Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 25, 2008 @ 10:49 PM
cmoney

Confirmed 88 keys, K cut from Main Source and Dank From Frank and Dank will be in the House on Saturday around 4pm. So if you want to Meet some of the people who helped bring hiphop up and the producer of such people as Kanye West/ Mos Def / Talib/ Q tip ect... get down here. As well if you didnt know 88 will be performing at Revival saturday night and then 88 will DJ my Cartel Party along with Dank and K Cut which will be a dope party.

Keep your eyes on here to see what I have Planed for Dec. It's gonna be crazy.....
December 2, 2008 @ 11:42 AM
cmoney

December 7, 2008 @ 01:12 PM
cmoney

still going strong

December 8, 2008 @ 12:49 PM
Sambot

The North Face x Swagger Jackets
Are you guys going to be carrying The North Face x Swagger jackets or know anywhere in Toronto I could pick one up when they drop:

www.highsnobiety.com/news/2008/12/08/the-north-face-x-swagger-holiday-2008-lookbook/
December 9, 2008 @ 12:22 PM
cmoney

^^ sorry no we wont have them
December 9, 2008 @ 12:26 PM
cmoney

COMING THIS WEEK......

We have a LARGE SHIPMENT of LEVIS coming in including STF SALVAGE and REGULAR
As well as straight slims and skinnys.

As well the warehouse sale is still kicking it and we have size runs in all gourmets and tee and hoodies as well still some denim left and the deals are great.
December 9, 2008 @ 08:55 PM
Popper

how much for the levis?
December 10, 2008 @ 07:55 PM
cmoney

80-$150

how much for the levis?
December 11, 2008 @ 09:40 PM
cmoney

Ok So THIS SATURDAY

10 Deep and Mishka gear at crazy prices as well as all other gear on sale 40-70% off

I promise you'll be happy with this saturdays drop
December 17, 2008 @ 06:53 PM
MrCanuck

Will cartel or Id be getting in the new 10 Deep Get High, Stay High collection?
December 17, 2008 @ 10:39 PM
cmoney

we will be adding more goods for this saturday lots of gear instock and goumet shoes are $70 tax in

still going strong

December 19, 2008 @ 08:19 PM
cmoney

New drops for tomorrow.......

Crooks and Castles I just received 20k worth of new holiday goods so we have winter coats and vests as well as tons of new tees and hoodies

All discounted..... My way of helping you through these tough times
December 24, 2008 @ 10:22 AM
cmoney

Boxing day deals posted at 6pm tonight. Doors open at 11am on the 26th.

C
December 25, 2008 @ 12:54 PM
cmoney

Boxing day deals......
All Mishka hoodies nylon jackets and denim jackets $40. Then take an extra 10% off sale price. that means the whole store minimum 30%off upto 80% off

January 15, 2009 @ 07:15 PM
js07

do you guys carry crooks and castle beanies or any beanies at all????
January 18, 2009 @ 11:47 AM
cmoney

do you guys carry crooks and castle beanies or any beanies at all????

pm'd ^
February 12, 2009 @ 12:59 PM
cmoney

ONLY AT CARTEL

OFFICIAL WE RUN TO TEE'S in stock. Straight from NYC, these are the same guys who brought you we run NYC and almost every other city in the US. Now we have our own.

C
March 7, 2009 @ 05:22 PM
FreshAddict

spoted Cartel in new vid
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAe39h_XC-g
March 21, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
cmoney

Ya that video was shot last fall, just droped.

Just got in more snap backs for spring and new gear starting to shop up just in time for the warm weather.
March 21, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
Popper

how much are your snapbacks and what kinds you got?
March 22, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
BING23

went by the store on saturday copped some crooks tees. good service as always. copped a we run to tee also and the quality is top notch. let me get a PM when the new crooks shipment reaches thanks.
March 29, 2009 @ 01:17 PM
cmoney

ok so hats are $35 except for a few like raiders and bulls. Also go pump hats in They where big for a minute when i was a kid.

