip-hopish night club with lots of freshman mcgill girls and a nice patio in the back. I don't think ive ever gone there and NOT picked up

orchid - same as above, but a bit wacker

buennenotte - supper club. expensive. lots of fancy broads. $$$$ but always a good time

blizzarts - hipster club. lots of coke sluts, and d-boys slangin' flaps in the washroom. still a good time.

coda - hipster/hip-hop club. pretty dope spot though. always get cool shows - DJ Premier, etc.

1234 - younger crowd, lots of locals, but the layout of the place is nice. im not a fan though

737 - club on the top floor of an office building. in the summer, when the patio is open, it's sick cus you have a view of the entire city. more of a tourist spot though. again, not a fan - crowd is too young

opera - gorgeous layout, but kinda wack in my opinion. might be fun for you guys though.

tribe - never been, but apparently it's the spot.

if you guys wanna do drugs, go to an afterhours like Stereo or aria or something. sketchy as fuck but kinda dope I guess.

google all these places so you can make your own decisions…

but for real the dopest part about montreal is when the weather is nice, you can just roam the streets and have a good time. half the time i used to go out at night, i would never make it inside a club. mind you it's been a year since i been there so the list above might not be valid anymore. but regardless, get as drunk as possible and talk to every girl you see. girls in MTL are so friendly and they love to fucc.

edit: if you're looking for a place to stay, try and stay as close to st. laurent and sherbrooke as possible. google this intersection, and then google some hotels in the area. you'll thank me later.
February 6, 2009 @ 11:19 AM
extrodinaire

^^^^
Damn homie painted the picture real good right there!!! Cresent is not that bad though more pubs bars then actual clubs...but yea if you guys want good joints he summed it up for you right there. Summertime in Mtl is were its at though..cause like dude said no need to walk in a club I just raom the streets and check out the festivals and talk to chicks...and boy do we got chicks!!
February 6, 2009 @ 11:43 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

i forgot to mention cherry/cheri in the old port. this place was the SPOT in the summer time. wednesdays there were off the fuckin hook. the place is hella low key, bottles are only $80, there's a dungeon thing downstairs, the bottle ladys are whores (literally), dudes bring their own instruments to play a melody alongside the music the DJ was playin, girls walking around COMPLETELY airbrushed, after-hours it turned into an orgy... it blew my mind. but i heard it's kinda wack now since the spot blew up.
February 6, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
easy-e

+1 for Tokyo.

It's a pretty small place, but the ladies are fine there. I hear Opera plays modern hip hop if that's what you're looking for. Fun fact: the NHL all-star game after-party was there.
February 6, 2009 @ 12:09 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

vv
February 6, 2009 @ 07:43 PM
sublime_rhymez

Check out Tonic night club. I went there for New Years. Small club but had alot of fun. Good looking girls as well.
February 6, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
nasDAQ

what about clubs that play reggae and caribbean music?
thats where the girls gett all nicee smile.. is there any down there?
btw this is downtown mtl i'll be staying at
February 8, 2009 @ 08:35 PM
splean07

Thanks for the help everyone, appreciated.

lol @ that list

you got it all wrong except for blizzarts & coda

How about the general area?
February 9, 2009 @ 10:50 PM
nasDAQ

any liquor stores near by? i wanna grab a bottle of patron
February 10, 2009 @ 08:53 PM
JaySS

Thanks for tip guys. A Montreal trip is definitely on the to-do list this coming summer.
February 10, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
easy-e

any liquor stores near by? i wanna grab a bottle of patron

This is like their LCBO (if you live in Ontario)...

www.saq.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/GeneralContentView?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&page=%2fnh%2fHome
February 10, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
owensA

Montreal's always a good time, you won't regret going. Haven't been there in several years so I can't give ya any bar/club recommendations but make sure to get some shwarma, shit's bomb and you can get it all over
February 10, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

BASHA @ eaton centre got me through college lol
love it
February 16, 2009 @ 06:41 PM
BING23

mtl is off the hook. im from toronto and give mtl some props. i go every year for my bday , been started this tradition for 4 years now. girls are extra nice and not stuck up like down here. first year went to jet night club . was aight but i think they shut down now. 2nd year went to orchid was a good hip hop spot nice bitches there. then last year went to opera(spconfused and damn that club was HUGE shit was packed with fine ass bitches everywehre but alot of ginos lol and bottles aint that expensive .
February 16, 2009 @ 09:56 PM
clifford

is Laboom still going on? I used to go there back in the day, it wasn't bad.
February 18, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
HabsFan

DJ AM hit up tribe hyperclub the other day, nice club...
February 18, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
HabsFan

also check out Radio Lounge on St-Laurent, always a good time over there...

And, not really a club but still a very fun place, foufounes electriques on St-Catherine Est...
April 8, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
Nonstop25

What do u guys think about "Light Ultraclub"? I'm thinking about going there when I go to Montreal
April 8, 2009 @ 01:57 PM
wondah

McKibbins - best irish pub in town

Saint-Sulpice - my personnal fav bar, huge outdoor terrace, i spend atleast 2 nights a week there during the summer time, order plenty of local beer pitchers and some nachos. theres also a dancefloor if you feel like dancing but its usually packed and smells like dirty human sweat

if your in montreal during summer dont forget to go to the just for laugh festival ! lots of famous comedians are there everynight and the shows are cheap
April 8, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

i heard radio lounge is poppin'.

and cosign st sulpice. i'd give this place a 10/10 if it wasn't so damn francophone (but what part of st denis isn't to be honest). i've seen so many fights go down there it's amazing. the patio is definitely one of my favorite parts of summer.
April 9, 2009 @ 10:14 AM
Stanky Leg

Radio Lounge = cool but pricey. A rum & coke is like 8 bucks.
April 11, 2009 @ 08:10 PM
HabsFan

What do u guys think about "Light Ultraclub"? I'm thinking about going there when I go to Montreal

It's awesome...definetly a nice club...

and for the dude about radio lounge...shit does pop...basically...

Light Ultraclub and Radio Lounge where the hot bitches at...(even though they're a bit everywhere)...the music at those clubs are not amazing though lol...typical club music=hot ladies...
July 18, 2009 @ 02:20 PM
megabyte

+1 for tokyo.

It's a pretty small place, but the ladies are fine there. I hear opera plays modern hip hop if that's what you're looking for. Fun fact: The nhl all-star game after-party was there.

+ 2
September 28, 2009 @ 01:20 PM
D2theRama

So st laurent> st catherine? And I should get a hotel closer to st laurent? Also what clubs got the french canadian girls
September 28, 2009 @ 09:34 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

So st laurent> st catherine? And I should get a hotel closer to st laurent? Also what clubs got the french canadian girls

Yes. Yes. Bourbon on a Monday night is epic. Probably the craziest night I've ever had at a Canadian club.
September 29, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
D2theRama

A monday night? Im going weds-sun cuz i got thirsty thursday fri and saturday
September 30, 2009 @ 01:15 PM
hotchrome

FOUFOUNES ELECTRIQUES : big ass punk bar, skate park, graffitis all over the bar, art exhibits all the time, cheap drinks, cheap local beer.. shows are always great from punk to hiphop like jedi mind tricks or nofx

best bar all across canada, no doubt. go there. st-catherine street
September 30, 2009 @ 03:51 PM
D2theRama

Im so confused I hear so many diff things I can't decide to stay closer to st laurent or st catherine st

Please login first to reply.