FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 5, 2009 @ 01:16 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

aaaa
April 5, 2009 @ 03:25 AM
lc21

Guys wait until the black colorway release.
=D

I'm sure most of you that went to the line up was to resell anyway =P.
April 5, 2009 @ 03:55 AM
TheChemist

good clearing the air Martini kudos to you for that, in many situations people don't need to do that but you went out of your way to do so. my only complaint would be if the shop had 7 pairs didn't the shop know this in advance lets say friday? when the line got past 5 staff should have sent the rest of the people home instead of camping for so long.

great gesture with the 50% off too, actually reminds me of a situation when there was a line in toronto at nomad for supreme but it was the wrong date so for the trouble nomad, ransom, goodfoot gave that crew of people who lined up 50 off.

when im back in van I got to stop by again and say what's up.
April 5, 2009 @ 03:55 AM
604ape

Well i know one dude who got a free pair.. and I'm pretty sure he aint shoppin at Dipt...

Regardless.. too much hating in this thread. peace.
April 5, 2009 @ 04:39 AM
shyt

too be honest.... Stop blaming dipt... the oringal plan was not even for the customer to know. mabye until the end. next time Just GO earlier be 1st then for sure u will get ur PAIR! =D
April 5, 2009 @ 02:45 PM
Jung LE

Dipt is as weak as shit, and Martini is a fag!

April 5, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
Jung LE

Dipt is as weak as shit, and Martini is a fag!

April 7, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
Gmas

Ok people here is the deal with the Yeezys.

First of all as you will see on the packing slip I scanned Dipt only got 7 pairs. I kept a pair for myself and and one pair (size eight) was sold to a very good customer leaving 5 pairs for the general public I even refused holding pairs for my best friends as well as staff because I knew this was going to happen.

I did not hold back stock to resell and I did not jack the price. Even my people at stores down south sold every pair for $500usd so don't imply that I never dropped my whole shipment.

From the start on this thread, as well on our weekly emails and our blog, I made it very clear that we were getting a very limited quantity. I would have liked nothing more than to have made every customer happy by having a pair for them but I got what I got and had to deal with it.

I felt so bad that I told everyone who waited for nothing that they could have anything in the store for 50% off. Some people took advantage of this offer and some apparently hit the thread hating and being suspect of my #'s released.

My sincere apologies go out to anyone who waited all night and did not get a pair especially if they really wanted them to wear and not resell.

I have taken issue with Nike regarding this and hope I will be able to offer more of the next release.

Now you know the deal and can choose to love, hate or be indifferent since I have given proof of my quantity received.

I just have to say I'm not from Van, but I have a ton of respect for the way you handled this situation. Quite the contrast to the debacle at Livestock in Toronto who allowed kids to camp out for almost 24 hours full well knowing there weren't pairs for them....all so they could have a nice lineup for the cameras in the morning. The 50% off offer you gve was a nice gesture as well.

For the person who asked why they didn't tell people in line, well from the sounds of it the line started in the morning/night when the shop was closed.

LS TO could learn a thing or two from you guys.
April 7, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
Speediakal

I just have to say I'm not from Van, but I have a ton of respect for the way you handled this situation. Quite the contrast to the debacle at Livestock in Toronto who allowed kids to camp out for almost 24 hours full well knowing there weren't pairs for them....all so they could have a nice lineup for the cameras in the morning. The 50% off offer you gve was a nice gesture as well.

For the person who asked why they didn't tell people in line, well from the sounds of it the line started in the morning/night when the shop was closed.

LS TO could learn a thing or two from you guys.

Your argument is invalid, considering that Dipt did know they had only 5 pairs to give away the day before and still let the people camp out fully knowing that they weren't going to get them. Livestock had a lot of pairs (and your argument saying that Dipt didn't tell people because it started at night works both ways buddy, LS saw they had people lining up, but it was only in the morning when a ton of people started to gather. So for the part they saw, they probably figured they had enough. Also LS gave everyone breakfast while standing in line.), and for the ones that didn't get a chance to get them, they held a raffle and picked 4 people that would be guaranteed to get the next Yeezy in their size. You should relly get a feel for both sides before talk you shit like this.

