Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 28, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
bluntfield

Who elseis going to the Weeknd concert on the 19th in Waterloo?

he went to my high school, birchmount whuz gooddd

WTB black cement 3's sz9.5-10

February 29, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
SuMing

U of S, 3rd Year Bus. mgmt student.

Any other prairie dogs out there?

Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

April 14, 2012 @ 04:17 PM

Inactive

anyone going to utsc? how bad is the campus?
April 17, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
korange

university of alberta here!!! anyone else???

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

April 19, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
zevlovex

I'm goin to university of alberta in the fall majoring in engineering
April 19, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
korange

oh~cool!! i am in arts right now, but i am going to change my major to business, anyway, where are you come from?

April 21, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
zevlovex

oh~cool!! i am in arts right now, but i am going to change my major to business, anyway, where are you come from?

Fort mcmurray workin in the oilsands before I go to edmonton. Where are you comin from?
April 21, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
domingodean

U of O outchea
lot cute 1st year shortys made it to second sem

17000 ferrari

April 21, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
korange

Fort mcmurray workin in the oilsands before I go to edmonton. Where are you comin from?
oh~i am coming from china, it is my first year of university~

April 22, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
odb.

Lol...very. Don't go.
April 22, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
itzbrandonbruh

Lol...very. Don't go.

care to go into detail? cos i might be transferring there in 2013.. either that or ryerson idk man
April 24, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
MMVIII

UBC, hit me up for gear anytime. (mmviii.ca)

I'm actually leaving Vancouver for the summer though, but I'll be back in September.

WWW.MMVIII.CA

May 11, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
Gauntlet

U of G!
Anyone else?
Im going in the fall. What program you in?

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

May 11, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
kceee

Possibly heading out to U of T, St. George's this fall.. From Vancouver. Anyone heading out there too?
May 12, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
███

^^what college?
May 12, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
kceee

Woodsworth, hopefully I'm be able to have res there as well..
May 19, 2012 @ 05:14 PM

Inactive

you can only get residence at woodsworth if it was your 1st choice. i was told that that's because it's in high demand by business kids.
May 19, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
feathers

I know that university's look into your marks and shit.
but what else do they look at?
what are some notable things other then what classes you attended to, or marks.
are clubs and teams important ? cause I made a decision to focus on my studies and not join shit, even if ball is my life.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

May 20, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
kceee

you can only get residence at woodsworth if it was your 1st choice. i was told that that's because it's in high demand by business kids.

yeah, i had it as first choice, but they require you to fill a supplemental / personal profile app, which im working on right now..
e.g. (this is straight from the app):
Woodsworth College Residence is suite-style, where residents have a private bedroom and share a common kitchen, living area, and bathrooms with 3-5 other residents. To have an affective community, communication is extremely important.
Describe a challenging situation in which you needed to use good communication skills to achieve a positive result. Please describe the situation, what you did, how you felt, the result, and what you learned.

UTSG accepted me straight from just marks, didnt have to talk about extracurriculars or anythang
May 20, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
feathers

yeah, i had it as first choice, but they require you to fill a supplemental / personal profile app, which im working on right now..
e.g. (this is straight from the app):
Woodsworth College Residence is suite-style, where residents have a private bedroom and share a common kitchen, living area, and bathrooms with 3-5 other residents. To have an affective community, communication is extremely important.
Describe a challenging situation in which you needed to use good communication skills to achieve a positive result. Please describe the situation, what you did, how you felt, the result, and what you learned.

UTSG accepted me straight from just marks, didnt have to talk about extracurriculars or anythang

what was your avg ? and what are you in ?

May 20, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
kceee

not sure what my exact average is, i'm from vancouver so local universities accept different courses.. but it should be around 87 - 90. i'm doing life sciences.
May 20, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
feathers

not sure what my exact average is, i'm from vancouver so local universities accept different courses.. but it should be around 87 - 90. i'm doing life sciences.

I needa step up my game then. I want a 90 avg. after getting 75% in freshman year, idkk. getting 72 % this year.
all out study next year then..
what courses did you take in your 11th year, for you to get into life sciences?
are you sure they dont care about EC's ?
I know they only looed at your marks, but overall if I wanted to apply for a nice uni, waht should I include in my application ?

May 20, 2012 @ 10:10 PM

Inactive

are clubs and teams important ? cause I made a decision to focus on my studies and not join shit, even if ball is my life.

um. its different for every school and program. for trinity, i was required to complete a profile where i had to describe my extracurricular activities, their importance to me, and how they would impact my experience at the college. the profile also included an essay response type thing. i was admitted with an 89% and a strong profile (humanities tho, nothing hardcore like lifesci, and my profile probably carried me)

but for a school like york, i didn't have to do anything, and they admitted me really early.

but, kermit. i don't know where youre from, but I attend a TDSB school, so im required to perform 40 hours of community service to graduate. you dont necessarily need to join clubs or teams at your school, but try to be active outside the classroom.

if youre from ontario, you will need to take calc english, and at least two sciences to fulfull the prereqs for life sci programs. i believe mcmaster has an exam as well
May 21, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
feathers

um. its different for every school and program. for trinity, i was required to complete a profile where i had to describe my extracurricular activities, their importance to me, and how they would impact my experience at the college. the profile also included an essay response type thing. i was admitted with an 89% and a strong profile (humanities tho, nothing hardcore like lifesci, and my profile probably carried me)

but for a school like york, i didn't have to do anything, and they admitted me really early.

but, kermit. i don't know where youre from, but I attend a TDSB school, so im required to perform 40 hours of community service to graduate. you dont necessarily need to join clubs or teams at your school, but try to be active outside the classroom.

if youre from ontario, you will need to take calc english, and at least two sciences to fulfull the prereqs for life sci programs. i believe mcmaster has an exam as well

what would be nice to put on an application ? like what universities would be impressed at ? yeah, Im the tdsb too.

May 21, 2012 @ 02:48 AM

Inactive

- leadership roles in clubs and/or on teams
- taking initiative outside of school to "make a difference," whether it be for homeless people, cats, disabled people, anybody
- just demonstrate that you're more than just a capable student
May 21, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
feathers

wheres a nice place for volunteering that shows that ?

May 21, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
kceee

wheres a nice place for volunteering that shows that ?

do things related to your study of interest.. for life sciences, i went after volunteering jobs at the local blood bank just to help patients by getting them water or directing them to the appropriate places, etc.
another big thing is to start early: most of the time, universities want to see that you're dedicated to an activity. joining 2 sports teams and volunteering at 5 places in your grad year shows that you're only doing it to enter universities, or desperate to add it onto your resume.
May 21, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
feathers

kinesiology- the ymca ?
or what.. razz

May 21, 2012 @ 05:10 PM

Inactive

you can't go wrong with volunteering at a hospital
May 21, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
feathers

thanks guys !
hey death, jw but what school did you attend to ?

Please login first to reply.