Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 18, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
vnctyorgnl

foamposite galaxys coming in for Feb 24th. VERY limited size run.
February 22, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
richboy!

assuming in-store only?
February 22, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
vnctyorgnl

assuming in-store only?

Just got our shipment>>>

Foamposite Galaxy's will release instore only at 11am Friday Feb. 24. We only have 5 pairs:
1/9.5, 1/10.5, 1/11, 1/12, 1/13. Very Limited release unfortunately. We aren't even letting staff cop 'em!!

Nike Flight One NRG releasing same time in the following sizes:
1/9.5, 1/10, 1/10.5, 1/11, 1/12, 1/13

1st come 1st serve!

Happy camping!!
March 10, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
pn0yboi

Hey Martini,

News just dropped yesterday about a solid release date for the Nike Air Yeezy 2's. The Zen/Grey (Grey/Platinum) will be releasing on April 13th. Will you be planning on grabbing a few from your retailers down south for sale at Dipt?

Click the link for more info!
Air Yeezy 2 details @ SneakerNews
March 14, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
vnctyorgnl

Hey Martini,

News just dropped yesterday about a solid release date for the Nike Air Yeezy 2's. The Zen/Grey (Grey/Platinum) will be releasing on April 13th. Will you be planning on grabbing a few from your retailers down south for sale at Dipt?

Click the link for more info!
Air Yeezy 2 details @ SneakerNews

Yes apparently that is the date. Thanks! We don't ever grab anything from anyone but directly from Nike who have assured me we will be receiving the shoes as one of only a few stores in all of Canada. We don't have our allocation yet but will keep everyone posted as soon as we have the guaranteed info!.
March 14, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
vnctyorgnl

March 16, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
pn0yboi

Yes apparently that is the date. Thanks! We don't ever grab anything from anyone but directly from Nike who have assured me we will be receiving the shoes as one of only a few stores in all of Canada. We don't have our allocation yet but will keep everyone posted as soon as we have the guaranteed info!.

Awesome!

Looking forward to hearing the updates!
March 16, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
foldingsocks

dope
March 30, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
pn0yboi

Hey Martini,

It seems like the Yeezy 2's will have a rescheduled release date somewhere in June. Are you able to confirm this with your Nike sources?

Thanks!

http://sneakernews.com/2012/03/27/nike-air-yeezy-2-officially-rescheduled-for-june/
March 31, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
vnctyorgnl

Hey Martini,

It seems like the Yeezy 2's will have a rescheduled release date somewhere in June. Are you able to confirm this with your Nike sources?

Thanks!

http://sneakernews.com/2012/03/27/nike-air-yeezy-2-officially-rescheduled-for-june/

Yes it has been confirmed by the Nike rep that the release is pushed to June. He said he should have all the exact details such as exact date and Dipt's allotment soon. Stay tuned!
April 4, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
pn0yboi

Thanks for keeping us up to date!
April 22, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
rand2175

How much are the "no-sew" AM 95's and what sizes are available? looking for a 10.5. thanks in advance
April 25, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
vnctyorgnl

How much are the "no-sew" AM 95's and what sizes are available? looking for a 10.5. thanks in advance

They are 179.99 and we do have a 10.5.
May 15, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
pn0yboi

Hey Martini!

Official news has FINALLY dropped on the release date of June 9th for the Yeezy 2s. Would you be able to confirm with Nike HQ?

As always, we greatly appreciate the info!

http://sneakernews.com/2012/05/15/nike-air-yeezy-2-release-on-schedule/
May 17, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
vnctyorgnl

Hey Martini!

Official news has FINALLY dropped on the release date of June 9th for the Yeezy 2s. Would you be able to confirm with Nike HQ?

As always, we greatly appreciate the info!

http://sneakernews.com/2012/05/15/nike-air-yeezy-2-release-on-schedule/

Yo, talked to the rep yesterday and he is not confirming anything. I've heard the 9th too but will announce the minute Nike confirms the details. Thanks for your patience.
May 17, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
pn0yboi

O lord, even more anxiety! Nike rep refusing to confirm? Nike must actually be taking extra caution with releasing info of when these shoes drop in North America. They actually do care about the general public's safety...Haha (not that I had any doubts they did)
May 22, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
strangers

Hey, will you guys be getting the Jordan Knock Out's on June 2nd?
May 24, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
vnctyorgnl

Hey, will you guys be getting the Jordan Knock Out's on June 2nd?