I'm not throwing shots at Dipt, I think what they did and how they handled the situation was very professional, I'm merely saying that Gmas is wrong for throwing shots at LS without knowing the full story.
April 7, 2009 @ 02:29 PM
Gmas

Your argument is invalid, considering that Dipt did know they had only 5 pairs to give away the day before and still let the people camp out fully knowing that they weren't going to get them. Livestock had a lot of pairs (and your argument saying that Dipt didn't tell people because it started at night works both ways buddy, LS saw they had people lining up, but it was only in the morning when a ton of people started to gather. So for the part they saw, they probably figured they had enough. Also LS gave everyone breakfast while standing in line.), and for the ones that didn't get a chance to get them, they held a raffle and picked 4 people that would be guaranteed to get the next Yeezy in their size. You should relly get a feel for both sides before talk you shit like this.

I'm not throwing shots at Dipt, I think what they did and how they handled the situation was very professional, I'm merely saying that Gmas is wrong for throwing shots at LS without knowing the full story.

Trust me - I know the FULL story around the LS drop. I was there.

The fact is there were 6 more people in line than there were pairs of shoes when the store closed for the night. Did they send them home or let them know this? No. Someone who was there for almost 24 hours was told by the owner that he "should" get a pair. Grade 2 math could have determind he "wasn't" going to get a pair. These people should have been told rather than left to sit in the cold and rain all night.

Even when I called just before closing, I was told that the only way I might get a pair is if I came to line up. I would find out later that at this point there were already more people in line than pairs of shoes. Thanks LS.

They did it for the sole purpose of having a big line because MuchMusic was coming in the morning, and they knew there would be bloggers and pics taken. They wanted to look like the "hot" spot, even if that meant screwing over customers. The raffle? Another way of drawing attention to themselves. If they really cared about rectifying the situation, they would have given those tickets to the next four people in line.....people they let camp out overnight who had no chance at getting a pair (I wasn't one of those four BTW).

The breakfast? Another way of turning it from a sneaker line to a press-worthy 'event'. Classic PR dude.

As for DIPT, I'll admit I only know what I've read on here but the owner seems legitimately sorry for what happened and tried to make it up to people with a nice offer. He's also apologized....something LS has yet to do.
April 7, 2009 @ 03:21 PM
Speediakal

Trust me - I know the FULL story around the LS drop. I was there.

The fact is there were 6 more people in line than there were pairs of shoes when the store closed for the night. Did they send them home or let them know this? No. Someone who was there for almost 24 hours was told by the owner that he "should" get a pair. Grade 2 math could have determind he "wasn't" going to get a pair. These people should have been told rather than left to sit in the cold and rain all night.

Even when I called just before closing, I was told that the only way I might get a pair is if I came to line up. I would find out later that at this point there were already more people in line than pairs of shoes. Thanks LS.

They did it for the sole purpose of having a big line because MuchMusic was coming in the morning, and they knew there would be bloggers and pics taken. They wanted to look like the "hot" spot, even if that meant screwing over customers. The raffle? Another way of drawing attention to themselves. If they really cared about rectifying the situation, they would have given those tickets to the next four people in line.....people they let camp out overnight who had no chance at getting a pair (I wasn't one of those four BTW).

The breakfast? Another way of turning it from a sneaker line to a press-worthy 'event'. Classic PR dude.

As for DIPT, I'll admit I only know what I've read on here but the owner seems legitimately sorry for what happened and tried to make it up to people with a nice offer. He's also apologized....something LS has yet to do.

