FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
December 13, 2008 @ 05:50 PM
HEADQUARTER

HEY EVERYONE

NEW HEADQUARTER OPEN FEW WEEKS AGO , THE NEW LOCATION IS IN RICHMOND BC, 6068 No 3 ROAD , JUST ACROSS TO RICHMOND CENTRE.

WE ARE CARRYING BRANDS LIKE STUSSY, STUSSY DELUXE, ROYALEFAM, UNDFTD, WW, SECRET BASE, MEDICOM TOY, VANS , ETC

SEE YOU IN HQTR
December 20, 2008 @ 07:31 PM
Doom PhD

I noticed that on your blog it says Neighborhood, Visvim and Wtaps is coming this monday. Will you be receiving the new seasons stuff?
December 21, 2008 @ 12:00 AM
shutupass

yea about tha post....r u guyz goin to get those brands from now on?or just this drop?

wow i was so excited when i saw tha post
wha r sum stuf u guyz gonna get?
December 22, 2008 @ 09:20 AM
clou

W)Taps, Visvim, Neighborhood?

Headquarter> All shops in Vancouver cool
December 23, 2008 @ 05:00 PM
HEADQUARTER

we are recieving winter stuff in this delivery but every month we will recieve new stuff
December 23, 2008 @ 06:19 PM
Doom PhD

is it going to be reseller or retail prices?
December 26, 2008 @ 08:53 PM
604ape

Denim was 800.

The prices aren't necessarily resell but a slight mark up considering the state of our economy. The place downtown is looking really nice though and I have to say that this shop definitley has the best product in Canada.
December 26, 2008 @ 11:17 PM
HEIST.

hows the boxing day sale do you guys have anything happening or was it just boxing day itself?
December 26, 2008 @ 11:30 PM
xxxx

sounds like this new one is carrying more good stuff than the old one (rather than just stuff like kidrobots/MHI and some jacked up brands like surrender) definitely gona hit up new location once the snow melts

edit: anything for boxing day/boxing week at both locations? any info appreciated
December 27, 2008 @ 01:12 AM
604ape

hows the boxing day sale do you guys have anything happening or was it just boxing day itself?

Boxing Day sale will be until next week.. A lot of the new shit they have in was 20 per cent off with the rest of the shit varying.
December 30, 2008 @ 02:53 AM
st3p.

How much is your Visvim x KAWS Head Chompers backpack?
December 30, 2008 @ 08:16 AM
xxxx

Boxing Day sale will be until next week.. A lot of the new shit they have in was 20 per cent off with the rest of the shit varying.

richmond sale was 40% off shoes and 30% off everything else I believe.
December 30, 2008 @ 12:17 PM
robinhundreds

Frick man, I don't wanna travel in this weather.. but I'll drop by soon, I promise! This Headquarter sounds so much better than the other one

Sale ends on the 31si? Or later?
December 30, 2008 @ 04:00 PM
xxxx

Frick man, I don't wanna travel in this weather.. but I'll drop by soon, I promise! This Headquarter sounds so much better than the other one

Sale ends on the 31si? Or later?

thats what I thought too but I was disappointed because i didn't see much stuff from the better brands...prices are high as usual although 30% off
December 30, 2008 @ 04:44 PM
604ape

I don't know what the rumours are and I havn't been to the Richmond store yet.. But I'm assuming they are similar. I can't imagine the Richmond store having anything the downtown store didn't get.
January 2, 2009 @ 06:09 AM
jloo

Hey Headquarters, you guys going to get the new Chomper hoodie? How much will it cost if you do?
January 2, 2009 @ 02:37 PM
st3p.

How much is your Visvim x KAWS Head Chompers backpack?

bump
January 2, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
chinst09

^those are long gone.
January 4, 2009 @ 01:54 PM
-kT

Richmond store has some stuff the downtown store doesn't carry

I'm pretty sure the downtown store doesn't have KiksTYO?
I could be wrong though
January 4, 2009 @ 07:40 PM
eddyz

i went to HQ in richmond.. but i dont get why they would sell wrongwroks product at such a high price. I would understand selling a t-shirt for a price that is equal to wrongwork's online pricing + shipping.. BUT, HQ sells many wrongwrok's stuff for a price which is MORE than if you buy from wrongwroks + shipping...

Eg. their pokadot jacket costed 140.. when you can get it online for 120......

anyhow, the place seems like it will be closing soon? everytime i walk by, is dead silent...
January 4, 2009 @ 09:57 PM
jloo

Well, HQ Richmond just opened. It's understandable if it's slow and quiet at first.
January 5, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
-kT

Well, HQ Richmond just opened. It's understandable if it's slow and quiet at first.

IMO it's in a pretty bad location too. There's no parking relatively close to the store

But things should get way better when the Canada Line finishes
January 5, 2009 @ 02:54 AM
eddyz

location is one thing (there is like 20 parking spaces, and they are reserved for like 5 places), but the things they sell is another.

many of my friends were disappointed at how HQ only sells kidrobot, stussy, wrongwroks. Don't get my wrong, but look, Richmond's ethnicity is roughly 70% asian. And the Majority of teenagers living in Richmond come from middle-high class families who give their kid tons of $$ to spend on clothing. Those who are <19 will probably not have a car, so they probably want to buy stuff around Richmond cause most are are lazy to take the bus or the future skytrain (which probabbly will still take double the time than driving) just to visit one store for shoes/Japan streetwear.

