Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 24, 2008 @ 09:48 AM
stef_charle

I've noticed theres definitely some people in London on the boards so I thought id help my boys at echelon out and start a thread

If you haven't been to the shop make sure you to check it out. They carry everything you need

Alife, Stussy, The Hundreds, King Stampede, Fuct, Mighty Healthy, Crooks & Castles, 10 Deep, Insight, Zoo York Married to the Mob, Hellz Bellz, Classic & Park, Supra NS, Analog, Krew, Nike , Reebok, Vans, Keep footwear, Clae (coming soon) .........and im sure theres some stuff I missed.

All the new fall stuff is starting to come in and will continue for the next few weeks. The new hundreds stuff already dropped and theres a ridiculous amount of dope stuff in right now.

Join the Facebook group for pics of new products and updates on the shop (events , sales etc....) and make sure to check out the blog at http://echelondon.blogspot.com

Just incase your not sure where the shop is its located at

742 Richmond St. , which is right beside the great canadian bagel which is almost right at oxford and richmond.

Nate , this is your queue to take over the thread brother

Peace
August 24, 2008 @ 04:17 PM
Alicks

Right on, im moving to london for school next week. So i will definitley make the trip there one day.
September 1, 2008 @ 09:00 PM
CamTitanic

Two threads about echelon? Guess I'll post in this one if it's going to be all official.

Was in there the other day really should have got some hundreds stuff, but I'm low on flow. Sick store.
September 1, 2008 @ 09:32 PM
MF CHEUNG

Alright I guess we'll post in this thread then. We need more guys from London ahaha!
September 2, 2008 @ 04:02 PM
stef_charle

Yea the new hundreds stuff is dope and honestly the prices are really good. If you head to toronto you can expect to pay atleast 30+ dollars more for the flannels and hoodies and all that.

I was just in NY and I didn't buy one thing in any streetwear shop because echelon had 5 times as much. It was pretty surprising but true, they are definitely doing it big for such a new shop.

Theres some real dope stuff comin in soon, make sure to check it out because the shops going to be crazy as soon as school starts.
September 2, 2008 @ 09:02 PM
to.kyo.ronto

sweet, im really looking forward to checking out the shop now. im sure i wont be disappointed by Echelon (hopefully!>sad)
September 2, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
to.kyo.ronto

p.s. In the title, I think you are supposed to put the city/region first in brackets, and then the topic title. im sure you can edit that somehowsmile
September 4, 2008 @ 02:18 PM
stef_charle

You definitely won't be disappointed. They carry more stuff then alot of shops and the prices always match or beat the other shops.

Just in case anyone wasn't sure where its located I added the address into my original post.
September 12, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
to.kyo.ronto

dropped by the shop today and the service was tight. the people were hella laid back and the store design and all was nice. definitely recommend it.
September 12, 2008 @ 11:05 AM
stef_charle

Glad you liked it man......The guys are def cool shit, I'm in there all the time to man so you might run into me. Tall dude with a shaved head lol

Make sure to check out Classic & Park when your in next....we just dropped our new stuff in the store today.
September 12, 2008 @ 04:52 PM
nateface

laid back back like a europeon skallywank on spring break!
September 17, 2008 @ 09:36 AM
sexualorgan

um
yea, echiesssss
September 21, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
CamTitanic

Stef, or anybody who's been in echelon lately, is there any Classic and Park stuff left? I know you guys did a limited drop.
September 21, 2008 @ 08:52 PM
C&P Ducci

Cam,

There is a bunch left, but they are moving quickly.

Cheers
September 22, 2008 @ 04:41 PM
CamTitanic

Cool, how much is the Abstract tee? The same as on the web store?
September 23, 2008 @ 12:24 AM
C&P Ducci

$30 bones....cash only...tax included

You can see the hats there we got coming soon.
October 5, 2008 @ 06:48 PM
giorgio19

i was up at western this weekend for homecoming and happened to walk by the shop, cool people, nice stuff..if i went to western it would definitely be my shop
those red supra's were too dope
October 5, 2008 @ 09:33 PM
CamTitanic

Titanic now available at echelon.
If it's not up yet ask for it. Limited edition drop so if you want one drop by quick and check out Classic and Park while your by.

More info...
www.titanicclothingcompany.com
October 8, 2008 @ 10:21 PM
MF CHEUNG

Thinking of maybe dropping in tomorrow. The Loop and the one with the blocks tee looks sick!
November 21, 2008 @ 02:26 AM
fakegucci

Chhhhhhyeeea!

N3x time I be trappin out in london, im finna check out dis store right hyea!

Please login first to reply.