Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 2, 2008 @ 04:42 PM
December 2, 2008 @ 05:57 PM
SprNtrl

Haha, word. Putting my order in now. I made $25 from flipping my wired one.
December 2, 2008 @ 07:26 PM
efa5

haha does this still work? def could use one for my eeepc at home...
December 2, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
sh3liqu3

haha does this still work? def could use one for my eeepc at home...

How do the eepc's hold up?
December 2, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
efa5

i have the eeepc1000h , depending on what you're using it for, you'll either hate em or love em. I got them for its portability and battery life, which is perfect for a day of notes for lectures, internet browsing, etc, i get around 5, 6 hours plus, depending on how the usage. But definitely get the 10 inch models, anything less would be unbearable imo. Keyboard takes some time to get use to, but otherwise if you can find one for the right price, i would recommend it.
December 4, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
vinhhhh

Where do these come from?
December 5, 2008 @ 12:24 AM
SprNtrl

Where do these come from?
They are shipped from a warehouse in Ontario me thinks. The unit is probably built in China razz
December 5, 2008 @ 12:59 AM
efa5

just checked, mine are shipped coming next week, so offers still good!
December 5, 2008 @ 02:48 PM
sellme

Free wireless one!
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0665000FS10107972&logon=&langid=EN

whoa.. AWESOME FIND BRO!!! I ordered. cool

I'm gonna put it on the front page.
December 5, 2008 @ 07:11 PM
SprNtrl

Out of stock.
December 7, 2008 @ 09:10 PM
Supreme_Bape

damn its out of stock, a wireless one would have been nice...
EDIT: actually you can still go through with the order, it shows in-stock in the cart, just ordered one, will see if and when it ships
December 8, 2008 @ 08:43 PM
efa5

both have arrived, damn they wasted a lot of paper, huge ass box, like 20 ft of brown tissue paper to stuff it...

did any one get the wireless to work? its the keyboard from those touch smart HPs
December 9, 2008 @ 01:41 PM
sellme

Got the wireless one today.. LMAO @ THE PACKAGING WTFFFFF

No infrared or receiver so I'm thinking its bluetooth, I'm gonna try it out. If all else fails I'll read the manual.

Edit- grr.. I can't get it working on my computer. I'mma try it on my bro's laptop and friend's PS3 later.
December 9, 2008 @ 03:53 PM
efa5

ahah were you surprised by their environmentally conscious packing? 20 ft worth of paper to stuff the box that is literally way too big. Yea, wireless keyboard looks sick, wafer thin, but not sure if it'll work with other computers.
December 9, 2008 @ 05:23 PM
derpderp

what's the deal with these shits? can you still type on them like an english person or is everything all fucked up?
December 9, 2008 @ 08:34 PM
sellme

Yeah the wireless keyboard is insanely nice, but I don't think its meant to be used on any computers beside the touch smart. I'm still gonna do some investigating see if I can get it working cuz shits too nice to let go to waste.

derpderp - Its the same as a regular keyboard except like three keys are french.
December 9, 2008 @ 10:02 PM
derpderp

think i might get the wired one, this is fuckin perfect. fuck paying for another keyboard for my wii.
December 12, 2008 @ 09:49 PM
sellme

I got the wireless keyboard working.. its amazing. It feels soooo nice to type on haha

I went to Staples and "picked up" the receiver off the touchpad they had on display. cool

I can't get over how fuckin sweet this keyboard is.. lolz
December 12, 2008 @ 10:48 PM
sh3liqu3

I got the wireless keyboard working.. its amazing. It feels soooo nice to type on haha

I went to Staples and "picked up" the receiver off the touchpad they had on display. cool

I can't get over how fuckin sweet this keyboard is.. lolz

Nice one.
December 13, 2008 @ 03:09 AM
efa5

haha damn, what kinda receiver was it? have the model number/pic?
December 13, 2008 @ 11:30 AM
sellme

I'm not sure.. it looks like a USB key, its black and has a see-through panel on the front so you can see the parts inside.
December 15, 2008 @ 07:55 PM
patrickkc

i recieved the wirelss keyboard today but how do you get it to work??
and how did you "pick up" the wireless usb for the keyboard? model # or something????confused
December 15, 2008 @ 08:02 PM
sellme

*at your own risk*

Just go to staples or some electronics store, find a touchpad (the computer that the wireless keyboard was designed for), and unplug the receiver from the bottom. I don't think you can buy the receiver separately.
December 16, 2008 @ 03:20 PM
efa5

*at your own risk*

Just go to staples or some electronics store, find a touchpad (the computer that the wireless keyboard was designed for), and unplug the receiver from the bottom. I don't think you can buy the receiver separately.

...or futureshop, bestbuy, wherever they have the HP touchsmart on the floor. I told my friend about it and he , like Sellmestuff, "found" two receivers as well....aha
December 17, 2008 @ 12:01 AM
patrickkc

i went to FutureShop and asked a rep what kind of connection the keyboard uses and he told me it was BlueTooth. So I asked if Bluetooth usbs will work and he said it will so i bought one and..... it doesn't work!

so for you guys wondering, the wireless keyboard is NOT bluetooth and it will not work with any Bluetooth dongles.
December 17, 2008 @ 01:12 AM
LittleWeapon

ah, all sold out in toronto sad
if anyone can get me one and ship it to me that would be nice smile
December 17, 2008 @ 02:22 AM
sellme

i went to FutureShop and asked a rep what kind of connection the keyboard uses and he told me it was BlueTooth. So I asked if Bluetooth usbs will work and he said it will so i bought one and..... it doesn't work!

so for you guys wondering, the wireless keyboard is NOT bluetooth and it will not work with any Bluetooth dongles.

It is bluetooth... it just doesn't work without the specific receiver. Thus, it doesn't work on ordinary bluetooth dongles, laptops, etc. You could have just asked, because I already owned an external bluetooth thing and tried it on that.

There is something inside it that makes it only connect to the touchpad receivers... and since they don't sell them, you really don't have many options (besides doing what we did... or breaking it over a friend's head).
December 17, 2008 @ 02:25 AM
sellme

It is bluetooth... it just doesn't work without the specific receiver. Thus, it doesn't work on ordinary bluetooth dongles, laptops, etc. You could have just asked, because I already owned an external bluetooth thing and tried it on that. It also didn't work on my friend's PS3.

There is something inside it that makes it only connect to the touchpad receivers... and since they don't sell them, you really don't have many options (besides doing what we did... or breaking it over a friend's head).
December 21, 2008 @ 01:05 PM
Supreme_Bape

if I get one of those receivers, would I be able to plug it into my PS3 and have the keyboard work with that?
December 21, 2008 @ 01:40 PM
efa5

well it's just a regular usb receiver so it'll take up one of the usb ports on your ps3, otherwise, should have no problem with it.

Please login first to reply.