HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 12, 2008 @ 03:15 PM
fouronesix

Sup all,

Take a look at our online store at FORT Apparel.com and tell me what you think. We have a pile of very TORONTO centric tees dropping in the next while as well, but so far we're getting a lot of love for 'toronto rising'.

-FOS

July 14, 2008 @ 06:57 AM
n0cturnal

lookin alright. i do like the scribbles tee
July 14, 2008 @ 08:57 AM
fouronesix

lookin alright. i do like the scribbles tee

Thanks for having a look. Appreciate the feedback
July 14, 2008 @ 09:36 AM
richboy!

like the toronto rising tee, mic check tee, and play it loud tee.
def. gonna cop one when the shop opens.
July 14, 2008 @ 09:37 AM
fouronesix

like the toronto rising tee, mic check tee, and play it loud tee.
def. gonna cop one when the shop opens.

I guess I should edit the thread title..it's online store, and we took our first orders this weekend. Order anytime you want!

Thanks
July 14, 2008 @ 10:02 AM
Jermo

Already grabbed the "Success" tee to match my Mondrians.
Thanks Guys
July 14, 2008 @ 10:04 AM
fouronesix

Already grabbed the "Success" tee to match my Mondrians.
Thanks Guys

Indeed, we've already had more then a few Hypebeasters order on the weekend and a great overall response to the grand opening, but we're trying to keep the ball rolling and get the name out/get everyone in Toronto/Canada aware. We're also going to be putting out new designs at a pretty steady rate, so the more exposure and customer base we get going, the more we'll be able to put out.

We appreciate all the support so far HB!
July 14, 2008 @ 04:09 PM
richboy!

I guess I should edit the thread title..it's online store, and we took our first orders this weekend. Order anytime you want!

Thanks

oh. so no meetups?
im not into the whole shipping business.
July 14, 2008 @ 04:13 PM
fouronesix

oh. so no meetups?
im not into the whole shipping business.

haha.. 3.99 flat rate, even if you grab 5 tees! come on haha.. But serious, as we gain the resources, you'll be able to grab FORT in some of your favourite Toronto establishments as well as the site. We're only 3 days old and we have a real solid supply system in place for right now, so give us a shot and I promise you'll like the process.

-FOS
July 15, 2008 @ 03:10 PM
fouronesix

you might as well do meetups, depending on how close you are to the customers. putting a face to your customers is a lot more interactive and beneficial than insisting on having stuff shipped. i can understand if you guys don't have the transpo to do deliveries, but there's no reason you can't have people meet you downtown, or at certain events etc. to scoop their orders -

am i wrong?

Nah, you're definitely right and I will make an effort if it's the only option. The other side of the coin is I've invested time and money in setting up a great distribution system so that I can manage the orders, distribution AND my day job, know what I mean? In either case, I'm all about getting FORT out there anyway I can, so shoot me a PM if you want some gear and we'll work something out.
July 15, 2008 @ 05:01 PM
Sean__Price

Meet ups ?? Sounds like gay coffee talk to me. $3.99 shipping and you want
meet ups .............. It cost more in gas or ttc fare to "meet up"

Dudes just want to be able to say "Yo i know these guys , we've hung out"
Its an internet based company not a shop front with internet shipping.

Meetups ........ ahahaha Meet ups
Meow
July 15, 2008 @ 05:53 PM
fouronesix

Meet ups ?? Sounds like gay coffee talk to me. $3.99 shipping and you want
meet ups .............. It cost more in gas or ttc fare to "meet up"

Dudes just want to be able to say "Yo i know these guys , we've hung out"
Its an internet based company not a shop front with internet shipping.

Meetups ........ ahahaha Meet ups
Meow

haha.. I'm not going to complain, I appreciate each and every order I receive, but I have made it nice and easy for you guys I think. You can grab 5 tees and I won't bump the shipping, and it is less then a round trip on the ttc. In either case, keep the orders flowing Hypebeast, we appreciate the business and the exposure.
July 16, 2008 @ 12:02 PM
fouronesix

As you guys go through the order process, could you give me feedback on anything you think I should change/fix? Appreciate it a lot
July 16, 2008 @ 05:39 PM
fouronesix

as You Guys Go Through The Order Process, Could You Give Me Feedback On Anything You Think I Should Change/fix? Appreciate It A Lot

Bump
July 16, 2008 @ 11:30 PM

Inactive

Do you guys have pics of an actual silskcreened shirt of yours?
Just wonderin about the print quality since you guys print it yourselves.
July 17, 2008 @ 09:52 AM
fouronesix

Do you guys have pics of an actual silskcreened shirt of yours?
Just wonderin about the print quality since you guys print it yourselves.