If HQ richmond starts increasing stock on visvim, kaws, and even CLOT, i am sure they will sell like hotcakes.

Sure they open recently, but during Decemember which is like the most $$ spent on shopping, I've RARELY seen customers in the store.. *and i walk/drive by that place like at least 10 times a day.

blah. i'd stick with HQ DT.
January 5, 2009 @ 03:10 PM

Inactive

location is one thing (there is like 20 parking spaces, and they are reserved for like 5 places), but the things they sell is another.

many of my friends were disappointed at how HQ only sells kidrobot, stussy, wrongwroks. Don't get my wrong, but look, Richmond's ethnicity is roughly 70% asian. And the Majority of teenagers living in Richmond come from middle-high class families who give their kid tons of $$ to spend on clothing. Those who are <19 will probably not have a car, so they probably want to buy stuff around Richmond cause most are are lazy to take the bus or the future skytrain (which probabbly will still take double the time than driving) just to visit one store for shoes/Japan streetwear.

If HQ richmond starts increasing stock on visvim, kaws, and even CLOT, i am sure they will sell like hotcakes.

Sure they open recently, but during Decemember which is like the most $$ spent on shopping, I've RARELY seen customers in the store.. *and i walk/drive by that place like at least 10 times a day.

Never been to HQ Richmond, but all I know if HQ downtown is money as shit, but like everyone else the prices are a tad steep. 800$ for NBHD jeans??? Cliffedge sells em for cheaper and their a reseller, but I shouldn't be hatin. I spent alot of my Christmas cash there, I'm just happy there's even a store in Vancouver that sells this stuff.
January 5, 2009 @ 04:03 PM
-kT

In their defence, they also carry KiksTYO. The only local store to buy KiksTYO is HQ Richmond. And there are quite a few people that love that brand

And plus, it's across the street from RC, it isn't that bad. If you're in any area of RC it'll take you 5-10 minutes to walk to HQ.

And plus, if you think about it, the HQ in downtown is very similar too. It doesn't have many spots available to park, and it's nowhere near other stores in downtown (El Kartel, etc), it's quite a ways away. So if you want the goods, you gotta make the trip smile
January 5, 2009 @ 04:08 PM
eddyz

In their defence, they also carry KiksTYO. The only local store to buy KiksTYO is HQ Richmond. And there are quite a few people that love that brand

And plus, it's across the street from RC, it isn't that bad. If you're in any area of RC it'll take you 5-10 minutes to walk to HQ.

And plus, if you think about it, the HQ in downtown is very similar too. It doesn't have many spots available to park, and it's nowhere near other stores in downtown (El Kartel, etc), it's quite a ways away. So if you want the goods, you gotta make the trip smile

yes, u said a few, but majority of teens in Richmond probably would want more mainstream brands like CLOT, Visvim, Fenom, Bape. I am sure HQ will be able to sell their product at sky rocket price at the Richmond location.

im not saying HQ sucks, im saying HQ is doing a poor job with their inventory placement. If they add some visvim shoes @ RC, I myself, would cop them asap.
January 5, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
shutupass

Visvim in DT HQ
wha r sum visvim stuff they have in DT HQ? rly want sum shoes from visvim. dam.
January 5, 2009 @ 06:45 PM
jloo

yes, u said a few, but majority of teens in Richmond probably would want more mainstream brands like CLOT, Visvim, Fenom, Bape. I am sure HQ will be able to sell their product at sky rocket price at the Richmond location.

im not saying HQ sucks, im saying HQ is doing a poor job with their inventory placement. If they add some visvim shoes @ RC, I myself, would cop them asap.

I hope RC will never sell visvim or any other exclusive japanese brand. That will downgrade the brand and image.
HQ has some really good stuff. If you compare them to livestock and goodfoot, HQ has more exclusive brands in store. HQ does have visvim. You will never see Bape sold in Canada in a retail store. If you want CLOT, go to subdivision.
January 5, 2009 @ 06:51 PM
eddyz

I hope RC will never sell visvim or any other exclusive japanese brand. That will downgrade the brand and image.
HQ has some really good stuff. If you compare them to livestock and goodfoot, HQ has more exclusive brands in store. HQ does have visvim. You will never see Bape sold in Canada in a retail store. If you want CLOT, go to subdivision.

how would HQ downgrade Visvim/Kaws/CLOT/? It would only "downgrade" the brand if it was sold at like Plenty or some other chain retailers... But HQ is still like LS/GF/SD.. they are independent runned stores that sell exclusive brands that you can't get at "regular" malls/stores.
January 5, 2009 @ 06:52 PM
eddyz

wha r sum visvim stuff they have in DT HQ? rly want sum shoes from visvim. dam.

they have many of the 08/09 lineup. go check it out urself cause they often have small stock on it + they dont update their site.

Please login first to reply.