What does LS have to apologize for? How do you know that they knew the exact amount and counted every person in line the day before? You don't know the FULL story so you can't talk shit about it. And how the fuuck is serving breakfast a way of attracting attention and press? You're soo biased here. I bet if Dipt gave people breakfast, you would've defended them and gone apeshit over someone dissing that. The customers chose to take a chance and line up early. It's not LS fault for not getting enough pairs. It's always a gamble when it comes to the sneaker game and everyone that lined up knew that. As for the raffle, it's only fair to give everyone that lined up and didn't get a pair a chance to win.

Look at what Dipt did, they gave the chance for everyone that didn't get a pair to get discounts in store, when only a few took up that opportunity. That means that most people that were there, were there for the shoes and the experience. Also everyone in line at LS got to be on MuchMusic and they interviewed some people.

You have to realise that it's more about the experience in a whole to be there and be a part of history. But if you get the shoes, the experience is even better. Everybody that lined up knew it was a gamble and took that risk, it is not LS fault for that. What if someone that was like 5th in line and wanted a size 10, but they were all gone? Then he gets cut out and the line moves up one. There are tons of other 3rd party factors that weigh into this.

For example, There's this guy in New York that lined up for them, he knew he wasn't going to get them because there were more people in front of him then shoes. So 2 people leave, giving up and thinking its a waste of time, so the line moves up a couple. Then a guy drives buy saying he's got a pair for sale, and one guy in line takes the deal and leaves, so the line moves up one more and he finds himself able to get a pair. Though in the end these 4 guys tell their girlfriends to come down so he moves back and when he goes in he finds out that its size 14 or nothing.

If you can't handle the shoe game, I suggest you get out.
April 7, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
Cboom

Part of history? If you can't handle the shoe game get out?

LMAO. I hope you can see how absolutely rediculous you sound.

It's a lame shoe associated with a lame pop star being hyped by lame people. You make it out like it's some sort of second coming of Christ and that you need special-ops training to be part of it.

You corny man.
April 7, 2009 @ 09:33 PM
Speediakal

Part of history? If you can't handle the shoe game get out?

LMAO. I hope you can see how absolutely rediculous you sound.

It's a lame shoe associated with a lame pop star being hyped by lame people. You make it out like it's some sort of second coming of Christ and that you need special-ops training to be part of it.

You corny man.

I'm just saying that people take this shit super serious and are willing to stand for hours for shoes they might not get. They know what they're getting into. Me on the other hand, I'm not willing to stand for hours outside looking like a goof for some sneakers I could buy online at some later time. And for some people it is like the second coming of Christ, hahaha.
April 7, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
shyt

and the point? its not really a big deal. ITs a CAMPOUT. You miss it then screw off. IF You want the SHOE BE 1st IN LINE THEN FOR SURE U GET It.
April 8, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
lc21

and the point? its not really a big deal. ITs a CAMPOUT. You miss it then screw off. IF You want the SHOE BE 1st IN LINE THEN FOR SURE U GET It.

+1.
If they told everyone how many pairs they had in the back, wouldnt that defeat the purpose then? As SHYT said, if you want a pair btter husstle your way into the lineup or get there before everyone else.
April 8, 2009 @ 01:29 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

I'm just saying that people take this shit super serious and are willing to stand for hours for shoes they might not get. They know what they're getting into. Me on the other hand, I'm not willing to stand for hours outside looking like a goof for some sneakers I could buy online at some later time. And for some people it is like the second coming of Christ, hahaha.

The people are what the general population calls LOSERS.

I've been in the game longer than almost anyone on this forum. It never used to be like this. Man, the good old days when info on the net was scarce and people could buy whatever they wanted without lining up in the freezing rain.

