whats errbody wearing?
June 2, 2008 @ 12:51 AM
KEMP

neon stronger glasses
oto matsumoto hightops

thats all i need
June 2, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
KEMP

FWIW the only seats I made huge money on were my section 106s (no one has these), and my floors. I sold my plazas (section 113 and 114) for $280/pair.

no one has 106? how are they?
my buddy has section 107
June 2, 2008 @ 01:09 AM
Delatocious

Section 106 was only given out to corporate clients. So yeah, people have them but they are club seats and they were never sold to the general public. It's the closest plaza level section to the stage (along with section 11cool.

Imma wear a dirty white tee, gym shorts and flip-flops - what do I care, I got front row seats >sad
June 2, 2008 @ 01:18 AM
JLASA

interesting. im sitting sec 117. seems to be pretty close.

what do you think dela? never been to a concert at GM place since britney ;)

ps. whats up with the stage, we have a catwalk? i looked at other seating places in the states and they dont have catwalks, is vancouver the only one?
June 2, 2008 @ 01:38 AM
KEMP

wtf i just sold a section 106 too a buddy
how were they not realeased to the public
June 2, 2008 @ 01:40 AM
clou

Maybe I'll beast out in a dead serious hoody haha.
June 2, 2008 @ 09:18 AM
Delatocious

interesting. im sitting sec 117. seems to be pretty close.

what do you think dela? never been to a concert at GM place since britney ;)

ps. whats up with the stage, we have a catwalk? i looked at other seating places in the states and they dont have catwalks, is vancouver the only one?

117 is fine. i personally wanted to be on the floor but 117 is alright as well. this is my first concert at gm place as well.

and yeah, we have a catwalk which is really weird. i havent seen any other concerts with it.

wtf i just sold a section 106 too a buddy
how were they not realeased to the public

i dunno maybe they were. im just going based on what i've seen and observed.
June 2, 2008 @ 10:47 AM
SantoAngelo

I had 117 row 7 for the touch the sky tour I couldnt complain at all those seats are money.
June 2, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
chineseleon

How much are tickets approximately?

Wear someee kanye Tee's
June 2, 2008 @ 02:03 PM

Inactive

got row 3 floor seats 37 and 38, paid face value, but i think they may be off into the corner, oh well im stoked anyways. cant believe santo youre from van well imma stop supporting heros blog and jump on the we do it right bandwagon
June 2, 2008 @ 02:18 PM
hollertronix

^ Whats your seat number? I can tell you exactly where you are.
June 2, 2008 @ 02:24 PM

Inactive

i dont know what you mean by seat # but i ahvent picked the tickets up from ticketmaster yet all i know is theyre row 3 seat 37 and 38
June 2, 2008 @ 02:58 PM
hollertronix

^ lol my bad

seats 36 and 37 are gonna be on the right, near the corner. still good seats though. how did you manage to get them?
June 2, 2008 @ 03:00 PM

Inactive

fucking fluke, been checking ticketmaster all day and they started releasing tickets and it started at like row 29 and then eventually 3 so i got them instead of trying for anything better. 220$ for 2 not bad
June 2, 2008 @ 03:24 PM
PaRappa

^

Hilarious! I had my finger on the trigger for those for a friend but at the last second he decided he didn't want to go, so I passed and let them go... Make sure to take pics from your seats so I can show him what he missed out on! ;)
June 2, 2008 @ 03:28 PM

Inactive

im hoping its close enough for rhiannanana or however you spell her name to see me and realize she can do better then chris brown and date me
June 2, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
hollertronix

How long ago was this? Fuck that explains why there was a huge spike in the number of row 1-10 tickets for sale on Craigslist.