Also want to say its sad to see Dangerous goods gone those guys where holding it down out there against all odds.

Also sad to see Toriean gone form lounge. I hope they can keep holding it down for the local brands.

Hope Lindsay is doing well I hear she has moved on from Adrift to do other things.

Guys times are changing and things ain't easy out there, you have to support your local shops and keep them going or else there wont be any. Even I go to the other stores and by stuff it's about supporting each other.
March 29, 2009 @ 01:21 PM
cmoney

New Things Going On,

You will notice a window display on the 18th of april going up its a chance to own a one of a kind pair of custom kicks made here in Toronto brought to you by Goodboy clothing Watch for big things coming up at the store.

I have dropped a bunch of different graphics of Cartel tee's in store and they are doing great if ya wanna rep us come get one they aren't unreasonable. If you want I'll even do one to colour match your kicks.

Much love

C
April 6, 2009 @ 03:20 PM
cmoney

Custom kicks at CARTEL

That's right beasties starting next week C Williams is part of the Cartel family and is setting up shop here.

It will be by appointment only you can bring in any pair of kicks and have fabrics an colours changed as well as custom embroidery done on them. He'll even change the sole material if ya want.

C Williams has done kicks for Snoop and other celebs as well. This isn't paint and markers kids this is the real deal. Come check it out.

C
April 6, 2009 @ 06:32 PM
firecamo

wow that sounds sick guys,
how long will this be goin on for?
April 7, 2009 @ 02:01 AM
cmoney

This is pretty much permanent C Williams is in da house. Now I have already been getting hot with questions. Price is $100 for meeting which comes of final price. Price depends on fabrics and amount of work.

The cool part is we are the first store in Canada to offer this.
April 8, 2009 @ 08:14 AM
ahhhrt

I see Cartel is doing big things. Good to see y'all getting bigger. =]
I'll try to make my way down next time I'm in town. Need a couple snapbacks.
April 12, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
to.kyo.ronto

Clayton, sorry for posting this on the Hypebeast forums, but I had to because I have tried contacting you in various ways over a long period of time but still get no reply whatsoever.

Since I no longer live in Toronto it's difficult for me to simply drop by your two stores, attempting to track you down to get my payment for the two pairs of shoes which I sold through consignment. Nonetheless, I am back in the Toronto area for a very short period of time (Easter weekend) and was hoping that by now you would have replied back to one of the three messages I had sent to you in the previous months. That would have allowed me to drop by your store during my short visit back to the GTA to receive my payment, however I have never received a message back even though you have been very active on these forums. Furthermore, I am positive that you have been checking your inbox because you take pride in communicating with your customers, specifically when you have a customer who you are required to give a payment too. You have also made numerous posts on these forums in recent months and have cleared out your inbox also (it was full previously, but now messages are delivered to your inbox so its clearly not full)

All I am asking is that you reply to one of the numerous messages I have sent you since August 2008, or to one of the various notes which I have left at both Cartel and Identity in person at the store AND over the phone. As a matter of fact, I was able to contact you via phone in late December 2008 and you instructed me to send my address/information via Hypebeast messages and/or go to your store in person to receive my cheque. I did both (you weren't in store that day but it was the only day I was in Toronto that winter break). I personally left a note at Cartel on two separate occasions and once at Identity in the past 8 months. On three separate occasions, your employees insured me that you would receive my note (which included my name, phone number, etc.) and you would contact me immediately. Furthermore, I have left my information with your employees over the phone at both stores on more than a few occasions since August 2008.

Once again, I'm sorry for doing this on the forums, but I am just looking for my payment from the shoes which were sold through your businesses.

Thank you.
April 15, 2009 @ 04:58 PM
cmoney

Starting Saturday come down and check out some of C Williams custom kicks .

Now taking appointments to do your own customes. Remember this isn't paint and markers this is complete custom work.

$100 deposit required for appointments.

C
April 15, 2009 @ 08:47 PM
Hipster Doofus

You guys have any 10 Deep snapbacks in stock?

Please login first to reply.