When the torch was handed off from the OG's to you kids, the game died right then and there. Thankfully for me I could care less about this hype bullshit. Gimme a pair of silver/red AM97's and I'm straight.
April 8, 2009 @ 01:33 PM
weezyfuckdbaby

And stop hating on LS. If I was them, I would have done the same shit. Have you seen who owns LS? GB is a fucking skateboarder, not some hype wannabe faggot. I'm sure 90% of his clientele makes him sick to his fucking stomach. I'm sure he loves taking your money, but I don't think he got into the business to have to deal with a bunch of kids with their parents' credit cards waiting in line over night for a ugly pair of tan and orange sneakers.
April 8, 2009 @ 04:28 PM
yao.bling

eh.... take it yeezy. lol

anyways, let's move past this and focus on the next release. do you guys know *roughly* how many pairs you're going to be getting?

also release date is may 2nd right?
April 14, 2009 @ 06:36 PM
vnctyorgnl

eh.... take it yeezy. lol

anyways, let's move past this and focus on the next release. do you guys know *roughly* how many pairs you're going to be getting?

also release date is may 2nd right?

Yes I believe May 2nd is the release of the black colorway. Still waiting for confirmation on the number we will be shipped but I can assure you we will be letting everyone know exactly what will be available. haha
April 17, 2009 @ 06:00 PM
yao.bling

cheers thanks =)
April 25, 2009 @ 03:56 PM
vnctyorgnl

Air yeezy 2nd drop may 2 11am
Dipt will be receiving 12 pairs of the black Air Yeezy dropping at 11am Saturday May 2nd. Purchases are on a first come first serve basis and are limited to one pair per customer. Good luck.
April 29, 2009 @ 10:05 PM
KILLING

You guys sell UNDFTD right?
I was wondering if you guys had this hat..:
http://cart.undftd.com/bmz_cache/e/e8983d1eb1a8745da157093b9e4a0146.image.272x189.jpg
But in original white scripted 'U' on black cap?
http://cart.undftd.com/images/medium/1%20os%20blk%20list_MED.jpg

And also; do you guys happen to have a t-shirt with the old-style scripted 'U' on it?

What would the prices be for a normal UNDFTD t-shirt down there in Dipt and how much would the new era be?

Get at me. Appreciate it.

wearekilling.com

April 30, 2009 @ 06:34 PM
vnctyorgnl

You guys sell UNDFTD right?
I was wondering if you guys had this hat..:
http://cart.undftd.com/bmz_cache/e/e8983d1eb1a8745da157093b9e4a0146.image.272x189.jpg
But in original white scripted 'U' on black cap?
http://cart.undftd.com/images/medium/1%20os%20blk%20list_MED.jpg

And also; do you guys happen to have a t-shirt with the old-style scripted 'U' on it?

What would the prices be for a normal UNDFTD t-shirt down there in Dipt and how much would the new era be?

Get at me. Appreciate it.

We only have the hat in solid black with the same U in white and it is $49.99. The tee we do have and it is $39.99. We dont't have a tee with the old scripted U but we do have a good selecction of different ones. Check out www.getdipt.com and go back a few posts and there is pics. Respects.
April 30, 2009 @ 08:04 PM
KILLING

Good to hear.
Appreciate hearing back from you.
I'll probably be stopping by next month or so to pick up that New Era.

wearekilling.com

May 1, 2009 @ 05:31 PM
rillagorilla

Any people lining up yet?..
May 1, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
604ape

6 in line right now.
May 11, 2009 @ 04:24 PM
vnctyorgnl

Acapulco Gold
May 17, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
KILLING

Auhgggg. Fuckkkk.
Do you guys still have the old scripted U undftd new era in 1/4? I fucking need that fitted so bad.

wearekilling.com

May 18, 2009 @ 01:58 AM
renn

are you guys gonna get the raging bull pack on the 30th? lineups only? or could we call in to reserve?
May 20, 2009 @ 05:21 PM
vnctyorgnl

Raging Bull Pack Saturday May 23
The Raging Bull pack now releases this Saturday May 23 at 11am and is 1st come 1st serve as we have limited supply.

Please login first to reply.