Good score bro.. you could probably flip them for a good $600.
June 2, 2008 @ 03:48 PM
PaRappa

From what I could tell, there weren't a ton closer than row 16 or so... maybe a few pairs... lots above 22 though... Looked like the entire row 29 was released today.
June 2, 2008 @ 04:05 PM

Inactive

thanks holler and parappa thank your buddy for me
June 2, 2008 @ 04:44 PM
AW

shit, im still trying to look tickets LOL.

sec 116 /117 / 109 for around 150-180 now.
June 2, 2008 @ 05:27 PM
JLASA

good luck manG!
June 2, 2008 @ 07:20 PM

Inactive

im sure there will some cheap tickets at the show, scalpers just looking to unload
June 3, 2008 @ 03:27 AM
AW

haha i actually went to gm ticketless with a few ppl
and when i got there ...there was a shitload of "tickets for sale!"
and eventually we got row 5 sec 111 for 125 each.
pretty decent price for ticket seats that were actually was in front of stage with great sound quality.

wow. the show ...the atmosphere ...just kicked ass .
no words to describe it ...this was my first gm place concert and wow. what a great experience. : D

crazy ass night even though only me, this other girl behind me, and this girl a few seats down from me went all the way through with the lyrics when everyone else just swayed their hands lol.

kanye killed it. though i did expect a little more for the whole set up. Like the effects and lighting wise with it being so hyped up over these few months... it sort of didnt exceed my expectations..

but overal... best show ever.
June 3, 2008 @ 03:40 AM
JLASA

wow. the show ...the atmosphere ...just kicked ass .
no words to describe it ...this was my first gm place concert and wow. what a great experience. : D

crazy ass night even though only me, this other girl behind me, and this girl a few seats down from me went all the way through with the lyrics when everyone else just swayed their hands lol.

kanye killed it.

but overal... best show ever.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH, couldn't have said it better myself man.

best songs imo (cant tell me nothing,diamonds,good life, stronger, through the wire)
June 3, 2008 @ 09:59 AM
hollertronix

It was a good show but I was reminded as to why I prefer shows at smaller venues like Commodore - less people!

My thoughts...

Lupe killed it.

NERD really killed it.

Rhianna.. I dunno, I was too busy outside chatting to females.

I paid the cashier an extra $5 to grab me a shirt so I didn't have to stay in line but the NERD shirts were sold out in my size. Really choked about that. Whatever.

Kanye was dope but I had to piss the whole time so I was just focusing on not pissing my pants cus ya boy was drunk as fuck.

But on the real, the Kanye performance was like really nothing that special. Yeah, I give him props for doing it 100% by himself (except Touch The Sky.. so stoked that Lupe came out), and the concept behind the performance was on point but like fuck man whatever I'd rather just throw in a CD and listen to this shit in my car. With that said, however, I'm really hard to impress when it comes to concerts.

edit: major props for having a smooth event like this in vancouver. i was expecting mad cats from surrey and places like that coming out to this just wanting to fight but the vibe was on point and everyone i met (guys and girls) were just having a good time not giving a fuck
June 3, 2008 @ 03:55 PM
JLASA

what was the first song LUPE did? Can't find it.
June 3, 2008 @ 05:59 PM
VanKwisH

what was the first song LUPE did? Can't find it.

If i'm not mistaken ......... He did like a verse and a bit of "the coolest" acapella?? I was pretty drunk and high so i can't exactly remember but it was dope
June 3, 2008 @ 06:18 PM
JLASA

oh yeah, it is the coolest, but it was like remixed....anyone know where i can find that version?
June 3, 2008 @ 06:44 PM
KEMP

Dopest Concert Evar.
Lupe On Point/Nikki Jean & Matthew Santos killed it.
NERD On Point!!!/ Chad didnt make the flight , but still....
Rihanna i guess on point to/ sang other songs like that M.I.A one
BUT KANYE
MAN KANYE WAS THE "Brightest Star" dude was on stage basically the whole entire time
we were canadas last show so you could def see he was puttin it all out for us.
the story was a great concept, well thought it. Man i was standing up the whole entire time, going through lyrics shit was crazy! i really could just sit here and type the whole show!
i dont know but Touch The Sky really sealed it for me especially with Lupe.
and the "speech" at the end was nuts
lookin forward to the next please.
Kanye West : The Best In The World.

Please login first to reply.