Ouch, the doubt stings... it's a professional screen printing shop that we just happen to have a hook up at. I'll take some pics during production this weekend.

Thanks for taking a look.
July 18, 2008 @ 07:33 AM
poonpower

how heavy is 7.1oz cotton? is it that shit GAP has, that shows my nipples if i wear white?
no homo
July 18, 2008 @ 07:35 AM
fouronesix

how heavy is 7.1oz cotton? is it that shit GAP has, that shows my nipples if i wear white?
no homo

hahaha.... NO. Generally people have liked the crisp views on the site, but I can tell you guys really want to see the details, which I can appreciate. I'll snap some pics at the print shop tomorrow. Thanks for taking a look
July 20, 2008 @ 01:06 PM
fouronesix

hahaha.... NO. Generally people have liked the crisp views on the site, but I can tell you guys really want to see the details, which I can appreciate. I'll snap some pics at the print shop tomorrow. Thanks for taking a look

Didn't make it out to the shop as planned this weekend, but started talks with a Queen st. shop to potentially carry FORT for those of you that like to hold it before you buy it... stay tuned and hopefully we'll be making that announcement soon.

In the meantime, check the site for the new shirt just released.... '92-93'
July 21, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
FreshAddict

good luck!
July 22, 2008 @ 11:00 AM
fouronesix

good luck!

Thanks.. so far so good.
July 22, 2008 @ 12:42 PM
Jermo

It would be better if you were to send a tracking number to the buyer so they could track their order.
July 22, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
fouronesix

It would be better if you were to send a tracking number to the buyer so they could track their order.

Hey man, I know what you're saying and agree, but I'm trying to keep the shipping dirt cheap so I sacrifice that. Rest assured, you will receive your order in the 10-15 business days. Give us some space to get established then we'll be able to improve our rates with Canada Post. We won't forget those of you who jumped in early.
July 23, 2008 @ 01:00 AM
Jermo

Was i the first to buy
i bought the success tee in a M
that would be sick if i was
lol
July 23, 2008 @ 07:14 AM
fouronesix

Was i the first to buy
i bought the success tee in a M
that would be sick if i was
lol

You were definitely one of the first 10 orders we got. Order was for Large though?
July 23, 2008 @ 05:11 PM
fouronesix

Stay tuned for an announcement on the first urban shop in Toronto to carry FORTApparel!
July 26, 2008 @ 10:00 AM
fouronesix

Check it out.

LOUNGE WEEKEND UPDATE - NEW ARRIVALS, RE-STOCKS & MORE

Sup

Finally the new stuff is here, took a lil longer but it
July 27, 2008 @ 07:02 PM
fouronesix

From our facebook group...

"Thanks a ton for everyone who's joined up and keeping the word going. We've surpassed 100 members and more people are checking out the site each day.

For all those interested, starting Saturday August 2nd, you will be able to buy your FORT Apparel gear at one of Queen streets longest running apparel shops. LOUNGE, located at 155 John st. (across from Much Music) will be carrying limited quantities of a few our styles starting August 2nd and on. Quantities will be limited and the store has to close sometime, so don't forget FORTApparel.com always has stock and is open 24 hours a day!

Thanks again to all for helping me get this off the ground."
August 2, 2008 @ 01:45 PM
notaurious

The FORT tees are now at Lounge.
We have 92-93, Success & Toronto Rising

The ladies tees will be in later this month.

Lounge
155 John St @ Queen
416 599 7945
August 2, 2008 @ 05:37 PM
fouronesix

Those of you looking for pics
I had some stock at my place today so I thought I'd post a few shots for you guys who were wondering the quality. Let me know if you want more, but I promise everyone will be more then impressed with the quality of the prints, the finishing labels and even the packaging.

-FOS

Please login first to reply.