Unfortunately Nike isn't bringing that shoe into Canada.
May 30, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
pn0yboi

Alright Martini,

Seems like the official official official release date is set for the Yeezy 2s! Now the last step is to confirm with you and see if you could find out what your allotment is.

Officially announced by NIKE Inc....
May 31, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
vnctyorgnl

Alright Martini,

Seems like the official official official release date is set for the Yeezy 2s! Now the last step is to confirm with you and see if you could find out what your allotment is.

Officially announced by NIKE Inc....

Yes I talked to my rep today and now I am waiting for him to confirm my allocations of the shoes and then figure out how we are going to release them if there are 2 colorways as well as the military 4's all on the 9th. As soon as all this info is concrete we will announce how its going down on all our social media and here. Thanks
June 1, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
rand2175

Hello,
I have a suggestion, or an idea on how to sell the Air Yeezy 2's. Make two colorways of the "Un DMC" tees to match the two colorways of the Yeezy's 2, and for each tee you buy, you get a raffle ticket for your chance to buy a pair of the Yeezy's.

Contest on Twitter, and Facebook.

Develop some band system for the release. I'm sure Nike will probably limit your allocation to one pair per size, and that's some bo'shit!!
Livestock isn't even letting people line up for the Yeezy's!!! Frustrating but FAIR.
June 1, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
R.

Lol why the fuck would you need to buy a t-shirt to enter a raffle, stupid ass idea.
June 1, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
vnctyorgnl

Hello,
I have a suggestion, or an idea on how to sell the Air Yeezy 2's. Make two colorways of the "Un DMC" tees to match the two colorways of the Yeezy's 2, and for each tee you buy, you get a raffle ticket for your chance to buy a pair of the Yeezy's.

Develop some band system for the release. I'm sure Nike will probably limit your allocation to one pair per size, and that's some bo'shit!!
Livestock isn't even letting people line up for the Yeezy's!!! Frustrating but FAIR.
Hello,

k

We are doing a raffle. The post will be on our site www.getdipt.com shortly. We have 24 pairs total. People who are drawn in the lottery will have 24 hours to reply and pay a pick up in person. We won't be shipping or selling any online. As soon as the entry system is up we will announce it on all our social media outlets. We will have limited edition Vancity Original Brand tees to match both colorways too btw. Stay tuned
June 1, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
rand2175

Lol why the fuck would you need to buy a t-shirt to enter a raffle, stupid ass idea.

First, it shows that you're willing to take the extra step to buy the shoes. I was in Chicago, and two guys ahead of me bought 4 shirts each at St. Alfred for a chance to buy the first Yeezys. Also, makes an easy and fair raffle system, so that people don't just get a grip of their friends to grab extra tickets to increase their chances. Weeds out the real sneakerheads, from the resellers. What are your ideas smart guy?

ah man, people in Vancouver don't know the things people do for sneakers in the States.
June 1, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
franjoli

fuck the raffle, livestock and dipt shud just sell their shoes like normal so i can line up with me and my crew to buy up the whole stock for resale

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 1, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
R.

First, it shows that you're willing to take the extra step to buy the shoes. I was in Chicago, and two guys ahead of me bought 4 shirts each at St. Alfred for a chance to buy the first Yeezys. Also, makes an easy and fair raffle system, so that people don't just get a grip of their friends to grab extra tickets to increase their chances. Weeds out the real sneakerheads, from the resellers. What are your ideas smart guy?

ah man, people in Vancouver don't know the things people do for sneakers in the States.

The fuck would you compare Vancouver to the States smh. If your willing to buy a t-shirt to enter a raffle than go to Chicago. Some people don't have that kind of money to throw around to enter a raffle smh.

fuck the raffle, livestock and dipt shud just sell their shoes like normal so i can line up with me and my crew to buy up the whole stock for resale

Camping out is taking extra step to buy shoes not some gay ass raffle. cool
June 1, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
vnctyorgnl

June 1, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
jplay

So is it just those 2 platinum colour ways that are releasing on June 9? What about the black/solar red ones?
June 1, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
johnathan

word me and my crew were just gonna mob on the ppl in line wtf we posed to do now

free max b 2013

June 1, 2012 @ 01:45 PM
vnctyorgnl

So is it just those 2 platinum colour ways that are releasing on June 9? What about the black/solar red ones?

Platinum colorway and black colorway (508214-006 + 508214-010)

Please login first to reply.