Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 5, 2008 @ 07:23 PM
fouronesix

My home away from home... those that know me, understand my respect and admiration for longtime Captain Linden and lifelong association with the great city of Vancouver. A tribute to the memories and our first tee to be available in the 604.

Cop this tee now at http://FORTApparel.com! Also, keep your eyes open for the rest of the Fall 2008 FORT Apparel drop.
August 5, 2008 @ 08:38 PM
hollertronix

This is wack on a level that I can't even begin to describe.
August 5, 2008 @ 09:14 PM
fouronesix

So much negativity on this forum...
August 6, 2008 @ 12:52 AM

Inactive

can u expand a bit about the Trevor Linden part.

and freakin habs fans tryin to steal Sundin away from us... f%C* Carey Price, he did it in the AHL level that don't mean he can do the same thing in the NHL
and what are the chances of Kovalev havin a good season again

Sundin should come to Vancouver
August 6, 2008 @ 12:58 AM
hollertronix

LOL.

I love how people blindly support the Canucks.

I've been a Canucks fan longer than 99% of you have been alive.

The second Aquilini got rid of Nonis and hired a motherfucking AGENT(!), I ceased supporting this CURRENT organization. I still love the Canucks, don't get me wrong.

But do you. Support this team all you want. You're in for another miserable, lackluster season.

Canucks = Graveyard.
August 6, 2008 @ 07:04 AM
fouronesix

LOL.

I love how people blindly support the Canucks.

I've been a Canucks fan longer than 99% of you have been alive.

The second Aquilini got rid of Nonis and hired a motherfucking AGENT(!), I ceased supporting this CURRENT organization. I still love the Canucks, don't get me wrong.

But do you. Support this team all you want. You're in for another miserable, lackluster season.

Canucks = Graveyard.

In this case...........old school Canucks= great colourways to represent Van.
August 6, 2008 @ 01:17 PM
ateeeewuh.

but anyways what does this shirt have to do with linden?
August 6, 2008 @ 01:23 PM
fouronesix

but anyways what does this shirt have to do with linden?

Grew up cheering for the guy! Clearly I need to rethink the name lol... are people feeling the colourway at least? Should I choose a different scheme to rep the 604?
August 6, 2008 @ 01:28 PM
ateeeewuh.

well i mean there's no representation of him on it at all........so idk
August 6, 2008 @ 01:29 PM
fouronesix

Canucks!! ....but fine. Suggested new name?
August 6, 2008 @ 03:48 PM
fouronesix

Because everyone has an issue with the name, this tees going up as straight '604'. We want to show our Van people some love, so it'll be up for pre-order tonight with first print run being done August 20. Furthermore, I'll be in Van city the week of September 4th dropping it off at our Vancouver flagship stockist which we'll hopefully have determined shortly.

Thanks all!
August 8, 2008 @ 01:25 PM
jaychiz

it just doesn't seem to represent vancouver

six-o(h)-four would more current

the yellow and orange should of been green and blue (forest and water) which are symbolic of BC (just check out the flag of Vancouver)

the shadowed skyline doesn't give you a significant enough hint that it is vancouver, it just looks like random buildings

basically if you weren't from vancouver you wouldn't understand that the shirt is supposed to represent vancouver
August 8, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
Alicks

Shoulda done Bertuzzi
August 8, 2008 @ 01:55 PM
AW

it just doesn't seem to represent vancouver

the yellow and orange should of been green and blue (forest and water) which are symbolic of BC (just check out the flag of Vancouver)

the shadowed skyline doesn't give you a significant enough hint that it is vancouver, it just looks like random buildings

basically if you weren't from vancouver you wouldn't understand that the shirt is supposed to represent vancouver

qft.
August 8, 2008 @ 07:04 PM
fouronesix

The name I decided on was 'west coast'.

As per the six oh four, I just want to stay in line with my most popular design yet, the '92-93'. As for the colourscheme...dont' be shocked if you see a more earth themed scheme drop in early 2009...but for now, I'm going with the Canucks colours cause I think it looks hot. I really appreciate everyone's input and I will be incorporating it going forward, but as is the first printing of these is done and we're rolling with it.

Cop it!
September 4, 2008 @ 12:57 AM
fouronesix

...stay tuned to FORTApparel.com
FORT is officially stocked in Vancouver. Stay tuned to FORTApparel.com for an announcement on the exclusive Vancouver stockist!
September 4, 2008 @ 06:26 PM
N123

lmfao
September 4, 2008 @ 10:02 PM
fouronesix

lmfao

Pretty weak negativity eh?
September 5, 2008 @ 05:54 AM

Inactive

^^^ hollertronix has a valid point.
September 5, 2008 @ 06:32 PM
fouronesix

^^^ hollertronix has a valid point.

Your original comment was pretty hilarious. And no, he doesn't.
September 6, 2008 @ 03:05 PM
lc21

whos gonna pay $32.99 for that ?
September 6, 2008 @ 06:26 PM
fouronesix

whos gonna pay $32.99 for that ?

move along
September 6, 2008 @ 07:46 PM
HabsFan

can u expand a bit about the Trevor Linden part.

and freakin habs fans tryin to steal Sundin away from us... f%C* Carey Price, he did it in the AHL level that don't mean he can do the same thing in the NHL
and what are the chances of Kovalev havin a good season again

Sundin should come to Vancouver

We don't want him...Sundin's an old piece of shit...you are more than welcome to pick up this old piece of 10mil$/year thrash and regret it for the rest of your lives...
September 7, 2008 @ 02:20 AM

Inactive

Your original comment was pretty hilarious. And no, he doesn't.

why doesnt he have a valid point? how could you call that "the linden"? did you think naming a shirt after a popular canuck when it has nothing to do with the him would help make it sell? at least you could of done is donated some proceeds to the canuck house, then at least it relates to linden in some way.
September 7, 2008 @ 11:31 AM
jaychiz

why Doesnt He Have A Valid Point? How Could You Call That "the Linden"? Did You Think Naming A Shirt After A Popular Canuck When It Has Nothing To Do With The Him Would Help Make It Sell? At Least You Could Of Done Is Donated Some Proceeds To The Canuck House, Then At Least It Relates To Linden In Some Way.

+1
September 7, 2008 @ 11:36 AM
jaychiz

learning to take criticism and improve with it is the only way you're going to make progress in any business, instead of repelling your market
September 7, 2008 @ 07:27 PM
Offthebooks

Like Tinker Hatfield says you gotta have a thick skin cause ppl will criticize you.
September 8, 2008 @ 11:57 AM
fouronesix

Everyone please take note of the website, where this shirt has been named
'WEST COAST'

Thanks.
September 9, 2008 @ 10:47 AM
fouronesix

FORT to be stocked at DIPT
"After a crazy week in Vancouver, we are pleased to announce that DIPT, located at 819 Hornby St, has become FORT Apparel's exclusive Vancouver stockist. A long time player in the Vancouver street scene and supporter of local labels, DIPT is the perfect spot for FORT Apparel. They already have stock of mens 'west coast', but check here for updates on when the next drop will happen with more sizes and ladies tees!"

http://FORTApparel.com

Please login first to reply.