Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
April 3, 2008 @ 01:29 PM
crono06

hey guys, i know the toronto shopping guide thread is there, but i'm not too familiar with the Yorkville area, or the streets that are around there. i'm planning on going to capsule and north trooper this weekend, and was wondering if there were any other good shops i should hit up around that area. also, i'm gonna be walking to the ls and gdft area after, so was wondering what's the best street to walk down to hit up the most and best shops. so far queen st is looking pretty good.
any advice would be much appreciated!
April 3, 2008 @ 01:34 PM
kimbot

Uncle Otis is 10 seconds away from NT and Capsule as well. Walking from yorkville to LS/Gdft is pretty far. I guess you could walk down Bay St then walk along Queen.
April 3, 2008 @ 03:22 PM
goatfacekillah

or go to the goodfoot in Yorkville (is it open yetconfused
April 3, 2008 @ 03:43 PM
mr.delete

goodfoot yorkville is not open yet.

walking to richmond & spadina from yorkville is a trek for sure. you are better off hopping on the subway at Bay, go west to spadina station. take the street car down spadina to queen st. spadina & richmond corner is right there.
April 3, 2008 @ 03:45 PM
crono06

not sure if it's open, but i guess i'll find out saturday xD
and yeah judging by what i see on google maps, it does look like a pretty far walk to ls/gdft from yorkville... lol but if there are shops along the way that catch my interest it won't be that bad. any shops on queen st worth checking out on the way there? i know i will definitely hit up new era and possibly showroom, if they still have any bape left...
April 3, 2008 @ 05:21 PM
freshtildeath

Its not a long walk at all. I do it every week on my break in between classes. In yorkville go to Capsule, NT and Uncle Otis. The quickest way to GDFT/LS is to walk down Bay/University/St. George (any major North-South street) to Queen and then across.
April 3, 2008 @ 07:37 PM
ayoungbape

goodfoot yorkville isnt open yet, walked by today, its near done though id say, let the man walk, im sure the weather will be nic elike it was today
April 3, 2008 @ 07:41 PM
SprNtrl

You can head to Over the Rainbow or TNT for denim as well.
April 3, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
FreshAddict

it's a pretty long walk but I walk it once in a while when I'm around there, I like going down Spadina cuz there are a lot of places around there and things to see. Also, if you're looking for plain tees, I get plain tees at Cotton Best, I believe it's at Spadina and College, 3/$10...really good quality...
April 3, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
crono06

yeah hopefully the weather will be awesome like it has been the past few days...
also where is TNT? o_o and which would be better to walk down in terms of seeing more shops that might catch my eye, bay or yonge?
April 3, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
FreshAddict

yonge for sure
April 3, 2008 @ 11:07 PM
SprNtrl

yeah hopefully the weather will be awesome like it has been the past few days...
also where is TNT? o_o and which would be better to walk down in terms of seeing more shops that might catch my eye, bay or yonge?
Fuck shops. Walk down St. George and ogle the hot young co-eds, or down Spadina if Asian is your thing.
April 3, 2008 @ 11:18 PM
SprNtrl

also where is TNT?
We have this amazing thing called the "internet'. Have you heard of it per chance? It's quite lovely. It lets you find things such as addresses to a shops. You should try that shit out sometime. Your head will asplode from its OMGORGSAMIC awesomeness.
April 8, 2008 @ 01:00 AM
1000lbs

TNT is the women's store, TNT Blu (which is what you'd be looking for) is on the ground floor of Hazelton Lanes, which is a ritzy but tacky mall populated by dickless execs and old women with decaying plastic surgery. It ranks up there with the Kathedral as most depressing place in Toronto.
April 9, 2008 @ 12:51 AM
Supreme_Bape

GDFT Yorkville was open when I went on Saturday

Please login first to reply.